Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD

Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 44 years old

Dr. McCoy specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Southaven, MS. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. McCoy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McCoy's Experience

See how Dr. McCoy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McCoy

Dr. McCoy accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McCoy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. McCoy
Dr. McCoy's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (11)
in Olive Branch, MS |
I have had severe pain (sciatica+) for over 10 years. I lost my original doctor due to illness, and was really worried about finding a group of doctors but the last six months have been the best I've had since my last surgery. I feel like they really care: I've found the staff to be extremely nice and professional. I have hope that thing can be better, something I had lost.
in Memphis, TN |
DR. MCCOY WAS VERY NICE AND THOROUGH IN MY EVALUATION AND PLAN FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM.
in Hernando, MS |
I felt as though I was being treated as a drug addict. I am 65 years old, and had my spinal cord cut into which left me partially paralyzed, and in incredible pain. Meeting Dennis McCoy was extremely unpleasant. We spoke for a few minutes. I simply asked if my dose of morphine sulphate could be raised, and he went into a tirade and acted extremely immature, and said he would be right back. He never came back so I left, and I had to go through withdrawals. This place is a SHAM DON"T GO THERE!
in Tunica, ms |
Dr. McCoy and Jovie are very nice and take the time to listen to what you're saying. Office always clean staff just as nice.
in North MS |
Dr. McCoy seems concerned for my well being. I have been a patient for 6 years now. My very first appointment with him he said if you listen to me and take your meds as prescribed and be honest with me, we'll get along just finedon't bother asking for something particular, it aunt happening. Do Not go to this clinic if your attentions are to get a fix. They electronically track your scripts and all doctors you see. He will prescribe the lowest possible dose and work from there.
Have you seen Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD?
Are you Dr. McCoy?

Compare Dr. McCoy

Dr. McCoy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. McCoy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Why It Matters: Dr. McCoy's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. McCoy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McCoy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

TUFTS UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2000

Dr. McCoy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCoy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. McCoy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McCoy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.