Dr. Denise Kellaher, DO

Forensic Psychiatry ·  Female

Dr. Kellaher
2260 E Bidwell St Folsom, CA 95630

Dr. Denise Kellaher, DO is a forensic psychiatry specialist in Folsom, CA. She specializes in forensic psychiatry.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Kellaher accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Kellaher treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kellaher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kellaher

1.0

Dr. Kellaher?
What People Say About Dr. Denise Kellaher, DO
Dr. Kellaher is an excellent Forensic Psychiatrist. Other reviews are not at all reflective of my impression and experience with her. On the contrary, I find her personable and easy to talk with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kellaher, DO?
Dr. Kellaher is an excellent forensic psychiatrist. Other reviews do not describe the demeanor I have found in her professional approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kellaher, DO?
Horrible experience. She was not paying attention to anything my daughter said. Got details wrong. Inattentive. Completely rude. I will not allow this "doctor" to have any contact with me nor my daughter ever again. She totally traumatized me and my 12 year old daughter. We both felt victimized again. I really don't know how she is still practicing. She needs to have her certification removed. I will be filing a complaint with the medical board.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kellaher, DO?
After waiting an hour she asked me questions I had already filed out on paperwork she didn't even look at. She was rude and wasted my time talking about things my primary care physician should be discussing with me. I had to leave before we even talked about my psych meds because my ride had to leave. Wasted 2 1/2 hours to get no where. I will not be seeing her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kellaher, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Kellaher?

• Forensic Psychiatry