Dr. Derek Hiltz, DO

Dr. Derek Hiltz, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Derek Hiltz, DO is a family medicine specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

508 Pasadena Ave S

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Hiltz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hiltz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hiltz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hiltz's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hiltz to family and friends

Dr. Hiltz's Performance

GOOD

I have had the fortune to have had many fabulous doctors in my life. Dr. Hiltz and his staff are, in my opinion, at the top of the list. My first visit was a complete surprise as to through, carrying and a sense of humor (very important to me to be able to laugh). My brother, who just moved here to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are very happy to hear of your positive experience Dr. Hiltz and appreciate you sharing your feedback.

We are new to the area and my husband has a new insurance. It was time for an annual visit and medication refills. Dr. Hiltz made his transition seamless and provided excellent care during his first visit. We were especially impressed that he doesn't keep you waiting, always reserves same day...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We are very happy to hear of your positive experience with Dr. Hiltz and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Absolutely the finest medical care I've received in my lifetime -- prompt, courteous, KNOWLEDGEABLE, a great-communicator, Dr. Hiltz and staff are the greatest comfort to me as I continue aging.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am a patient of Dr. Derek Hiltz, DO. He is my doctor for many years, and will continue to be. I am very happy and I do recommend him to all my friends. He makes you very comfortable to ask whatever concerns you may have. He explains and you feel great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I wish I could leave a minus negative zero rating for this doctor! If you love your loved ones I wouldn't let this doctor treat them. He was my mom's doctor and he treated her like she was a second class citizen.He was so rude and condescending. He talked down to her and commented on her having...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0