Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD

Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD

Neurotology | Male

Michigan Ear Institute 30055 Northwestern Hwy Ste 101 Farmington Hills MI 48334 Get Directions

Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD is a neurotology doctor who practices in Farmington Hills, MI. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Bojrab is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

Dr. Bojrab's Experience

See how Dr. Bojrab's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bojrab

Dr. Bojrab accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bojrab has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bojrab's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bojrab to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Bojrab's Performance
Southfield, MI |
This guy took my money. he came in the office and did not do any examination. In less than 10 minutes flat he received a phone call. Got up and walked out and told me to just live with it. Michigan Ear Institute is suppose to be top notch and the Dr's treat you like nothing.
Huntington Woods, MI |
It has been a long time since my son first saw Dr. Bojrab. It has been 29 years. My son needed surgery on both of his ears. He was very young at the time, five years and six years old. Dr. Bojrab was kind and caring. He was very skilled and both surgeries were compltely successful! To this day we credit Dr. Bojrab with giving my son the ability to hear!
Wilmington, DE |
WOW. Dr. Bojrab is an amazingly empathetic, compassionate and beyond BRILLANT surgeon! My husband had been improperly diagnosed. We contacted Dr. Bojrab's office and they were completely booked HOWEVER Dr. B made time to see my husband and stayed late at the office right before the holidays! He took the time to explain our options, was so patient in answering any questions very honestly and even made suggestions to for cost-efficient options! He followed up so well even during the holidays!!!
in Lake Orion, MI |
I had a very rare brain tumor and Dr. Bojrab knew exactly what it was and how to treat it.
in Detroit, MI |
Really amazing kind wise doctor who is compassionate and treats his staff and patients with the utmost respect and kindness. I would recommend him very highly! He is a wonderful man and doctor and spent time with me beyond my allotted appointment time to make sure I felt comfortable and answered all my questions about various treatment courses. He is fabulous.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Bojrab is kind, wise and lays out my options for me every time. I would very highly recommend him. I did not understand the options and Dr. Bojrab spent time with me longer than my appointment to make sure I felt comfortable and had all the information I need. What a great guy.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Bojrab is the most kind and understanding doctor. He treats me with patience, is available by cell phone or email if I think of any questions later, and made special trips to check on me after my surgery. I had no complications and my hearing has drastically improved. Dr. Bojrab is extremely compassionate and I would recommend him to all!
in Brighton, MI |
I went to see Dr. Bojrab after being told I had a bad cold virus, that I was old, sent to the vestibular clinic for PT. After 18 months an MRI showed an acoustic neuroma (benign tumor) a neurosurgeon wanted to wait and see, all at U of M. I had dizziness, hearing loss, loss of taste. Dr. Bojrab on my first visit order EEG of facial nerves and found a deficit. My tumor was on my facial nerve. It has been a long recovery but my face is back 80% to normal. His skill & correct diagnosis were spot on
in Royal Oak, MI |
He is brilliant! Smart, kind, and straight forward. Sure, it may take a while to get in to see him initially, but tell me a doctor who is at the top of his field, with a heart of gold, who doesn't have a bit of a waiting period to see? He takes the time to communicate with my other providers, and is very thorough and meticulous. There is absolutely no one else I'd trust with my ears. He's a good man
New York, NY |
Could quite possibly be the worst physician I've ever encountered. Very unprofessional. Did not communicate his findings with me very well. Overall, I was very disappointed with my visit.
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
Are you Dr. Bojrab?

Compare Dr. Bojrab

Dr. Bojrab's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurotology
      •  Board certified in Neurotology and Otolaryngology
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Bojrab has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bojrab's Board Certifications

• Otitis Media
      • Otosclerosis
      • Outer Ear Infection
      • Perforated Eardrum
      • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
      • Sjögren's Syndrome

Completed in 1985

Purdue University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1975

• Arabic

Dr. Bojrab does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bojrab and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurotology
      • Otology
      • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Adenoidectomy
      • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
      • Head and Neck Surgery
      • Mastoidectomy
      • Neuroplasty
      • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
      • Stapedectomy