Preventive Aerospace Medicine  |
Dr. Denise Chou, MD
Dr. Denise Chou, MD is a preventive aerospace medicine doctor who practices in Tamuning, GU. She is 37 years old.

850 Gov Carlos G Camacho Rd

Tamuning, GU 96913

Learn about Dr. Chou

Dr. Chou's Experience

Dr. Chou's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Preventive Aerospace Medicine
  • Board certified in Neurology

• Preventive Aerospace Medicine

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Guam.

Education data for Dr. Chou is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chou has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chou to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Chou's Performance
in Jersey City, NJ |
I met Dr. Chou once after waiting a year to get an appointment with her. I found out from my insurance company that her office requested preapproval for Botox treatment yet two months after my appointment they haven't scheduled me and I cannot reach them on the phone. In person they were very rude and repeatedly used derogatory language towards me. Dr. Chou seemed like a good doctor, but I don't know what's going on with her staff or if I'll have another appointment. It's extremely upsetting.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
After being misdiagnosed by two other neurologists I finally found my way to Dr. Chou. After a thorough exam and reviewing my case she diagnosed me correctly with hemicrania continua. Shortly after being given the correct medication, my chronic migraines went away! I was told by the other neurologists, I will just have to deal with it. I can not thank her enough for giving me my life back. I highly recommend her to anyone I've met that has chronic migraines.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Chou is a thoughtful, caring physician who is up to date on all research on migraine headache. She offers a variety of options to treat patients, and is constantly tailoring her approach to meet one's individual needs. Having suffered for many years and seen many doctors, Dr. Chou stands out as the best of the best.
Have you seen Dr. Denise Chou, MD?
Are you Dr. Chou?