Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD

Neurotology ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Bojrab

Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD is a neurotology specialist in Farmington Hills, MI and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in neurotology, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Bojrab accepts

Dr. Bojrab accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Care Network of Michigan
Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Bojrab's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bojrab's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vertigo

Dr. Bojrab treats Vertigo more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Bojrab treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Benign Paroxyzmal Vertigo of Childhood

• Otitis Media
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Velocardiofacial Syndrome
  • Vertigo

• Neurotology
  • Otology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

1985

4.0

Dr. Bojrab?
Dr. Bojrab's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD
Dr. B thank you so much! You saved my life and removed my brain tumor and I can now return to work and physical activity! I prayed for a doctor like you and you are a blessing to all! Thank you so much and to your nice and helpful staff! -Anne S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
Dr. Bojrab is the best. He is extremely kind, compassionate doctor that deals with many complex cases including my own. He is patient and informs me of all my decisions. He is reachable even on holidays and weekends! His staff is awesome. Five Stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
Dr. Bojrab is an excellent physician! He was able to properly diagnosis my Menieres after I received incorrect treatment from 2 other doctors. THANK GOODNESS FOR THIS PHYSICIAN! He was so patient in answering my MANY questions, was kind and followed up and gave me the best treatment while making sure I can maintain my life! I have not had an issue since. The best guy. Thank you Dr. Bojrab!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
Dr. Bojrab is the best doctor I have ever encountered. I have a rare form of Meniere's and he was able to explain my options to me, effectively treat and followed up even on weekends. He displays the utmost professionalism, kindness, intelligence, and he and his staff are patient and nice! I would recommend him to everyone I know! THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. BOJRAB!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
While Dr Bojrab may be outstanding in his field, his staff leaves alot to be desied. He just cancelled an appointment for next week and I have to wait five weeks to reschedule? I will take my health issues elsewhere, to an office without an attitude and who will attempt to follow the doctors orders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
Dr. Bojrab is by far the most arrogant, rude, condescending, physician I have ever dealt with (and as a RN, I've dealt with many). Took my son to him for a debilitating, ongoing condition and he literally mocked me for my concern and attention to detail in keeping track of my son's vertigo events. Once he discovered that my son's condition could not be corrected surgically, he basically wrote him off. He's abrupt, doesn't listen, and thinks he knows it all. Beware of this man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
After having Minere’s Disease for years I was sent to this pretentious narcissist. He walks in and tells me I don’t have it without any testing. I come back for testing and he wants to tell me I have migraines some form of anxiety. I take his test results from his office to another doctor and that doctor is lived because he lied directly to my face. My ear pressure was in the 50’s and he knew it. Horrible person, got defensive when I questioned him. Fancy degree doesn’t make you a great Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
I cannot express the gratitude and admiration for this Man.He explains things in a way that I can listen and understand. Great personality and bedside manner are top notch. Every single person on his staff are very compationate and friendly. Worth driving an hour and a half one way to his office to see him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
Initial meeting for an ear infection did not go well. Rather than listening, there seem to be a direct route to wanting a $100K (average cost) Cochlear Implant done. I had visited MEI 2 years earlier & discussed the risks of Cochlear Implants outlined by FDA. That other Dr. listened better, was far more polite, more informed & acknowledged the risks. A follow-up meeting with Dr. Bojrab started out well, but he felt the need to repeat his qualifications when I mentioned another Dr's comments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
This guy took my money. he came in the office and did not do any examination. In less than 10 minutes flat he received a phone call. Got up and walked out and told me to just live with it. Michigan Ear Institute is suppose to be top notch and the Dr's treat you like nothing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
It has been a long time since my son first saw Dr. Bojrab. It has been 29 years. My son needed surgery on both of his ears. He was very young at the time, five years and six years old. Dr. Bojrab was kind and caring. He was very skilled and both surgeries were compltely successful! To this day we credit Dr. Bojrab with giving my son the ability to hear!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
I had a very rare brain tumor and Dr. Bojrab knew exactly what it was and how to treat it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
Really amazing kind wise doctor who is compassionate and treats his staff and patients with the utmost respect and kindness. I would recommend him very highly! He is a wonderful man and doctor and spent time with me beyond my allotted appointment time to make sure I felt comfortable and answered all my questions about various treatment courses. He is fabulous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
I went to see Dr. Bojrab after being told I had a bad cold virus, that I was old, sent to the vestibular clinic for PT. After 18 months an MRI showed an acoustic neuroma (benign tumor) a neurosurgeon wanted to wait and see, all at U of M. I had dizziness, hearing loss, loss of taste. Dr. Bojrab on my first visit order EEG of facial nerves and found a deficit. My tumor was on my facial nerve. It has been a long recovery but my face is back 80% to normal. His skill & correct diagnosis were spot on
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
He is brilliant! Smart, kind, and straight forward. Sure, it may take a while to get in to see him initially, but tell me a doctor who is at the top of his field, with a heart of gold, who doesn't have a bit of a waiting period to see? He takes the time to communicate with my other providers, and is very thorough and meticulous. There is absolutely no one else I'd trust with my ears. He's a good man
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?
Could quite possibly be the worst physician I've ever encountered. Very unprofessional. Did not communicate his findings with me very well. Overall, I was very disappointed with my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Bojrab, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bojrab?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bojrab treats patients.