Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Female · Age 62

Dr. Gonzalez

Advanced Allergy & Asthma Spec

1530 Celebration Blvd Ste 402 Celebration, FL 34747

Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Celebration, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, Facultad De Medicina in 1988 and specializes in allergy & immunology.

Dr. Gonzalez accepts

Dr. Gonzalez accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Care HMO
CHAMPVA
CoreSource
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Gonzalez's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Asthma in Children
  • Asthma in Pregnancy
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Asthmatic Bronchitis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atrophic Rhinitis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bubble Bath Allergy
  • Chest X-Ray
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Contact Dermatitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Dandruff
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Allergy
  • Skin Infections
  • Sublingual Immunotherapy

The patient is our primary concern, thus we pride ourselves on providing personal and friendly care as we strive to be your partner in health. We are dedicated to fully educating you about your health needs while introducing many state of the art modalities available in today's healthcare environment. Our goal is to help you achieve YOUR BEST!

• Allergy & Immunology

3.0

Dr. Gonzalez?
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I’m a lawyer and I made an appointment for a new patient visit. I took an entire afternoon off for the appointment. When I arrived three weeks later they told me that I was not in their system and the doctor could not see me. I explained the situation, but no effort was made to correct their error. The receptionist has terrible customer service skills. She was condescending and absolutely not helpful. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR. GO ELSEWHERE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
I went to Dr. Gonzales and was diagnosed with Asthma, Bronchitis, and severe sinusitis problems with only one test done on me by the receptionist. I left her office with 5 prescription and one those prescription gave me a bad reaction and I have to go to the emergency room and I couldn't work for a week. I went to another Allergy Asthma Consultants and after done tests on me I don't suffering any those symptoms above. Please be carefully with this doctor. She gave me the wrong diagnostic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
Dr. Gonzalez provides truly exceptional care. She listens, and clearly explains all of the inner workings of my allergies, asthma, medicines, and how the body responds to all of the above. I would be willing to bet that she has a high success rate of treating patients. I have a true partner in my health care. She has set the bar for all future medical providers, for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
If I could put a 0/5 I would. Bad Customer Service. I contacted their offices to set up a new patient appt. I was advised to print and bring in their new patient packet filled out to steamline the visit. I admit that I had forgotten it when I went in and so I decided to go an hour earlier than my appt to fill that out while other patients are dealt with since she is the only dr in the office and so as expected would have to deal with each patient one at a time. I walk in and the office is locke
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
Diagnosed me with asthma and wondered how I could professionally swim with my condition. I went for a second opinion and they told me I was fine and gave me allergy medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
This doctor is as "good as they come"! She spends time with her patients and provides comprehensive and consistent care. She WILL help you if you follow her recommendations and she WON'T STOP until you feel better. I have been a patient for over 8 years. I hope she NEVER retires or leaves the Central FL area
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
She's a great doctor. She takes up a lot of time with her patients. She has been my allergist/asthma doctor for several years and I am greatly jmproved. I have recommended her to several people and they have become her patients also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
Although you have to wait for her it is because she is caring for another patient. She takes her time and gets to know you and after awhile even your family. She communicates with the patient and your primary physician to make sure you are following the protocol. Excellent allergist!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
horrible, Amy receptionist was the only nice person. I was diagnosed with asthma, I am in my 20's and have never had asthma or breathing problems. assistant was rude and when i did not know if my parents ever had ear infections i was asked if I was adopted? SERIOUSLY!!!!! Beyond rude. we never got to my allergies, i was given a list of 10 medications to take and come back.to address my pet allergy. Needless to say I was not going to take meds i dont need, i was kept waiting almost 2 hours
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
I have never felt strongly enough to write a review until today. I was diagnosed with Asthma by Dr. Gonzalez. In the past five months, I have spent $1,000 out of pocket, have been prescribed six inhalers, a 30 day round of antibiotics and nebulized at each visit. I never had shortness of breath, wheezing or any other symptoms and yet she belittled me when I questioned her. Today I got a second opinion who also reviewed the records I brought with me in addition to new testing which indicated
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
There is a good reasons why Dr Gonzalez rating our so low. It's hard to know where to begin. Her office support is beyond horrible. No call backs, appointments rescheduled and a general lack of professionalism. Dr Gonzalez seems nice enough, but she completely mis diagnosed my husbands asthma and has an overall sense of "I know best, litheness to me and don't ask any questions".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
No comments about my allergy drops that was straight forward. Negative comments are she diagnosed me with asthma while in my 50's with never having symptoms and I ended up with a lot of different medications. After a few years I went to a Pulmonologist for full lung testings, no asthma detectable. After 8 months of no asthma meds and good testing, no asthma and never have. If diagnosed go to pulmonologist to verify first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
Dr. Denise Gonzalez was very knowledgeable and educative with my health concerns. I've seen several Dr's and they all misdiagnosed me or just temporarily bandaid the issue. She was able to explain from how it started/the root cause, how I got there, to how we will treat this. All the staff members were friendly and helpful as well. I'm definitely confident she was spot on with the diagnoses!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
Even though the wait can be long, Dr. Gonzales is the first Dr. to actually spend time with me and actually seems to care about my issues!! I like her a lot!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
Absolute She basically told me I had emphysema and put me on a dozen drugs. She is impatient rude and a bully. When I questioned her diagnosis she called me retarded for being unable to understand. 2 days after her diagnosis I got a second opinion and was told my lungs were well above normal for my age and weight and was taken off all drugs. I can not tell you loudly enough to stay away from this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?
I've been left waiting in a patient room for over 90 minutes the last three appointments. Their office is very unorganized and asks for paperwork when they already have it on file. It took 11months for the doctor to refill my allergy drops, and never once heard so much as a I'm sorry. Very disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Gonzalez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gonzalez?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gonzalez treats patients.

Compare Providers