Audiology  |
Dennis Colucci, AUD
Follow graduation from The Ohio University, Dr. Colucci started his career in 1974 as an Audiologist for 10 counties of Albemarle region of North Carolina. After completing his internship, he moved to Cleveland Ohio where he worked in an ENT clinic as a medical Audiologist. From 1976 to the present, Dr. Colucci has been in private practice in Laguna HIlls, California. During his years of experience he worked in both industrial and forensic audiology as an expert witness for the courts, Fortune 500 Companies, and government. He is the only private practice Audiologist in the United States to have a national column in hearing healthcare, The Hearing Journal.

23521 Paseo De Valencia Ste 302A

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dennis Colucci

Outcome is everything.  Reducing the effects of hearing loss and sound isolation on personal relationships, employment, and social engagement is the goal.  Each person should expect scientifically measured and properly fitted hearing aids, tinnitus devices, and hearing protection.  There is only one benefit and one maximized service for each person.

• Audiology
  • Hearing Instruments

Dennis Colucci does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Auditory Perception
  • Hyperacusis
  • Motor Vehicle Accident
  • Sensorineural Deafness
  • Tinnitus

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University Fullerton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • North Carolina University At Greensboro Clinical Fellowship For Ccc-A Asha
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • Central Michigan University / Clinical Audiology
    Other Education | Completed 2004
  • The Ohio University-Masters In Audiology/Hearing Science
    Other Education | Completed 1974

Dennis Colucci has no awards or honors listed.

Dennis Colucci has no media or publications listed.

