Dr. Denise Gribbin, MD

Dr. Denise Gribbin, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Denise Gribbin, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Kentwood, MI. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

4540 Kalamazoo Ave SE

Kentwood, MI 49508

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Gribbin

See how frequently Dr. Gribbin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
high
Anxiety
high
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Gribbin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Somatoform Disorders

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Gribbin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gribbin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gribbin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gribbin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gribbin to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Gribbin's Performance
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I have worked with Dr. Gribben for nearly 10 years. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She has been a n amazing caretaker and someone you will always consider a friend. She is knowledgeable, a great teacher and always stays relevant. It saddens me that her practice will be closing. I wish her the greatest happiness on her next adventure.
Grand Rapids, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Denise Gribbin's for about 18 years. And in that time, I have found that Dr. Gribbin is not only a quality and experienced physcian but one who is truly genuine.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Gribbin is outstanding in her field. I have been seeing her for several years and she has helped me through some very difficult times. Her guidance and choice of medications have saved my life. I highly recommend her.
Richland, MI |
She is one of my favorite Dr's because of her positive uplifting personality and attention to detail. Her sincere caring attitude reflects her position rising to the top of her field. Superior medical training is evident with diagnosis and medication. I never feel rushed or uneasy explaining the fine points of my personal concerns. I drive 1.5 hrs one way to see her, passing many qualified Dr's along the way. She is always well worth the drive. I look forward to our appointments.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Basically the office schedules you with Sue Boyd, the PA. She is terrible. She is not trustworthy, she makes guesses about your diagnosis and she generally does not believe you. She also changed every medication. She did not taper me down on my medications just put me on new ones which caused many health issues. I left the office and found someone else who is more compassionate, empathetic and non-judgmental. My new doctor changes one medication at a time so she can evaluate what is best.
Have you seen Dr. Denise Gribbin, MD?
Are you Dr. Gribbin?