Dr. Depak Soni, MD

Dr. Depak Soni, MD

Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases  ·

Dr. Depak Soni, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in cardiovascular & pulmonary diseases, pulmonary disease, and more.

Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialists of North VA

• Medicare
  • One Net
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Soni

See how frequently Dr. Soni performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Asthma
Bronchiolitis
Sleep Disorders

Dr. Soni's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Soni "I believe in caring for a patient the way I would want one of my family members to be treated. I believe the physician patient relationship has to be based on trust & I work hard to establish that trust. This means listening carefully to what the patient has to say & following through with deeds, not only words. I believe in the patient & physician being partners in healthcare. I try to put myself in my patient?s shoes in order to better appreciate the impact of my recommendations."

• Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases
  • Critical Care Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Duke University
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Soni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Soni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soni's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soni to family and friends

Dr. Soni's Performance

We were devastated. 5y survival rates around 12-18% for stage 4. Dr. Soni immediately left after the procedure. We were frantic and literally had to get the nurse to call him on his cell. He eventually agreed to meet with us for ten minutes...we waited an hour before he cancelled. We left that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
There is a character limit so I'm trying to describe our experience in multiple posts After mom was diagnosed with cancer, we were devastated. We hoped and prayed it was still early stages and surgery could remove it. Dr. Soni performed a bronchoscopy to find out more. We were promised a meeting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Terrible, heartless doctor. We will forever wonder if we had a more caring doctor, what could have been? Truly displayed zero compassion in my family's darkest time. My mom had been seeing Dr. Soni for a year with a persistent cough. He thought it was asthma or allergies. After several months,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Soni for sleep apnea, and he's my favorite doctor ever for anything. Very interactive, actually fun to work with, and definitely knows his stuff. Totally recommended!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Recently, I went for my 6 month checkup: the doctors office staff is horrendous, especially the technician who was trying to monitor my breathing through the Spirometer. I could not and the technician was getting upset. I said I cannot and got up they gave two puffs from some inhaler, did not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. Soni?

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Soni at Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialists of North VA