Dr. Deven Khosla, MD

Neurological Surgery Research ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Khosla

Dr. Deven Khosla, MD is a neurological surgery researcher in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in neurological surgery research and neurosurgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Khosla accepts

Dr. Khosla accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Commercial Insurance Company
First Health (Coventry Health Care) HMO
Worker's Compensation WC
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Univera Healthcare PPO
Universal Health Network PPO
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Khosla treats your condition or procedure

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Thrombosis
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

• Neurological Surgery Research

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khosla

Dr. Khosla?
Dr. Khosla's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deven Khosla, MD
The most amazing Neurosurgeon I know. Skilled, patient, understanding and general overall wonderful soul.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
Dr. Khosla gave me my life back! Not only did a fabulous job, his bedside manner is superb! My neck feels amazing and it’s only been 5 weeks post op. I would recommend my own mother to him! He has a true gift. Thanks Doc??!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
Dr. Khosla is exceedingly skilled, professional, and empathetic. He took his time listening to my symptoms, reviewing my images, performing physical exams, and providing his recommendations for surgery. My surgery went very well without complications and I felt better almost immediately. Dr. Khosla went out of his way to follow up with me not only in person for a postop check, but also checked in with me via phone and video conference. He and his staff are excellent and come highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
I suffered from spinal stenosis for over 7 years. I was basically incapacitated by that condition. The excruciating pain and numbness down my back, legs and feet prevented me from walking, standing or sitting for more than 5 min. I had a L5/S1 decompression with fusion by Dr Khosla 8 weeks ago and I am completely pain free now. Dr Khosla listens, he is very professional, calm and reassuring. Dr Khosla, thank you so much for giving me my life back. May God bless you and give you many more years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
Dr. Khosla performed back surgery consisting of Laminectomy Lumbar with Fusion of the L3-5 vertebrae on August 15, 2018. This surgery was performed to relive pressure on my nerves that had become inflamed such that I couldn't walk any longer for any length of distance. Dr Khosla is an extreme professional and a person I would recommend to family and friends. The surgery was very successful, recovery to normal activities in less than six weeks, and I can now walk without any pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
I’m a 58 year old male. I noticed that I was losing strength and feeling fatigue all the time. I was even having a hard time getting in and out of my car. I ride Harley’s and it was becoming difficult to ride. I could barely shift the gears. I was starting to get depressed. I went to my primary doctor to see if their was anything they can do? I was in constant pain all the time. I was referred to Dr. Khosla. I had surgery 3-weeks later. I’m a new man with no pain and living my life! Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
Dr Khosla saved my life. Meaning he gave it back to me. He did an emergency discectomy on L4-L5 blocking 90% of my spinal column in 2006 (in Reno). I am 100% even 12 yrs later. He is kind, calm, listens, looks you straight in the eye. He is a brilliant surgeon. I have never left one of these. But after a full day hike in the Sierras this weekend, I was thinking how grateful I was to Dr Khosla and how much I owe him. Hands down, the best doctor I’ve ever had. If you can get in, go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
I had a C2 to T12 posterior instrument fusion with a C3 to C6 laminectomy to correct a sever spinal stenosis issue that would have probably led to me being handicapped in the near future. I am writing this one year later to say that I am doing great and would Highly recommend Dr. Khostla if you are requiring surgery. The staff was wonderful, the hospital was wonderful and I was back at work within 5 weeks. I worried about this surgery, but can say that I am great-full to Dr Khostla.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
Dr. Khosla is the best!! He did emergency surgery on me after I suffered a hemorrhagic stroke! He also did surgery for a shunt, which, so far, has given me absolutely no problem. I wish he would move back to Reno!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
I don't have words that can adequately describe the fear I had, prior to surgery. And I also cannot describe adequately just h0w safe I felt in Dr. Khosla's care. He, and his team, were top notch, all the way around. Professional, yet very warm. Efficient, yet took as much time as necessary to meet your needs. If I had to take off anywhere, it would be in the ease of appointments process, but I refuse to mark him down for anything. I give the highest recommendation possible to Dr. Khosla.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
One year pain free after surgery for spinal stenosis. Thank you Dr. Khosla.. Ray McCord, Encino, CA
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
I would like to thank Dr. Khosla for being an utmost professional and a true human being. He cared for me like a family member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
Dr. Khosla is the best neurosurgeon in Los Angeles. I have had two anterior disc replacement a few days ago. He is totally profesional, caring and polite. His work couldn't be more perfect. The staff at Kaiser were mostly great too. I will be eternally grateful. I am in recovery now but looking forward to a new life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
Dr. Khosla is so proficient, professional and caring at the same time. A great choice for my neck surgery and recovery. His staff is so polite and welcoming. Nurse Wren is the best in Reno!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
His medical assistant Jacqueline is very rude! She says she calls you and days go by and never call you! You can't get through the doctor without going through her! When she calls she talks with an aggressive voice and she says Don't argue lady this is what it is! I mean in what professional setting someone would talk like that! I stopped going to doctor Khosla because I don't want to deal with his rude assistant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?
Dr. Khosla has treated my husband for many years performing several very complex spinal surgeries due to failed back syndrome. He also did my cervical spine surgery. Dr. Khosla is the most skilled, trusted, and caring surgeon we have ever encountered. He offers options (to the extent possible) for non-invasive approaches and takes the time to discuss concerns, clearly explaining the physiology/disease process in layman's terms. HE IS THE BEST - my husband and I recommend him without hesitation!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deven Khosla, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khosla?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Khosla treats patients.

Compare Providers