Family Medicine  |
Dr. Dennis Gonzalez, MD
Dr. Gonzalez was born in New York City but raised in Miami, FL. He served as a medic in the Navy, attached to a Marine Corp Unit, from 1968-1973. After the service he worked as a licensed Medical Technologist in Miami, then went on to Chiropractic School and earned his DC degree in 1982. He had a Chiropractic practice in Miami until 1992, when he decided to go to medical school. He earned his MD degree in 1995. While in medical school he completed his clinical rotations in England and Baltimore, MD. Following medical school he completed a 3 year residency in Family Medicine at St Joseph Medical Center in Reading, PA. Following his Residency training in 1999, he opened his practice in Brooksville, FL. He joined HCA Physician Services Group in June 2014 and formed Nature Coast Center for Primary Care. Dr. Gonzalez is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.

44 Veterans Ave

Brooksville, FL 34601

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Medicare
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Gonzalez

Our goal is to provide every patient with quality care and compassion.

Dr. Gonzalez's Experience

Dr. Gonzalez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• St Josephs Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Cleveland Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 1982

• CLINICAL ACHIEVEMENT AND HUMANITARIAN CHARACTERISTICS, DR. JOHN WOYNAROWSKI MEMORIAL FUND, 1999
  • CHEIF RESIDENT AWARD, ST. JOSEPH FAMILY PRACTICE RESIDENCY PROGRAM, 1999

Dr. Gonzalez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Gonzalez Says:

Your satisfaction with the care we deliver is very important to us. We strive to work with our patients to build personalized wellness and treatment plans that best meet each patient's individual needs.

Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
Cheyenne, WY |
I truly like Dr. Gonzales, I have been going to him for almost 15 years. With that having ben said, his practice has severely downgraded ever since he joined up with Nature Coast Primary Care Center, a HCA based group. The "customer service" really leaves a lot to be desired and due to this, I will find another doctor elsewhere. Sorry Dr. G,, you are a good Dr, but your practice has suffered since since joining with these tyrants.
Spring Hill, FL |
This is the best practice in the area. It is nice to go to a doctors appointment where the staff are friendly, know you by name and the physician listens to you and spends the time with you that you need. I would highly recommend this office to any of my family and friends.
Brooksville, FL |
I would recommend Dr.Gonzalez. Great doctor,listens to your issues then goes over his plan to rectify the problems.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Great doctor and staff. The doctor has a super bedside manner, never makes you feel rushed. The staff are always friendly and professional. I have been able to make an appointment for the next day if I needed to be seen. I decided to go to the doctor after asking local people and hospital employees who was the best in the area. Always the response was Dr. Gonzalez.
in Homosassa, FL |
Very patient oriented.
in Brooksville, Fl. |
I find Dr Gonzalez to be a very caring and competent doctor. He is a good listener and does not rush you. I have COPD and he has told me anytime I have a flair up to call the office and they will take me that day. I have had to do that a few times and I had to see his assistant Brent Rentfro who is also very competent. Being able to see a doctor as soon as I have a problem keeps me out of the hospital with pneumonia. I would recommend Dr. Gonzalez to any of my friends.
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr. Gonzalez is a great Doctor. He is professional and complete. Highly recommend him as a Doctor.
in Brooksville, Fl |
Highly Recommend. I have been a patient of Dr. Gonzalez for approximately 20 years. He is very concerned with your health.
in Crystal River, FL |
Dr Gonzalez is the best and most compassionate Dr around. He was my parents dr and was on top of everything they needed. When my Dad went through complicated surgery at Tampa General, the Tampa Dr called Dr Gonzales to tell him what my Dad needed when he returned home. When the Tampa General Dr hung up the phone, he said how impressed he was after speaking to Dr Gonzalez and he was very comfortable that Dad would be cared for properly with his family Dr. He saved my life in 2013. He's great
in Beverly Hills, FL |
Dr Gonzalez is always willing to spend significant time with me during appointments.
in Brooksville, FL |
Always professional and courteous, concerned with health and takes interest in activities which impact health. Staff is always friendly and treats me with professionalism. PA at practice is young and actively encouraging about treating high blood pressure. Substitute physician is Dr. King who recommended West Coast facility for treatment of shoulder pain.
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Gonzalez for years. He takes time to listen and genuinely cares about you and your health. The staff is wonderful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez and his entire practice.
in Spring Hill, FL |
As a long time patient of Dr Gonzales I was appalled and disappointed when I was told by a receptionist that I would have to come back after rescheduling a new appointment because I had forgotten my prescription bottles. No one asked me if I had any pressing medical needs or explained on the phone that if I didn't have my med bottles that there would be no office visit allowed. I feel that the Dr. has no respect for for me as his patient or my time by the use of this policy. He has all my meds
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Gonzalez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gonzalez?