Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Hutt

Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Greensburg, PA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in 2005 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Hutt accepts

Dr. Hutt accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
UPMC PPO
UPMC Health Plan
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Hutt's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hutt's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Hutt treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Hutt treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Hutt treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Hutt treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Foot Surgery
  • Forefoot Reconstruction
  • Foreign Body Removal
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Toe Fractures
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Warts
  • Wound Care and Management

I believe that our feet are the foundation of our bodies and, therefore, of our lives.  If your feet aren't feeling their best, it can really affect the quality of the life that you are living.  I strive to do everything that I can to ...

• Podiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hutt

Dr. Hutt?
Dr. Hutt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM
He was timely and down to earth. There were no office personnel. I had a bad toenail. He gave me options and the on that I chose was to remove the nail. He performed the procedure well and there were no further issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Very quick appointment. My appointment was made for the very next day. I love this man. On time for his appointment time. Very friendly. I called his office with a question and he was very happy to answer my questions. I will go back again and i will definitely tell ALL my friends about him. My friend that went with me also loves him as well. Can't say enough about him, go see him you be as happy as I am!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Dr. Hutt came in early for me because of a work schedule. He was very nice and gave me the option on what I thought would be best for my situation. Did not suggest surgery right away. My toe felt better that afternoon. I would highly recommend Dr. Hutt in my opinion a wonderful doctor. Try him for yourself and see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Absolutely amazing doctor! I found him by searching reviews online and I definetly was not disappointed. He got me in very quickly for an appointment. He was also very friendly and personable. He took his time and answered every question I had. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Hobbled in and practically danced out!! Dr Hutt is very knowledgeable and kind and I am so glad I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Dr. Hutt was very professional and took time to explain what was going on with my foot. He listened to my concerns and addressed each of them. It's the first time I had seen him and I like his approach to fixing the problem. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Dr. Hutt was so kind and really took the time to explain to me what the procedure entailed and what to do post-op. You can tell he really loves his job. He made me feel really welcome, and I would definitely recommend him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Second time here. Another toe, another amazing job. I swear this man is a wizard. Slight pinch for the lidocaine and that was all she wrote. My ingrown toenail pain is gone, and again no post op pain. It blows my mind how he does it. If you are on the fence about getting that toenail fixed, just go, you will thank this man. Extremely happy again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
In the past few years I have gone to two other Podiatrists in my area. For various reasons I was not happy with either one. Based on reviews, I tried Dr. Hutt, even though he is not in my area. I was so pleased with him! He is soft spoken, explains things clearly and really listens well. He was relaxed, not in a rush and took the time needed. I am confident that my feet will get the help they have so desperately needed and I am thankful to have found Dr. Dennis Hutt!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
First visit gave me more information than I ever expected to get concerning my problem. How nice to understand the info, and not be confused by medical terms, down to earth, great man! Look forward to my problems being taken care of with his help and my own things I need to do......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Dr. Hutt was extremely professional and competent. I actually got an appointment for the same day when I expressed concern that I may be experiencing diabetic neuropathy. Dr. Hutt's exam was thorough, and his explanation of his diagnosis was very understandable. He made certain I had all my questions answered, and he also made sure I knew how to treat my condition. I can't recommend him highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Dr. Hutt actually answered the telephone when I made my appointment. I was able to see him the very next day. Dr. Hutt explained everything he was going to do. He is very courteous and made me feel at ease during my procedure. Dr. Hutt answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Hutt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Dr. Hurt was very personable and attentive during my appointment for my foot. He was very thorough in his explanations of options availae to me to relieve my pa on. One option was surgery and he wasn't pushy about it...but simply offered it to me as an option and explained the procedure to me in detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
I needed to schedule an appointment quickly and Dr. Hutt was able to get me in that day. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He got everything done quickly and was funny and relaxed. I would definitely call here before any other podiatrist, especially for teens or anyone picky about what doctors they go to. He did a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
Today was my first appointment with Dr.Hutt. He was pleasant, professional, and very thorough. He explained the procedure and defined each step as he performed it. He also explained follow up care, as well as gave me printed information. I typically hesitate to recommend any professional to anyone, because everyone has different likes and expectations, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Hutt. I can't imagine anyone being dissatisfied with him or his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
He fixed my toe in very fast succession! It feels great and he's very great at working with you to make sure you're comfortable before he starts the procedures. I'm super impressed and very happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
I have never met this doctor but I will. He ACTUALLY GOT ON THE PHONE WITH ME. What a concept! He did more for me over the phone than a other doctor I've seen. I did not make my appointment with Dr. Hutt because he was quite a distance from my home. I will now make my appointment with him!
explained treatments and x-rays
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
This is my 2nd experience with a podiatrist, not that my first was bad but I felt too rushed and too overwhelmed. Dr. Hutt listened and answered all my questions thoroughly (and my wife's), and asked several times during my visit if I had any questions. He made sure I understood the prognosis and the follow-up plan. He was very personable and patient. Not sure what more you could ask for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hutt, DPM?
This was my first time seeing a podiatrist, and Dr. Hutt was extremely nice and took the time to explain everything! I am a distance runner with a torn tendon, and he helped me to feel hopeful about my recovery!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hutt?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hutt treats patients.