Dr. Deryk Anderson, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Orthopedic Physicians Anchorage 3801 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 300 Anchorage, AK 99508 Get Directions
Dr. Deryk Anderson, DO
Dr. Deryk Anderson, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Anchorage, AK. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Mat-Su Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Anderson's Experience

See how Dr. Anderson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anderson

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Anderson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Anderson's Performance
in Palmer, AK |
I had hip surgery in April 2017. Excellent job performed by this Doctor. Having terrible health to begin with he encouraged me to quit smoking to heal faster in my recovery. His staff is top notch. I am so very grateful to Dr. Anderson and his staff. and recommend him for all orthopedic surgery.
in Palmer, Ak |
I had my right knee replacement done in February2016 and it went so well that I also had my left knee replacement done January 2017. I am very satisfied with Dr Anderson. He explained that there could be complications as in any surgery and he was perfectly honest with me. I did have some issues but not due to the surgery, it is different with everyone. I would recommend him to anyone, in fact I even sent my husband to him for hip surgery. We will always go to him for any ortho needs....
in Palmer, AK |
I had a hip replacement done in October 2016. I found the staff and surgeon to be extremely competent, capable and with a good bed side manner. He displayed sincere patient concern and did a great job. I was so impressed with him that I carry his cards and give them to all y friends who need his services. I did this of my own free will as I was so impressed with him. He was totally honest from the beginning and stated that no doctor has a 100 % perfect record as all patients are different
in Hermiston, OR |
Dr Anderson preformed my ACL surgery and did a stellar job. When compared with my three previous Knee surgeries Dr Anderson definitely exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for a Dr who cares and listens to you he is the one for you. I definitely felt like I was more then a number to him, he took the time make sure that I had all my questions answered before he went to his next patient. Hermiston, Oregon truly lost a great Dr and Alaska you now have a very skilled Dr you can trust.
Chugiak, AK |
I would recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone I meet! His bedside manner is friendly, courteous and he takes the time to explain your condition in a way that you can understand without feeling talked down to.
in Hermiston OR |
A nightmare. Dr. Anderson ruined my life and career. He botched my ankle surgery and when he realized that it was incorrect he just kept refilling my pain medicine (Hydrocodone, and Oxycodone) and increasing the dosage. When presented with a concern for pain he "took a vacation" and left for Alaska to avoid confrontation. Do NOT let him operate on you or give a cortisone injection. He is an absolute terrible doctor and needs to be relieved of his duty.
wasilla, ak |
Horrible surgeon botched shoulder surgery. Staff is rude and incompetent. However, if you are looking for drugs, this guy will keep you on narcotic pain killers long after surgery even when you ask for something else. Will also keep you waiting for prescription refills for DAYS and won't call them in to the pharmacy or call you to pick up a written prescription. GO SEE ANY OTHER ORTHOPEDIC OFFICE BESIDES OPA!
Have you seen Dr. Deryk Anderson, DO?
Are you Dr. Anderson?

Compare Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Alaska not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

Dr. Anderson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Anderson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.