Dr. Denise Furlong, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Furlong

Chicago Center for Women's Health

7456 S State Rd Bedford Park, IL 60638

Dr. Denise Furlong, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bedford Park, IL and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 2000 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, gynecology, and more.

Dr. Furlong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Furlong

4.5

86.41975308641975%

Dr. Furlong?
Dr. Furlong's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Denise Furlong, MD
Each and visit has been outstandingly,she takes her time with each patient and explains clearly what’s going on and what has to be and and the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Dr. Furlong is an AMAZING physician. She is compassionate, kind, and patient. She provides a quality of care that is unmatched by any other experience that I have had. Dr. Furlong makes herself available and really maintains a present with her patients through the entirity of her care. She is both knowledgeable and thorough. With every appointment, she was warm and inviting. Her energy helps to put you at ease despite the overwhelming feelings you might have over the medical condition for which you are being treated. The staff are just as pleasant and inviting. In this world of constant movement and everything rush, It is refreshing to have someone (especially a physician) slow her pace to provide quality care, compassion, and genuine concern for each patient she encounters as if you are her only priority. Again, Dr. Furlong is an amazing physician with an exemplary staff and I am all the better after having met and been treated by them. I am eternally grateful and appreciative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Very informative and thorugh. Great staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Dr. Furlong is amazing! I hated going to the gynecologist. Because of Dr. Molina I am not shy or scared to get checked out Dr. Molina and staff are great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
She is an excellent doctor. She is caring and patient. She takes the time to explain everything as well as goes above and beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is wonderful as well. They are very helpful and get things done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
I have been to other Uro gynecologists and Gynecologists, it can be embarrassing and frightening. I felt that Dr. Furlong put me at ease and made it easy to make the best decisions for myself. Very informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
I was running a few minutes late because of the weather and was frustrated. But when I arrived to the office everyone was nice and professional. Dr. Furlong was very patient and kind. She really listens and I appreciate that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
She is a terrific doctor. Good bed side manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Easy to talk to and understands. Performed successful hysterectomy and bladder repair on me. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Really enjoyed my visit everyone was pleasant and environment was nice and clean
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Dr. Furlong is by far the best gynecologist I've ever seen. She made sure to be very thorough in her exam and found the root of my problems I was having that no other doctors were able to figure out. She is also very kind and makes you feel very comfortable the whole appointment, she truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Furlong!!! Dr. Furlong makes you feel welcome in her office. She creates a safe environment for you to express your feelings and concerns. I used to hate going to the gynecologist but with Dr. FURLON it's not that scary. She answers all my questions and provides me with useful information based on my medical needs. Dr. Furlong is very caring, funny, and empathetic. She has a great sense of humor and is very understanding. If your looking for a gyno she's the one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Dr. Furlong was rude, condescending, and full of herself. I would never return to her again in a million years. There are plenty of other wonderful doctors out there. Dr. Furlong is not one of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Dr. Furlong is such a professional and compassionate doctor. I’ve been going to her office for I think 3yrs now and wish I had known about her before. I always feel comfortable when I visit her. And I love that she personally contacts me with any results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
I had major prolapse issues that Dr Furlong addressed with very thorough explanation and patience with my many questions. She gave me options and allowed me to choose the best option for me and performed surgery on Dec.13. Gave cell number which I’ve used several times and received a quick response to my concerns. Dr Furlong has put my mind at ease on several occasions with her calming and caring approach. I highly recommend her for all women’s health issues and will continue to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Referred by primary Dr. Had prolapse concerns. At initial appt, Dr Furlong explained my options & at first I didn't opt for surgery, but after prayer & some soul searching, decided surgery w/b my best option. So thankful I did. Dr Furlong is truly a miracle worker & would recommend her to anyone who requires reconstruction of the female organs. Thank you Dr Furlong for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Dr. Furlong is an excellent physician. I first met her when she was an OB/GYN 11 years ago and she has been my Women's Health physician ever since. Then I took my mom to her for an urinary incontinence problem. My mom was very please with her results. Dr. Furlong is an extraordinary doctor that has a great bedside manner. She is kind, compassionate and always takes the time to explain everything and answers all of YOUR questions. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
Dr Furlong explains what is taking place every step of the way. She makes sure you are comfortable during your exams and has the best bedside manners. She allows you to ask questions. She truly cares about her patient's. I will be with her till she retires
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She seems to project her personal issues onto her patients. She under minded me and completely invalidated me as patient. She was speaking extremely loud, I am positive everyone on the floor heard our conversation. She spent more time talking about her life rather than focusing on me. Very unprofessional. She prescribed me medicine without explaining how it would work. Her attitude was very much like "im the doctor i know everything" you know nothing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?
I have been to offices of many urologists and I have also tried all the medications available to treat my condition. When I started seeing Dr. Furlong, she went above and beyond and researched the best treatment for me. Finally, I've been relieved from one of the negative symptoms of my condition, Thanks to Dr. Furlong! She truly cares for her patients and I will not hesitate to recommend her in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Furlong, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Furlong?

I founded CCWH to fill a void in the health care world. My purpose is to provide a safe, compassionate, patient focused environment where I can empower women to live happier, healthier lives.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

2001
2000
1996

Dr. Furlong accepts

Dr. Furlong accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
Choice PPO
Select HMO
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Furlong's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Cancer