Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD

Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  ·

Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 36 years. He specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.

Jefferson at the Navy Yard

3 Crescent Dr Ste 100

Philadelphia, PA 19112

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Devon Health
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Intergroup

Learn about Dr. Fitzgerald

See how frequently Dr. Fitzgerald performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders

Dr. Fitzgerald's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Fitzgerald "I specialize in disorders of the ear and related structures. I have a particular interest in hearing and balance disorders. I have extensive experience in trauma-related hearing and balance disorders."

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Capital University
  • University Oreg Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976
  • Ear International
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Fitzgerald has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fitzgerald does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fitzgerald and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fitzgerald's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fitzgerald to family and friends

Dr. Fitzgerald's Performance

I had years, and many occasions of fainted, dizziness, saw different ENT doctors, after many tests, no result. ENT doctors could not determine what went wrong. I first saw Dr. Fitzgerald on 01-07-2015, after my complain on the symptoms and after answered his many question, he told me I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Brilliant, Intelligent , Thoughtful, Kind Doctor. No one could help me with my vertigo over 35 year and Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald return me back to happy life, only after few procedures. I will recommend Dr. Fitzgerald 100% to everyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was recommended to me for my vertigo symptoms. Right when he came into the room, he didn't ask about me, he asked how I heard about him. He is pompous, curt and rude. He'd ask me a question and then cut me off as I answered to basically argue with me and TELL me how I feel and TELL me that I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
i just had 2 regular check up . u guys charge me for surgery . which i was't taking service . i got three time bill for surgery and check up . I dont understand . i think u guys only want to make money for patient for doing littler work and charge lot of money on bills
Are you Dr. Fitzgerald?

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Fitzgerald at Jefferson at the Navy Yard

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist