Dr. Desirae M. McKee, MD

Dr. Desirae M. McKee, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery | Female | 42 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. McKee specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery and practices in Lubbock, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. McKee? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McKee's Experience

See how Dr. McKee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKee

Dr. McKee accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McKee has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. McKee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKee to family and friends
Experience with Dr. McKee
Dr. McKee's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
in Lubbock tx |
She was complete in her evaluation of my hand problem, as well as efficient. And she solved my carpal tunnel problem!
in Lubbock, TX |
Great Dr. I felt I was in good hands while in her care. Very kind and personable. I highly recommend Dr McKee.
in Clovis NM |
Very caring and a true professional. Promptly fixed my hand issues. No more pain or numbness in my hands. Staff is always courteous and genuine with their care and concerns for the patients. Best hand doctor in TX. Highly recommended. Don't worry about the waiting time for your appointment, she's such a professional, she gives quality time to all her patients.
in Clovis NM |
Compassionate, professional, and knows what to do to help the patient. Be prepared for a wait, yet worth it because of her knowledge and experience. Courteous and helpful staff.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. McKee makes you feel at ease with her care and attitude, She takes the time to explain the procedure before starting.
in Lubbock, TX |
I am 58. needed a good doctor, and I found GREAT doctor ! she listened, looked, and explained everything. she was very gentle in her manner, very patient. took great care to help me be good as new. there is not enough stars here to give her.
in Big Spring, TX |
At my initial appointment w/Dr. McKee she went over my medical record and at the end of the visit stated "It may take some time, but we're going to put you back together." That is exactly what she has done -and continues to do- and I trust her expertise completely. She explains what physically is wrong or damaged and what can be done to correct the issue or alleviate pain, and step by step she has medically accomplished what she stated she would; I'm confident that will continue in the future.
in Lubbock, TX |
DrMcKee is a kind compasionate physician. She took care of my husband after a motorcycle accident and he has recovered with minimal residual complaints. As he saw him quickly after his accident and he was taken to surgery to help prevent permanent damage. I have also witnessed the caregiver to burn patients, gun shot wounds and carpal tunnel releases. I would not hesitate to recommend her or request her to be my physician in a heartbeat.
in Clovis, NM |
Could not ask for better treatment! Had carpal tunnel and trigger finger surgery on both hands and they are both as good as new. Dr. McKee is very pleasant and I believe there is no better surgeon, anywhere!
in Lubbock, TX |
By all measures, objective and subjective, Dr. McKee is exemplary. In addition to being extremely knowledgeable and talented, she is also conversational, patient and compassionate. The practice of medicine may indeed be a science, but Dr. McKee demonstrates an unparalleled level of personal care and concern that is more aptly described as an art. Stated more directly, Dr. McKee is that perfect blend of competence and compassion that every patient hopes for. She is simply the best.
in Lubbock, Texas |
A very good surgeon. Friendly. Takes time explaining procedure. Nswers all questions.
in Pasadena, CA |
Superb surgeon. Trained by the best she is innovative, creative, meticulous and her follow up is like having your mother attending you. I cannot give this physician enough stars.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. McKee is very experienced, knowledgeable, and a caring doctor. She explains everything in a way that is easy to understand.
in San Angelo, Tx |
Best hand surgeon in texas!
in Abilene tx. |
I wouldn't trust my hands to anyone else. I recommend to everyone everywhere with hand problems to take the time to go visit Dr McKee you will not be disappointed.
in Lubbock, TX |
She has been my physician for several years and is always welcoming, thorough and certain I understand exactly what I need to know before making a major decision about surgery. My wait time is very short and her staff is also courteous and helpful.
in Lubbock, TX |
Great surgeon who really cares about her patients. I am a physician and chose her to work on my wrist. I'm very happy with results. If you follow her directions, things go well.
in Lubbock, TX |
As a retired nurse in the field for 27 years, I'm always watching to make sure everything is done correctly & according to protocol. Dr McKee very much surpassed any doubts I may have had. Her bedside manner is perfect, her knowledge & skill is impeccable. She is, in my opinion, an excellent surgeon with a God given talent. Her staff is friendly & the office is like a caring family.
in Abernathy, Texas |
Dr McKee was more concerned about me being OK, than any other Doctor i have ever visited. She took the time to explain everything and made sure i understood. She is a very caring Doctor and i would recommend her to anyone seeking a great Doctor.
in Lubbock, Tx |
Wonderful doctor, kind and professional.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr Mckee is very easy to talk to and listened to my needs. I will not go anywhere else!
in Lubbock, TX |
I had a very wonderful experience . she was very pleasant and caring to my needs. I lovced the clinic and staff. It was very time efficient. I would reccommend dr. mckee to other orthopaedic surgeries. She will always be my number one choice.
in Lamesa, TX |
Dr. McKee is a gift to our area-she is an unbelievably talented surgeon! She listens and explains all options and will honestly answer any and all questions you ask without rushing you. Her surgical skills are exceptional - if you need hand surgery she is the only doctor I would even consider or recommend to family or friends. She is a top-notch caring doctor! With Dr. McKee you are in "good hands" (no pun intended!) Her staff is excellent also.
in LUBBOCK |
Dr. McKee performed my carpal tunnel release surgery. I cannot express how pleased I have been with this surgeon. She was informant and answered all of my questions. Everything with the surgery was excellent. Her team was like we'll oiled machine from the moment I checked in for surgery, until the moment I walked out, everything went as smooth as silk. Don't question the decision to use this Dr. She is the best!
Have you seen Dr. Desirae M. McKee, MD?
Are you Dr. McKee?

Compare Dr. McKee

Dr. McKee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Hand Surgery

Dr. McKee has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKee's Board Certifications

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Finger Disorders
  • Finger Injuries
  • Finger Joint Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

Maricopa Co Med Ctr

Completed in 2001

Maricopa Co Med Ctr

Completed in 2006

University Of Virginia Department Of Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery Fellowship In Hand and Microvascular Surgery
    Moorhead University

Graduated in 1991

Dr. McKee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery