Ophthalmology  |
Male
Dr. Deval Joshi, MD
Dr. Deval Joshi, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL.

Boynton Medical Arts Center

• PHCS
  • Veteran Administration Plan

Learn about Dr. Joshi

Dr. Joshi's Experience

Dr. Joshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Bell's Palsy
  • Blindness
  • Cataract
  • Contusion of the Eyeball
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Retina and Vitreous Surgery
  • Retinal Freezing (Cryopexy)
  • Retinal Laser Surgery
  • Retinal Testing
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery
  • Vitreous Surgery

Education data for Dr. Joshi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Joshi has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Joshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joshi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joshi to family and friends
Dr. Joshi's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
great doctor and great staff, I had best eye exam I have ever had. They treat you like family.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Excellent doctor he found the problem quickly Thank you very much for you're help, patience and kidness ??
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Joshi replaced cataracts with corrective lenses in both eyes with ease along with exceptional follow-up. It will be apparent to any future patient that Dr. Joshi will take ALL THE TIME NECESSARY to explain and answer any and all questions you may have...no rushing here!!! His care and concern for his patients is amazing as is his knowledge. I have recommended Dr. Joshi to my family members.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Excellent doctor!! I took my 11 year old for her eye problem. Dr Joshi was very knowledgeable and compassionate. He spend enough time with us explain the underlying cause. You can feel his passion in everything he does. Truly an amazing professional!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I had a complete Eye checkup with Dr. Joshi today. In my opinion he is very thorough and bright. I am very satisfied
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Fortunately I was the first patient in his new location, excellent team. Dr. Jhosi is very intelligent and organized. All new equipment, excellent installations. I really appreciate his job.
Boynton Beach, FL |
Staff is amazing
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr Joshi was very thorough and extremely pleasant and informative!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Joshi is creating a very successful career in Ophthalmology for himself, as he offers excellent care and concern to all his patients. Dr. Joshi gained my respect by living by the simple ideal to “treat all patients the way he wants to be treated”. Dr. Joshi believes in the importance of communication, as he always takes the time to answer all questions or concerns of the patient. Dr. Joshi exceeds the limit of care and well-being of the patient, making sure their care is his 1st priority.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Joshi spotted an issue with my son's vision that others had missed. He is attentive, detailed, and thorough, and he has an excellent bedside manner. Would highly recommend him.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Joshi is one of the kindest, most intelligent opthalmologists that my husband and I have been to. He's to the point but does an excellent job explaining to us our results. I'd also mention that he takes his time and does not rush during appointments (which in my opinion is VERY important when it comes to patient care). Feeling comfortable with your doctor is key and this is one of the main reasons why we would recommend him!
in West Palm Beach |
I had a great experience with Dr. Joshi. The staff was accommodating to my schedule and made me feel very comfortable. It is easy to see how much he cares about the well being of his patients.
in Delray Beach , fl |
Dr. Joshi saved my mothers vision. She is diabetic and had a retina detachment. I'm truly grateful for the way he cared for my mother and helped restore her vision. His office staff is professional, and the office itself is very clean and modern. I never write reviews, but I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Joshi for any type of retina issue.
in Miami, FL |
DR. Joshi is a great Dr. I been to few different retinal specialists for my eye problem but none seem to help that much but Dr Joshi helped me to save my eye sight. I am very happy.
Boynton Beach, FL |
I was very satisfied.
in westpalm beach |
have great experience with dr joshi who is very friendly , has excellent communication skill and very thorough retina specialist
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Joshi is an exceptional physician and I can't say enough positive things about him. I was misdiagnosed by a well known Ophthalmologist in the area who had treated me for almost 6 weeks. My vision in my right eye was worsening significantly and I was scared I might lose vision in it all together. Dr. Joshi took me as an emergency appointment staying after office hours. He correctly diagnosed me and arranged for immediate surgery the next day. He saved my vision!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I was a bit nervous about finally making it to an opthamologist, but Dr. Joshi and his staff made the experience very comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone who asks me for a referral.
West Palm beach, fl |
Dr. Joshi has been taking care of my dad for years. This doctors patients and willingness to explain is what sets him apart from the numerous other ophthalmologist that we saw. I would certainly recommend him to anyone who needs a technically skilled and smart doctor.
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr. Joshi shows compassion. Took time to answer all my questions. Highly recommended.
in Melbourne,Florida |
I saw Dr Joshi for my eye problems. The whole experience was very comforting. Dr. Was thorough in examination and explanation. I found him very knowledgeable. I recommend him very strongly without any reservations. Vasanti Desai MD
Wellington, Florida |
Great staff and office , very accommodating to my schedule . Dr. Joshi is very thorough, compassionate and a great surgeon .
Newark, NJ |
Dr Joshi is one of the most thorough and caring doctors I've ever had. He took his time with me and explained to me my condition, gave me all my treatment options along with the risks and consequences. I would highly recommend him to a friend who is in need of an ophthalmologist! His staff is friendly and prompt with all they do and are sincer in their efforts to provide the best patient care they can.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Kind, personable,warm, excellent bedside manner, thorough knowledge, and ability to explain
Great Care, Thank You Dr. Joshi
in Orlando,FL |
Professional and compassionate.
in West Palm, FL |
Caring and attentive. Took time to explain the options I had. The final outcome was excellent.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Joshi is providing a Great service and really super nice and friendly doctor!
in BocaRaton, FL |
Thanks doc, Your timely diagnosis saved my vision.
in Boynton Beach , FL. |
Very good , friendly & listen to your concern. Excellent bed side manor. Explains the cause & problem. Diagnosis thoroughly & patiently.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
EXELLENT DOCTOR, VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND SPENDS GREAT AMOUNT OF TIME WITH ME.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Great doctor. Helped me with my problem. Very nice and friendly.
in boynton beach, fl. |
Excellent from start to end very very satisfied may god bless this young, energetic intelligent doctor
West Palm Beach, FL |
Had a very positive experience. Dr. Joshi is very meticulous; keenly listened to my concerns and takes the time to explain the "why" and lays out treatment options very clearly.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Joshi is a very dedicated, caring, patient and a great doctor. I had an appointment about a month ago. I was really nervous about the procedure; but everything went really smoothly and the results are fantastic – thanks to Dr. Joshi. I am really happy that I chose him for this procedure as he has really good surgical skills. I would definitely recommend him to everyone. Thank you so much Dr. Joshi.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
All of your personnel are very professional. You instill a great deal of confidence friendly and caring ,couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery.
in boynton beach florida |
excellent physician and surgeon very caring and through very polite and friendly friendly staff
Great surgeon. Saved my Eye
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. JOSHI IS A GREAT DOCTOR. EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.
Have you seen Dr. Deval Joshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Joshi?

• Medicare
    Blue Choice 65
    Blue Choice 65 Select
    IHP Discount Card
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP) PPO