Dr. Denita Speyer, MD

32 reviews

Contact provider for availability

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health

Dr. Speyer specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Sterling, VA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Speyer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Speyer's Experience

See how Dr. Speyer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Speyer

Dr. Speyer accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Speyer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Speyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Speyer to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Speyer's Performance
Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Speyer understands that certain conditions, while not life threatening, can have a huge impact on quality of life. I went to three other doctors before seeing her. Everyone of them was dismissive of my issue. When I met with Dr. Speyer, she immediately understood how significantly the issue was affecting me and my family and devised a plan of action that fixed my problem and gave me my life back. I am forever grateful.
Chantilly, VA |
Very personable and excellent bedside manner. Gives plenty of information and takes her time with your questions. Delivered an emergency c-section with my first and is discussing vbac with me for my second. Highly recommend.
in Washington DC |
Time conscious. I never feel rushed. Answers all my questions regardless of how trivial. Weighs pros and cons with approaches to issues. Support staff kind and efficient. She is everything I am looking for a doctor.
Ashburn VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Speyer for 23 years. She is a great doctor, who listens and offers advice and options. I have been seen in the Reston and Sterling offices and have never had a bad experience setting up an appointment, never had an insurance or billing issue. Several friends have transferred to her practice and have had nothing but glowing reviews.
in VA |
I do not recommend this office. Dr. Speyer come across nice but I can't say much more. Although Dr. Barrett is very smart and knowledgeable doctor, but they have a big problem going in that office - dishonest billing lady by name LYNN, who will lie and dance around with the answer. She will bully you with the payments, so please be AWARE, save yourself from that negative encounter. Because in the end, you dealing mostly with billing department and reception. Receptionists def better than Lynn.
in Berryville, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Speyer for approx. 14 years and have not had any problems until my last three experiences calling her office. I was just informed by her office manager that I am not able to speak to my own physician regarding my medications because she is too busy and doing more important things. I may not speak to her until an appointment August 2nd. I called her office four times today and was put on hold every single time. Whatever happened to patient care?
I lost my unborn son at 32 weeks. I am writing about Dr. Mandolesi, Speyer and Barrett. I'm not blaming them totally for my loss but I can't help to think maybe it could have been prevented. Maybe if they informed me better would my son be here today...
in Reston, VA |
My visits with Dr. Speyer have always been good. She does listen to your questions and gives feedback. I know the office is busy but she does take time out to hear you. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and she will probably be delievering my baby.
Have you seen Dr. Denita Speyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Speyer?

Compare Dr. Speyer

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Speyer at Obstetrical & Gynecological Associates

Dr. Speyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Speyer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Speyer's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Loma Linda University

Dr. Speyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Speyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC