Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD
Denis A. Bouboulis, M.D., is a board certified physician licensed in Connecticut, New York and Pennsylvania to practice medicine. Dr. Bouboulis received his B.A. from NYU and his MD from New York Medical College. His Internship, Residency and Fellowship were at State University of New York Medical Center, Stamford Hospital and Albert Einstein College of Medicine of the Yeshiva University respectively. Dr. Bouboulis is a member of the American College of Physicians, the Connecticut Medical Society, the Fairfield County Medical Associate, the American College of Allergy and Immunology, the American Academy of Allergy and Immunology, the American Association of Certified Allergists and the National Register of Who's Who in Professionals and Executives. He has also been chosen as "Top Physician of the Year" several times by "Connecticut's Top Physicians" and "America's Top Physicians." Dr. Bouboulis specializes in the treatment of allergies, asthma and immunology in children and adults. He is also dedicated in providing the finest healthcare for children and suffering with PANDAS (pediatric autoimmune neuro-psychiatric disorder associated with streptococcus).

Advanced Allergy Immunology and Asthma

106 Noroton Ave Ste 1

Darien, CT 06820

Learn about Dr. Bouboulis

Dr. Bouboulis' Experience

Dr. Bouboulis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Bouboulis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Pharyngitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

• Patch Testing
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Vaccination
  • Xolair® Therapy

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• New York Medical College
  • Stamford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Bouboulis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bouboulis has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Bouboulis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bouboulis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bouboulis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bouboulis to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Bouboulis' Performance
    FAIR
Boston, MA |
The office staff at this practice is horrible, but Dr. Bouboulis helped and truly gave my daughter her life back. She has PANDAS and Lymes and he has treated her for almost 2 years now. He went into detailed histories and spend hours with our entire family during our first appointments. Again, the office is confusing and disorganized and there are long wait times- but we know this going in. Still, because of the help and care, we give this man 5 stars and recommend him completely.
in Greenwich, CT |
Stay away from these doctors. Malpractice. 1. the staff is unorganized and not helpful so dealing with billing is a disaster 2. My wife had lyme. Bouboulis and Kearney prescribed so much antibiotics for my wife that her liver is damaged. A different dr was amazed at the dosage and that they never tested my wife's liver. 3. They ordered allergy medicine based on testing for 2 family members and charged us $5,000. we tried to fight it and they sent our claim to a debt collector.
in Springfield, MA |
This is the best practice i have brought my child to. She suffers from pandas and is currently doing better then ever. Expect a long wait time to be seen, he makes sure that each patient is given adequate time in their appointments. Dr. Bouboulis is an amazing specialist well worth the money! Highly recommend you see him.
Nanuet, NY |
Worst office staff EVER! Even when they changed office staff, within weeks that person was burnt out because the last people had created such a mess. They wouldn't give dr. messages, threw him under the bus and tried to blame things on him saying He's probably had it on his desk for two weeks and hasn't done anything Horrible people. Ended up preventing me from treatment because they messed up my insurance so many times. Dr. seems qualified, but it's such a mess! Don't bother.
in Rockaway, NJ |
Dr. Bouboulis has treated my son for PANDAS for over two years - he has helped tremendously!
Denver, CO |
The staff is just incredibly rude and unprofessional. Truly amazing.
in Stamford, CT |
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR! HIS PRACTICE MANAGER DEIDRE IS THE RUDEST PERSON EVER! I PAID HIM $1000 FOR a consultation. I ordered the blood test and tried to email the results but their website is expired. I called to inquire how I could get the blood test results to him Deidre started fighting with me. I asked to have Dr. Boubolis call me and she refused. This is a scam to take sick peoples money!! DONT GO. The question remains if the DR knows she's insulating him from his patients who pd $1000?
in Stamford, CT |
I had an appointment with Dr. Bouboulis but he was to busy and I saw anther doctor who did nothing for me. It was a waste of time, Also the Office sent me to collections for a $15 copay which I did pay. The Collection Company even admitted that they changed billing companies and it my be the doctor's fault. I ended up at Yale New Haven Hospital where the care I received was excellent.
New Canaan, CT |
Stay away.....not an expert in Pandas! Diagnoses everyone with pandas that walks in the door! Charges thousands of dollars for unnecessary blood tests that do not confirm a diagnosis. Very arrogant! If you truly believe your child has Pandas...see a specialist in Boston! Fraud!
in Stamford, CT |
Dr. Bouboulis's office was excruciating. I had horrible side effects to allergy injections- they did not take me seriously nor treated me with the proper respect. They didn't listen to me as a patient and silenced me without basis. Their office staff was even worse, sending me multiple $2000+ invoices for appointments I never made nor attended, then didn't fix when realized a mistake had been made. Making appointments were like pulling teeth, and you wouldn't be seen on time.
Have you seen Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
Are you Dr. Bouboulis?