Dr. Dennis M. Lox, MD

Use your own Stem Cells to heal yourself.Read more

Dr. Lox's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lox's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lox

Dr. Lox accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Lox's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lox to family and friends
4.4
Experience with Dr. Lox
Dr. Lox's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (72)
in Magnolia, AR |
Very positive I had done my research so knew what to expect before my appointment. All my expectations have been met. Cindy B.
in San Jose, CA |
I had degenerative lower back disc disease and I'm 73 and I?ve felt like a floor mat in a New York Taxi Cab. I?ve had this pain for too many years and finally I decided to do something about it. I contacted about a dozen different types of Doctors and I wanted a professional since it was my back they would be working on. I found out about Dr. Lox and his treatment using stem cells on the news. It?s been about eight months now and I feel great!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Lox and his staff were very informative and friendly. They answered all my questions and I felt confident in his ability to take and administer the stem cells in my hips. Alice.
in Seattle, WA |
I am very pleased with the progress I have made do to the treatment Dr. Lox did on my knees. Mr. Taylor
in Secaucus, NJ |
I had stem cells done for both of my knees. My visit to Dr. Lox was absolutely wonderful! My knees feel great. I highly recommended Dr. Lox to my friends. Very Happy! G.L.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I was diagnosed with ankle arthritis on both feet. I heard Dr. Lox on the radio and setup an appointment. Dr. Lox was so very polite and answered all my questions and I had many. I went for the treatment about three months ago. They did a follow-up call to see how I was doing. I am writing this review to tell you that the treatment worked very well! Dr. Lox is defiantly an expert. I am a very hard person to please and have never given a positive review until now. Larry.
in New York, NY |
My visit to Dr. Loxs Clinic was Wonderful - almost unbelievable. I never thought I?d have the full use of my knee back. I can now negotiate stairs, get in and out of the tub easily, walk without pain or a limp. The lack of limping has even helped my back and hip feel fine again! After being in pain almost constantly, I am basically pain free now. I am very happy with the treatment!! :) Susan from Canada.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had Bilateral Knees and my pain level was an 8 of 10 on pain scale on 03/17/2016. After stem cell therapy with Dr. Lox my pain level is only on occasion and is down to a 1 of 10 and the only reason for that is I tend to overdo it when I exercise. I am Very Happy with the outcome. Anna from NV.
in Miami, FL |
Hi all! I went to Doctor Lox for stem cell treatment for my Hips about 12 months ago. They have been doing follow-ups with my progress every couple months. I am delighted to say I am so very impressed with the results. My alternative was going for surgery for Hip Replacements. Yes, both my Hips had Arthritis and I was extreme pain no matter even if I laid in bed. I had a total of four injections, two in each Hip. The procedure was so simple.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Lox gave me back 12 years of my life back! I had Stem Cells done on my Bilat Hips and Lumbar. I?m now able to move patio blocks and am finally after all these years I am able to have my dream patio. I am so happy I called the Radio Station to let them know how well I feel and how wonderful Dr. Lox and his staff are. From Russia, XOXO Eileen S.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Over several years ago I can remember feeling my knees going from being stiff to being painful to severe pain when I walked. I had x-rays taken of my knees only to find out that I have knee arthritis. The Doctors wanted to do a total knee joint replacement. Everyone I know that has had this done still complains about pain. I thought to myself why would I want to replace one pain with another, what?s the point. Ten months ago I started researching for an alternative and tripped across stem cells.
in San Diego, CA |
I want to give a big ?Thank You? to Dr. Lox. I got a knee meniscal tear when I fell down on cement stairs carrying my surfboard to beach in San Diego, California. My friends took me to the hospital and said I would need surgery to get it fixed. My brother had a knee meniscal tear and he had surgery, but after a year and a half he had to go back and get surgery again and even to this day he still feels pain and got hooked on codeine.
in Orlando, FL |
In the past 5 years, I have had both my Knees and Shoulders fixed by Dr. Lox because of arthritis. The process is virtually painless with excellent results. I?ve had several X-Rays and MRI?s done within the 5 years and you can virtually see the improvement. I don?t know how stem cells do what they do, but if done right they work like magic. My friend went to some new so called stem cell Doctor for his shoulder but did not improve.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love to play and watch tennis, it?s my passion. Within the last couple years I?ve been experiencing extreme pain in my elbow. My family Doctor had me try everything from a heating pad to ice packs to pain pills. Nothing worked. My friend told me about stem cells so I searched and I saw a Google + post on Tennis Elbow from Dr. Lox. I called and setup an appointment to see if he could help. Well in short it was what they call Tennis Elbow. Now I am all better.
