Dr. Denita Speyer, MD

Dr. Denita Speyer, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Denita Speyer, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Sterling, VA. She is 56 years old.

OB/GYN Associates

21475 Ridgetop Cir Ste 360

Sterling, VA 20166

Learn about Dr. Speyer

See how frequently Dr. Speyer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cervical Polyps
Pap Smear
Breast Pain
high

Dr. Speyer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Loma Linda University

Dr. Speyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Speyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Speyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Reston Hospital Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Speyer is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Speyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Speyer to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Speyer's Performance
Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Speyer understands that certain conditions, while not life threatening, can have a huge impact on quality of life. I went to three other doctors before seeing her. Everyone of them was dismissive of my issue. When I met with Dr. Speyer, she immediately understood how significantly the issue was affecting me and my family and devised a plan of action that fixed my problem and gave me my life back. I am forever grateful.
Chantilly, VA |
Very personable and excellent bedside manner. Gives plenty of information and takes her time with your questions. Delivered an emergency c-section with my first and is discussing vbac with me for my second. Highly recommend.
in Washington DC |
Time conscious. I never feel rushed. Answers all my questions regardless of how trivial. Weighs pros and cons with approaches to issues. Support staff kind and efficient. She is everything I am looking for a doctor.
Ashburn VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Speyer for 23 years. She is a great doctor, who listens and offers advice and options. I have been seen in the Reston and Sterling offices and have never had a bad experience setting up an appointment, never had an insurance or billing issue. Several friends have transferred to her practice and have had nothing but glowing reviews.
in VA |
I do not recommend this office. Dr. Speyer come across nice but I can't say much more. Although Dr. Barrett is very smart and knowledgeable doctor, but they have a big problem going in that office - dishonest billing lady by name LYNN, who will lie and dance around with the answer. She will bully you with the payments, so please be AWARE, save yourself from that negative encounter. Because in the end, you dealing mostly with billing department and reception. Receptionists def better than Lynn.
in Berryville, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Speyer for approx. 14 years and have not had any problems until my last three experiences calling her office. I was just informed by her office manager that I am not able to speak to my own physician regarding my medications because she is too busy and doing more important things. I may not speak to her until an appointment August 2nd. I called her office four times today and was put on hold every single time. Whatever happened to patient care?
I lost my unborn son at 32 weeks. I am writing about Dr. Mandolesi, Speyer and Barrett. I'm not blaming them totally for my loss but I can't help to think maybe it could have been prevented. Maybe if they informed me better would my son be here today...
in Reston, VA |
My visits with Dr. Speyer have always been good. She does listen to your questions and gives feedback. I know the office is busy but she does take time out to hear you. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and she will probably be delievering my baby.
Have you seen Dr. Denita Speyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Speyer?