Dr. Dennis Estep, MD

Dr. Dennis Estep, MD

Pediatrics | Male

The Children's Doctors 2366 Battlefield Pkwy Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742 Get Directions

Dr. Dennis Estep, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Estep is affiliated with Hutcheson Medical Center.

Dr. Estep's Experience

See how Dr. Estep's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Estep

Dr. Estep accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Estep has admitting privileges.

Dr. Estep's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Estep to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Estep's Performance
Stone Mountain, GA |
I wish I could give negative stars.... worst doctor I have ever been to.. no knowledge, always seems to be a guess... doesn't answer questions very good. Always in a hurry... better off taking your kid to the zoo and seeing a vetnarian.. you would probably get a better diagnosis!
in Fort Oglethorpe, GA |
They always find a way to see my child for urgent appointments on the same day. Every NP and Doctor there is the utmost professional. We have frequented this office for almost 11 years and I've never been disappointed.
in Ringgold,GA |
I find Dr Estep to be very caring. He listens and addresses all my questions. My kids are never afraid to go to the doctor. He talks to them and asks them questions about their day. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Chickamauga, GA |
I absolutely do not recommend Dr. Estep. He is not knowledgeable in breastfeeding whatsoever and it worries me how many breastfeeding relationships he has sabotaged. He will recommend a mother supplement with formula before trying to help with an issue she may be having. I think the amount of antibiotics he prescribes should be brought into question as well. The whole practice loves to pull out that script pad a little too much.
in Ringgold, GA |
I Have been going to Dr Estep for 10 years. Well I will no longer go see him or his staff. I will Not recommend him to anyone and am so disappointed in his practice. I have taking my children there and my insurance covers well visits at 100 percent. Well now the office is adding on other charges which changes the well visits of my kids to medical visits and now I have payments to the office. I have tried several times to resolve this, but to no avail. They have become a money hungry practice.
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Estep, MD?
Are you Dr. Estep?

Compare Dr. Estep

Dr. Estep's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Estep does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Estep and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

University Tn College Med Chattanooga

Dr. Estep does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Estep and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Estep does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Estep and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.