in Matawan, NJ |
I was diagnosed with knee joint arthritis over a year ago and had to give up hiking. The pain progressed to the point where I could hardly walk. I?m not ashamed of my age which is 63 as I have had a wonderful life but I of course have a bucket list. I went to Dr. Lox for a consultation and explained to him that I had a major goal in my life, which was to climb Machu Picchu. After my Stem Cell Treatment which was about 10 months ago, I went for it. I climb to the top of Machu Picchu.
in Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr. Lox was excellent. I have suffered with lower back pain for 6 ? years. After having 2 failed surgeries, multiple injection procedures and being on many different pain medications, I had reached a point in life just knowing I would never be pain free. But that was until I met Dr. Dennis Lox! He didn?t turn me away, like many Doctors before. He took his time with me and explained the procedure of ?Stem Cell Therapy Injection.
in MOSCOW, RU |
I COME FROM RUSSIA TO AMERICA TO SEE DOCTOR LOX FOR KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS. MY KNEES REAL BAD AND IN MUCH PAIN. DOCTORS NO GOOD IN RUSSIA. I WANT BEST. ONE MONTH GO BY AND KNEES MUCH BETTER VERY LITTLE PAIN. DOCTOR SAYS ALL PAIN GONE PRETTY SOON NO PROBLEM. I VERY HAPPY DOCTOR LOX OFFICE CALL ME TO CHECK ON KNEES. I WRITE GOOD REVIEW FOR HIM. I ALSO TELL FRIENDS TO GO AMERICA AND HAVE DOCTOR LOX FIX THEM TO. WIFE NEED HIP FIXED AND WE COME BACK IN MONTH. EGOR FROLOV
San Jose, CA |
I had a severe accident and broke my ankle real bad about eight months ago. The Doctors wanted to fuse my ankle and said that was the only thing they could do. Can you imagine trying to walk on a fused foot? After they told me I searched for other options. I found out about stem cells and contacted about a dozen PRP / stem cell so called clinics. I was really shocked that there are only a handful of Doctors that specialized in this field.
in New York, NY |
I am 59 and have suffered from knee arthritis for a very long time. A friend of mine recommended that I look in to Stem Cells as he had it done on his knees with remarkable results. My friend told me to go and see Dr. Lox. I consulted with Dr. Lox on the phone and he was very polite and answered all my concerns. I made an appointment to get Stem Cells injected in to my knees. This was around four months ago. I never in my wildest dreams thought Stem Cells would work.
in Riverdale, GA |
I'm an avid Tennis Player / Instructor and over the years it has taken its toll. I went to not just one Doctor but to two. Both said I needed to have surgery done on my shoulder and most likely my days of playing Tennis would be over. I'm only 48 and my main income is from Tennis. I did allot of research on the Internet for an alternative to surgery and found out about stem cell treatment. At first I was skeptical if it would work on me. I choose Dennis Lox M.D. at his Florida Center.
in Piscataway, NJ |
Severe pain in both knees following arthroscopic surgery to repair meniscus tears. I already researched stem cell therapy. Dr. Lox was extremely knowledgeable and I entrusted him to perform procedure. I am now pain free and have greater movement with both knee joints. I highly recommend him. Additionally he did not pressure me to ?upsell? me on therapies not necessary for my individual problem.
Sebring, FL |
Dr. Lox and his staff gave me back my life. I was in constant pain with my knees. The procedure he conducted on me has made a huge difference in my activity level.
in Dunedin, FL |
I went for an evaluation of SI dysfunction. He refused to actually listen, he became very fixated on a specific fact and then basically said he couldn't help me until someone made the right diagnosis. That's what I came here for and he said that is not what he does. I have never had a physician speak to me in the manner he did, he was abrasive and uncaring. I was so angry that I actually cried and that has never happened to me. His PA was nice and he didn't seem to care he upset me. I was shocke
in oldsmar, FL |
I wanted specific information, being medically astute: inquired about reading studies he refers to, and he was not forthcoming. I asked specifically what he was injecting, and he was secretive; mentioned that he is the only one experienced over 7 years in this region,and has excellent results,I also questioned nurses about success, and also says most everyone had good improvement. MD is knowledgeable, hurried, has little patience for some questions. General after proc.instructions not helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Dennis M. Lox, MD?
Are you Dr. Lox?

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Runner's Knee

Dr. Lox says..

Dennis M Lox M.D. ?ff?rs a viable ?lt?rn?tiv? f?r individuals ?uff?ring fr?m j?int ??in or who may b? ??n?id?ring ?l??tiv? ?urg?r? or joint r??l???m?nt due t? injur? ?r ?rthriti?. Regenerate using your own body cells to heal yourself from within.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

University Tex Health Science Center

Completed in 1990

Dr. Lox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lox

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lox's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lox

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Lox's Care Philosophy

Use your own Stem Cells to heal yourself.

Dr. Lox says...