Dr. Dennis Schimpf, MD

Dr. Dennis Schimpf, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Dennis Schimpf, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Summerville, SC and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Ross University School Of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth Of Dominica, West Indies in 2001 and specializes in plastic surgery and general surgery.

102 W 8th North St

Summerville, SC 29483

• Centene
  • Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Schimpf

See how frequently Dr. Schimpf performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Skin and Tissue Reduction
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Schimpf's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Schimpf "Our philosophy is to provide each patient and their family individual care, comfort and hope. We greatly value the opportunity to provide you care and will do anything we can to make the experience, the best experience possible. Our greatest success is simply a happy patient."

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Daemen College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Ross University School Of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth Of Dominica, West Indies
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Medical University Of South Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Schimpf has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schimpf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schimpf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schimpf's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schimpf to family and friends

Dr. Schimpf's Performance

Dr. Schimpf and his staff are awesome! They are nothing but friendly every time I go there. I had a breast augmentation done, which I had a million questions about before and after the procedure, and not once did I feel like they got impatient with me or rushed through my appointment and questions...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
MD AND STAFF VERY EXPERIENCED, KIND, SUPPORTIVE. WAS RECOMMENDED A LESS INVASIVE PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN RESULTS I WAS LOOKING FOR AND AM THRILLED WITH RESULTS. I HAD NO POST OP DIFFICULTIES. STAFF CHECKED ON ME THE NEXT DAY TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING. ENCOURAGED TO CALL IF I HAD ANY QUESTIONS OR...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
just awful. Hoping to find a doctor I can afford to fix the multiple surgerys he has performed trying to fix each one he's done previously. Makes me wish I hadn't gotten breast implants by him to begin with.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He has done surgeries on both my sister and myself and they were both wonderful experiences.
Are you Dr. Schimpf?