Dr. Dennis Chugh, MD

Dr. Dennis Chugh, MD

Cardiology  |

I'm born and raised in Buffalo, NY. I have spent my entire professional career providing cardiac care in Erie County.

Northtowns Cardiology PLLC

• Health Net
  • HealthPlus
  • Independent Health

Learn about Dr. Chugh

I strive to provide timely cardiac care in a comfortable office setting based on the most up to date literature and published guidelines.

Dr. Chugh's Experience

Dr. Chugh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Chest Pain
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University Of New York At Buffalo
  • St Joseph's Hospital and Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University At Buffalo State University Of New York
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Chugh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chugh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chugh to family and friends
Dr. Chugh's Performance
in Buffalo ny |
Very informative. Professional. Explains things so i understood. Folliws scheduling time well.
in Lewiston, New York |
Dr. Chugh is a very knowledgeable, understanding, caring, kind and compassionate cardiologist! I initially came to be acquainted with him though his care for developmentally disabled clients that I was working with. He was very attentive to their specific needs and always took time to treat them with kindness and respect. I am now a patient and find that he continues to be an incredibly awesome cardiologist! His knowledge, expertise and consideration of his patients is truly outstanding!
in Grand Island, NY |
Coming from someone who used to work for Northtowns Cardiology I wouldn't recommend anywhere else. Dr.Chugh is extremely knowledgeable and dedicates his life to his work. He wants nothing more than to give every patient the care that they need and I've never seen anyone work as hard as he does.
in Lockport |
I would highly recommend Dr. Chugh to my family and friends. He addressed all of my concerns and even took extra time for additional advice. He never makes you feel rushed or my concerns be insignificant. I appreciate the fact he is honest and direct.
in Clarence CenterNY |
Went to Dr. Chugh in A-fib. Set me up for ablation surgery that day. Fixed the problem immediately. Dr. Chugh knows what he's doing., period.
in West Seneca, NY |
Dr Chugh identified my heart condition and immediately applied the correct procedure to fix the issue. This after my primary doctor failed to diagnose a rather significant heart condition. In previous experience with Dr Chugh he recommended a heart operation for my 84 year old father in law to be performed in the Cleveland Clinic. This added 10 quality years to his life. This after previous cardiologists would not recommend the procedure. I have recommended Dr Cugh to my wife
in Tonawanda, NY |
Was referred to Dr. Chugh by primary MD after abnormal EKG. Took less than 1 hour to get from PMD office and into Chugh's exam room. Staff went right to work to get prior authorization for nuclear stress test. After review, Dr. Chugh recommended that I get an angiogram ASAP. His colleague (K.Phadke) performed this exam two days later and determined that I needed triple bypass which was completed within the week at GVI. Have also seen Dr. Rana who is also excellent. Office staff is amazing.
in Kenmore, NY |
Dr. Chugh was very thorough and took time to listen to me.
in Buffalo, NY |
I am a 59 year old male referred to Dr, Chugh by my primary due to a low heart rate. He lowered my blood pressure medication perhaps set too high by other cardiac physicians. He was also blunt with me about my being overweight and challenged me to get it under control. In only a few months I have reduced my weight over 30 lbs. and my blood pressure/heart rate look fine. He essentially gave me a wake up call, am thankful, and give him a high recommendation.
in West Amherst, NY |
Don't wait to associate yourself with Dr. Dennis Chugh, cardiologist. You don't have to have suffered a heart attack to make an appointment with him. Just not feeling well - not feeling like myself - something is wrong are feelings that should lead you to a discussion with your primary care physician regarding seeking a cardiologist - and Dr. Chugh is the name you should bring up in that discussion. 16 years of placing my heart health in his skillful hands. I am totally satistied!
in East Amherst, NY |
Dr. Chugh has been my doctor for over ten years and I highly recommend him. He is very professional and communicates health issues in a clear and understanding way. He listens to concerns and follows up on them. There is no long wait in the office and the staff are courteous and friendly. I am very satisfied with Dr. Chugh.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Chugh is always punctual. Explains everything in terms so you can understand. Answers all questions clearly and treats me as a human being.
in N. Tonawanda, NY |
Dr.Chugh has been my Cardiologist for 10 years. He saved my life!! He is a true professional and I would recommend him to anyone.
in Buffalo, NY |
Excellent friendly and knowledgeable staff. Appointments right on time. Doctor always prompt and efficient. Tests conducted at location. Girls were great.
Cattaraugus, NY |
Very knowledgable and very friendly. Was on time and explained everything.
in Tonawanda, NY |
Definitely would recommend Dr. Chugh. He has been taking care of me for years. He is straight forward with all his recommendations and treatments.
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Chugh, MD?
Are you Dr. Chugh?