Dr. Desmon Brown Jr, DDS

Dr. Desmon Brown Jr, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Desmon Brown is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Indianapolis area. Dr. Brown is experienced in Dental Implants, Extractions and Prosthodontics. He is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and Professional Member of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Dental Association. AWARDS & ACCOLADES Assistant Professor - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Indiana University School of Dentistry Division of Hospital Dentistry Office Hours Monday through Friday: 7.00 am - 5.00 pm

Turning Point Dental Implant Center

8555 River Rd Ste 160

Indianapolis, IN 46240

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Brown Jr

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Brown Jr Dr. Brown and his staff are very attentive and knowledgeable. The customer service was excellent!

This content was provided by Dr. Brown Jr Very soothing voice and great music selection prior to surgery! Dr. Brown is also very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable about the procedure I was having done.

This content was provided by Dr. Brown Jr I have a very small mouth, and tight lips and was very satisfied after surgery. Very little bruising and soreness of my lips. He did an awesome job. He was very gentle, and I had very little soreness after surgery.

This content was provided by Dr. Brown Jr "At our patient-centered dental implant clinic, your Oral Surgeon, Prosthodontist, dental lab, and 3D digital imaging technology are all under one roof, which means increased convenience for you – no multi-office visits and all of the costs that go along with it, as is the case with other dental implant providers. And with our All-on-4 “teeth in a day” procedure, we’re able to dramatically reduce the number of procedures and dental implants you need which allows us to offer our solutions at a significantly lower cost than a traditional implant approach. Sound smart? It is. "

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• University Of West Indies, B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Howard University-Dds,
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-University Of Florida,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Brown Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown Jr to family and friends
Dr. Brown Jr's Performance
Dr Brown was amazing at answering any and all questions or concerns. He took his time and was extremely patient, and put me at ease. The surgical staff was amazing as well.
I feel so comfortable when talking with him. He explains everything so that I understand each step.
Dr. Brown saved my smile!!! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Brown was professional and personable which made the experience great.
I was pretty nervous, but was made at ease. The experience turned out much easier than I thought.
He was very clear about what would happen and very kind about following up.
I had a great experience and thus far my results have exceeded my expectations. Dr. Brown was very open and honest with the process which made the experience seamless.
The staff at Turning Point were very professional and caring throughout the entire process. I was most impressed Dr. Brown called the evening after my surgery to check on how I was feeling.
i had a lot of swelling and bruising for weeks after the procedure but everything turned out fine
great people well worth the wait
Since Day I I have been so pleased with everyone that has cared for me. Always excellent service from all. Thank-you! Dr. Brown called me the night I had my surgery to check on how I was feeling. Thank-you! I made the right decision to have Turning Point repair my teeth.
OUTSTANDING, QUICK, and PAINLESS
Best thing I can say is no pain.
A totally painless experience for me!
Soooo smart, soooo nice and really, really handsome.
Gentle
Dr Brown was very kind and professional.
Very attentive, patient, calm, inspires confidence,
good
it was great. they did a grear job
Soooo smart, soooo nice and really, really handsome.
Mishawaka, IN |
Dr. Brown performed a full-mouth tooth extraction procedure in the office that he travels to in Mishawaka (Aspen Dental). During the procedure, I woke up with an excruciating electrical shock pain. I was quickly put back under. He left to return back to his home office leaving me in the hands of Dr. Wakim for follow-up treatment. I complained of intense pain and NOTHING was done. I now have permanent nerve damage. This is one of the most painful conditions known to the medical community.
Kind and gentle care
He made me feel very comfortable while in the office.
Dr Brown is the best dentist I have ever seen!!! Such a nice guy!!!
Easy & efficent
Very professional and seemed to care about my experience.
He is a super nice guy
He took time to answer all of my questions and my family members questions, He was very knowledgeable about my history and medications as well as how they would interact with the surgery and made sure my family knew what was going on the entire time. He called after surgery to check on how I was doing. He was very easy to talk to and friendly he made me feel extremely comfortable with knowing that he would be doing my oral surgery, He would be the only surgeon I would wan...
Surgery was better thasn I expected
Doctor Brown did a wonderful job during this process.
He was very reassuring when I was unsure of what was going on.
I always feel comfortable before, during, and after every appoitment.
couldn't expect anything better
Dr Brown explained all the steps he was going to do , very pleasant and gentle with my tooth.Would recomended to all my friends and family
He is very caring, knowledgeable, diagnosed the problem immediately!
From start to finish, the best experience! Dr Brown settled my anxiety by exuding confidence and compassion. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr Brown and Team!
very good , good chairside manner , and did a great job removing teeth , i went to my granddaughters softball game the same day
Explained procedures clearly, in an easy and uncomplicated way. Friendly!
my experience with this provider was very good
Made me feel very comfortable and happy that I am finally getting this done.
explained everything to my understanding
I had an implant done and was very nervous about the procedure before my first visit. After meeting with the staff for an evaluation I was not nervous in the least to come back for my procedure. I had no pain at all and the staff was amazing! For each of my follow up appointments they have been on time, quick and no pain. I have one more implant to go and will have no problems coming back. I am terrified of the dentist but this was a great experience. Dr. Brown talk...
this was the easiest and most gentle dental work I have done. I was a little worried in the beginning of the pain but it was nothing.
True professional with exceptional skills
Dr. Brown came extremely highly recommended. My experience has been as good as can be given the unpleasant nature of needing an implant.
Dr. Brown is professional, pleasant, polite and competent
Professional, friendly, and took excellent care of my needs.
wonderful
Very caring and patient.
Very good, leaving no questions unanswered.
Have you seen Dr. Desmon Brown Jr, DDS?

Visit Dr. Brown Jr

Dr. Brown Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Brown Jr has admitting privileges