Dr. Dennis Goldsberry, MD

Dr. Dennis Goldsberry, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Dennis Goldsberry, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in ophthalmology.

5225 Independence Pkwy Ste 100

Frisco, TX 75035

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Goldsberry

See how frequently Dr. Goldsberry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Eye Infections
Keratitis

Dr. Goldsberry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• University Of Mississippi Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Rush University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Goldsberry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldsberry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldsberry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldsberry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldsberry to family and friends
4.4
based on 20 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Goldsberry's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Frisco, TX
I went to this doctor to have my eye checked out after being hit by a ball & when I got to the office I asked about the cost of seeing the doctor. Not one person would give me a straight answer they kept saying it has to do with insurance. I kept explaining to them they should know how much they...more
in Plano, TX
I've been seeing Dr. Goldsberry for several years to treat chronic dry eye and monitor my condition as I continue to age. He is marvelous! Dr. Goldsberry is very good about educating me and answering my questions. He is also conservative in that he will not pursue procedures unless there is a clear...more
in Plano, TX
He is very nice and kind. But professionally, he missed a blindness in the left side of my eyes. He diagnosed me Ocular migraine and it was a Brain tumor. So, I think he does not have the experience, even knowing I had breast cancer.
in Prosper, TX
Very Poor experience the staff specially Melody is rude, the Doctor is also just like an Optometrist instead of an Opthamologist. They will say health insurance with PPO works but later on will bill you a large amount. Giving one star as I don't have an option of giving 0 star.
in Fairview, TX
I just changed to Dr. Goldsberry and I was more than impressed. He listens so well and was even able to link various health issues to my eye problems. He is very personable, smiles a lot, asks questions and then takes the time to communicate well. He is the best eye doctor I've ever seen.

Are you Dr. Goldsberry?