Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. McCoy

Mid-South Anesthesia Consultant

391 Southcrest Cir Ste 108 Southaven, MS 38671

Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Southaven, MS. He graduated from Ross University, School Of Medicine and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. McCoy accepts

Dr. McCoy accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Mississippi

Check if Dr. McCoy treats your condition or procedure

3.9

Dr. McCoy?
Dr. McCoy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD
everyone at the office is very nice!!! I always have a comfortable visit there, where i have been going for 5 years, I have gotten to know most of everyone's name .. I feel very welcome!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD?
I went to Dr McCoy's office reluctant because of a prior misdiagnosis by a different doctor. The entire experience with Dr McCoy's office was absolutely amazing!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD?
I have had severe pain (sciatica+) for over 10 years. I lost my original doctor due to illness, and was really worried about finding a group of doctors but the last six months have been the best I've had since my last surgery. I feel like they really care: I've found the staff to be extremely nice and professional. I have hope that thing can be better, something I had lost.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD?
DR. MCCOY WAS VERY NICE AND THOROUGH IN MY EVALUATION AND PLAN FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD?
I felt as though I was being treated as a drug addict. I am 65 years old, and had my spinal cord cut into which left me partially paralyzed, and in incredible pain. Meeting Dennis McCoy was extremely unpleasant. We spoke for a few minutes. I simply asked if my dose of morphine sulphate could be raised, and he went into a tirade and acted extremely immature, and said he would be right back. He never came back so I left, and I had to go through withdrawals. This place is a SHAM DON"T GO THERE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD?
Dr. McCoy and Jovie are very nice and take the time to listen to what you're saying. Office always clean staff just as nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD?
Dr. McCoy seems concerned for my well being. I have been a patient for 6 years now. My very first appointment with him he said if you listen to me and take your meds as prescribed and be honest with me, we'll get along just finedon't bother asking for something particular, it aunt happening. Do Not go to this clinic if your attentions are to get a fix. They electronically track your scripts and all doctors you see. He will prescribe the lowest possible dose and work from there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis McCoy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCoy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. McCoy treats patients.