Dr. Dennis Sparks Sr, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dennis Sparks Sr, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Stonybrook Family Practice 2831 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Ste B Louisville, KY 40220 Get Directions

Dr. Dennis Sparks Sr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Sparks Sr is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville.

Dr. Sparks Sr' Experience

See how Dr. Sparks Sr' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sparks Sr

Dr. Sparks Sr accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sparks Sr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sparks Sr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sparks Sr to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Sparks Sr' Performance
Louisville, KY |
I've seen Dr Sparks for 2 years now mostly for my anxiety. I came to him physically sick on anxiety medicines that were controlling my life. His honesty is what ultimately helped me stop valium. He did what doctors before him couldn't. He treated my physical health, knew his limitations w/ my anxiety, encouraged mental health and told me the TRUTH. His inability to be my "friend" likely saved my life. He isn't your friend. He's your doctor. And he's a damn good one.
in Louisville |
First time i took my son to see thi doctor, we waited for an half an hour in the waiting room. Meeting Dr. Sparks for the first time, he was different, he is strait forward and no bedside manner. His medical assistant is great. Yesterday I took my son to see the doctor and waited for an hour and 20 minutes, ridick! After my son was looked at, Sparks just walked out of the rooom, did not say bye, have a good day. Okay? Weirdo! Finding a new doctor. Hisfront office worker is about a ding bat!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Sparks made me feel like I was a freak when I sought his help/medical advice for depression and anxiety. He prescribed one medication. When i took it and experienced horrible side affects, I went back to the office to try another medication. He told me there was nothing he could do to help me, and told me I need to "learn to deal with" it. He told me I could see a therapist and that's all he could recommend. He also didn't follow up with me regarding a medical procedure he had done on me.
Louisville, KY |
Dr Sparks is great. But Frankie the office manager, his wife is Rude. She sits behind a desk, acts like you are an intrusion. i Unpleasant experience. Keep on being sick, Not worth the visit. He would do a lot better without her in the office. Incompetent staff.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Sparks is not just intelligent which I expect of a man with his education, but he has a unusual attribute for an MD - he has a strategic and tactical approach to treatment which I appreciate and which saves a lot of time, effort, trial and error. Very thorough and professional. This office inspires a lot of confidence.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Sparks is a great doctor. I highly recommend anyone to visit.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Sparks is a aring knowledgeable physician.
in Louisville, KY |
Excellent Physician. Really cares about his patients.
I have been going to Dr. Sparks for over a year now and I am very satisfied. His staff has always been very nice and helpful and Dr. Sparks does not hesitate to spend as much time as necessary with his patients. I appreciate that perspective out of him. The office staff does everything they can to move people back to exam rooms and when I have needed labs or tests run, they always jump on it quickly! I highly recommend this doctors office!
Louisville, KY |
I have been seeing Dr. Sparks for almost a year. He spends a good amount of time explaining things to his patients and really shows he cares. It's a family friendly environment. I have recommended my husband and parents to switch to his practice.
in Louisville, KY |
This is about the worst doctors office I can ever remember being at. The staff is completely unprofessional and incompetent. The office manager is his wife who sits behind the desk stuffing her face with white castles while petting a dog. This place is an absolute joke. If you need medical care I would advice you to go somewhere else and use this place as a last resort.
in Louisville |
I ended up waiting 2 HOURS in the exam room. I kept asking the nurse where he was at apparently he was held up. When he finally got to me, the equipment didn't work (which he still billed me for the tests) and ended up wanting to restart the tests which took another 30 minutes. I was an hour late for work already so I declined. Terrible service. He told me he would have a specialist contact me about my issue since he was not capable to assist. Of course I never received a call from them either
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Sparks Sr, MD?
Are you Dr. Sparks Sr?

Compare Dr. Sparks Sr

}

Dr. Sparks Sr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Sparks Sr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sparks Sr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

Providence Hospital

Completed in 1986

Georgetown University

Completed in 1988

Dr. Sparks Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sparks Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sparks Sr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sparks Sr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.