Dennis Colucci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dennis Colucci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dennis Colucci's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dennis Colucci to family and friends
Dennis Colucci's Performance
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr. Colucci has been very thorough in his treatment of my hearing loss and in my biphonic hearing aid. He takes the time to make certain the device works at its maximum capacity by doing adjustments as needed. This was very important, especially when I first obtained the hearing aid. I had at least 2 or 3 adjustments which were included in the price of the hearing aid. He's personable, professional, and very competent. I highly recommend him.
in Ventura, CA |
Dr. Dennis Colucci is a true "5-star/gold medalist" audiologist, when it comes to obtaining a full diagnosis of the hearing/vestibular systems. He doesn't approach it with a "big-box-store/cookie-cutter" method; rather by implementing the highly specialized skills he has mastered. He has great experience treating hearing-loss, tinnitus, hyperacusis, misophonia & phonophobia. People travel miles to be seen by him, as he is your best bet to a better diagnosis & full comprehensive treatment plan.
in DeFelice |
Dr. Colucci has a very efficient, well-run operation. It's easy to make an appointment and wait time is negligible. The office is equipped with the latest technology and, in my experience, the results are always excellent.
I had originally had a surgical BAHA implant that never would heal 100% so I had it surgically removed. My theory from then on was only interested in anything helping from the outside of my body. Dr. Colucci worked hard to find a hearing aid that would give me clear sound without a lot of bulk. He is amazingly patient, thorough and even when I was ready to give up -he never did. I am so glad to have found Dennis and have recommended him to many others who want a truly professional audiologist.
Dennis is very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to taking care of all your audiological needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is truly dedicated to helping you hear 20/20. As a trained & experienced audiologist, he is one of the best in his field with the skills and familiarity of cutting edge technology to help you hear your best. I would highly recommend him to anyone whether it's for a routine hearing checkup or a difficult hearing problem.
Laguna Hills, CA |
I lost my hearing in one ear due to an acoustic neuroma and Dr. Colucci fit me with an amazing hearing aid that allowed me to have back a degree of hearing I thought I never would have again with an aid that is very small. Dr. Colucci's knowledge goes way beyond House Ear Clinic's in my opinion. My case is challenging and Dennis loves a challenge. That was 18 years ago and to this day Dr. Colucci continually works hard to find the latest products to help me with my hearing loss- he truly cares.
Laguna Woods, CA |
For the past twenty + years I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Dennis Colucci fitting me through different stages of my hearing decline. Never had I had the excellent care that Dr. Colucci gives to each of his clients. I recommend anyone that has any type of hearing difficulties to make an appointment with Dr. Colucci immediately. You will receive the very best care professionally and also discover a return of human kindness and thoughtfulness that has sadly disappeared from our society.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
I spent a good deal of time looking into my first pair of hearing aids. After meeting with a number of providers, I followed a recommendation and made an appointment with Dennis Colucci. It was the best decision I could have made. His expertise, equipment, and passion to make adjusting wearing hearing aids a positive experience was head and shoulders above everyone else. He's always available when problems come up. And no one knows more about the intricacies of hearing loss than Dennis Colucci.
Laguna Hills, CA |
First AuD I went to after moving here didn't do anything for me but fortunately found Dennis online. He offered a complimentary visit which I took advantage of & was so impressed that I went ahead with him. It was like night and day - he literally gave me back my hearing/processing ability! I could have a social life again and actually know what was being said by others. I have since bought new aids which I love but he did wonders with the old ones! Best of the best!
in Laguna Woods, CA |
I believe Dr. Colucci is tops in his profession. I am very pleased with his service and recommend him to all my friends and family. As a PhD audiologist, he is much more than a hearing aid "dispenser", and his detailed care and help ensured my satisfaction time and again. For me, anyway, just knowing that Consumer Reports found 60% of hearing aids were not properly fitted, means that I wouldn't trust just anyone. Hearing aids have changed my life for the better. I trust Colucci.
in Eureka, CA |
Dr. Colucci has helped me enormously! I have complex hearing loss and had previous, very unsatisfactory, hearing aids that just kind of blasted me out. I started all over with Dr. Colucci. He is a real expert, and really took the time to test my hearing very thoroughly, and to discuss options with me quite clearly. I got a new pair of hearing aids and he really takes the time to adjust them just right. They are amazing, super comfortable and gentle yet powerful in their amplification.
in LAguna Niguel, CA |
Dr. Colucci is thoroughly professional , efficient and highly knowledgeable . In my case, I was most lucky to have found Dr. Colucci as I have a very rare hearing issue - specifically Auto-immune Inner ear disease " AIED". Dr. C successfully fitted me with the correct hearing instrument configuration , ear molds etc. I simply cant praise him enough. His front office Manager Donna Hendrick is XLNT and as cheerful as can be. I suggest you RUN don't walk to make an appt.
in Chino Hills, CA |
I have been a patient of Dennis Colucci for over twenty years. He has always provided me with the most advanced technologies available to enhance my hearing. I highly recommend Dennis Colucci as an audiologist. He will make your hearing his priority.
in san clemente, ca |
Dennis is great. He is totally professional and has demonstrated full commitment to getting the best results for me and he's a very nice person whom I enjoy seeing. His assistant, Donna, is very efficient and accommodating when it comes to office business like setting up appointments.
in Anaheim, CA |
I suffered with Tinnitus for almost 3 years. Sleeping and concentrating were nearly impossible. After seeing many doctors, months of acupuncture, & an MRI I still had no answers. Then, I heard Dr. Colucci speak at the support group I attend. After his examination and hearing tests he made proper hearing aids that blocked the sounds I heard in my head. It's like I was able reclaim my life again. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Colucci. I'm so grateful and I would highly recommend him.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr. Colucci is a highly educated, skilled and very informed audiologist. He has a strong background into the science of audiology which he expertly applies to solving the hearing problems of the patient. He does not stop his analysis until he has gained an understanding of patient needs and can give the patient an understanding of the underlying problem and a proposed resolution. He explains this to the patient completely and in in a manner the layman can understand.
in North Tustin, California |
Dennis is one of the most capable audiologist I've ever attended. He is always patient, knowledgeable, And a great caretaker of your hearing capabilities. He will program your hearing aids so that they will work to their fullest advantage ! I highly recommend him
in Fullerton, CA |
II have been helped a great deal with my pulsatile tinnitus, Im able to sleep better and deal with the days activities. Dennis is very compassionate .
in Laguna Beach, CA |
What a wonderful doctor...excellent equipment to thoroughly explore what problems I was having with my hearing. Complete explanation of what could be done to improve my hearing by having adjustments done to cut out or minimize background noise. Three levels of adjustments for a variety of situations. I am welcomed back to have corrections made to my hearing aids so improve my hearing. Extremely smart....easy to discuss things with.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr. Colucci took such good care of my Mother, that I never considered anyone else when I needed a hearing aid. Not only is he completely competent, but he has always taken the time to make sure I understand what he is doing to improve my hearing. He is readily available to make necessary adjustments and he takes the time to listen and respond to my concerns. His office assistant is wonderful, always helpful, whatever is needed. I feel like I am good hands with Dr. Colucci!
Orange, CA |
I had a number of audiologists before I found Dr. Colucci and he has been the best. Dr. Colucci is impressively knowledgeable, very friendly, and courteous. Dr. Colucci's office is very comfortable and he has state-of-the-art equipment as well!
in Orange, CA |
Dedicated-Intelligent -Compassionate -Informed -Tech savvy- Wonderful Man Thank you for making our life better.
Have you seen Dennis Colucci, AUD?
Are you Dennis Colucci?

• Guardian
  • Health Net

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Audiology
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)