Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Roberts

Dennis F Roberts DO

81767 Doctor Carreon Blvd Indio, CA 92201

Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Indio, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from The Western University Of Health Sciences in 1986 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Roberts accepts

Dr. Roberts accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Roberts' experience treating your condition or procedure

2.9

Dr. Roberts?
Dr. Roberts' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO
I made an appointment 3 days ago. When I finally went they asked me to sign in and for 5 minutes just I sat there. I asked if i could be filling up some paper work while I was waiting since I was a new patient. The receptionist said yes and she gave them to me. I also asked what was the average waiting time. She said one to two hours. There was nobody waiting in the waiting room but my daughter and I. I politely asked if the television could be change to a children's channel so my daughter could see it, she said no. She gave me a container to gather urine in. I asked if I could have some water and she told me there was a drinking water int he first floor. My daughter and I went and came back. when I asked if I could use the restroom, SHE SAID SHE HAD TOLD THE DOCTOR ABOUT ALL MY COMPLAINING AND HE DIDN'T WANT SEE ME! so for me to look for another doctor that he would not see me. I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EARS!!! This horrible doctor. if you can avoid him, do. he treats people as cattle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO?
Outstanding Doctor, you can tell he is truly passionate about his career.. long wait but he is so worth it, the attention he provides to you is amazing and that explains why he might keep you waiting for a while. In addition to that, he actually sees you in every appointment. Unlike other doctors he DOES NOT send a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to see you during one of the visits, Doctor Roberts sees all his patients every single time you walk in there for an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO?
Had medical problems and was referred to Dr. Roberts by my insurance but after two very long appointments I decided to change physicians. He was clearly overbooked, had patients waiting for 2-3 hours. And, when I finally met with Dr. Roberts, he was abrupt, impolite and dismissive. I felt like I was just a quick number he had to move on through. He seemed to not want to address any of my concern, so I quickly had to find another doctor instead where I did not have to take half day off of work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO?
Awful experience. Wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. He was rude and always in a hurry. He wouldn't spend more than 2 minutes inside the office. His responses to my questions were always vague and he seemed annoyed whenever I asked something.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO?
Dr Roberts was very specific and concern about my medical condition. The office staff was very efficient and professional. Thank you Girls! Thank you Dr Roberts!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO?
I came in to this doctor 3 years ago for my first pregnancy. The staff was horrible, once not even allowing me to use their restroom until I began crying inside the lobby because of how painful it was becoming. Although the diagnose was correctly done and I had a D&C procedure, the doctor did not have the patience to explain to my mother the situation as he thought she was yelling because she speaks loud. He rolled his eyes several times & He failed to consider my previous medical history .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO?
Really Good Dr answers all my questions always there when I need him I would defenetly recommend him to Family and friends ...He has being my Dr for over 9 years already ...
He is a great Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Roberts, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Roberts?