Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr, MD

Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Johnstown, CO and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan Medical School in 1998 and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

4450 Union St Ste 100

Johnstown, CO 80534

Learn about Dr. Gonyon Jr

See how frequently Dr. Gonyon Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Diseases
Nipple Reconstruction

Dr. Gonyon Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gonyon Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gonyon Jr "Growing up in Michigan I always knew I wanted to be a doctor. Then it became a matter of what kind of doctor I wanted to be. During medical school at the University of Michigan, after just one rotation in plastic surgery, I knew that was what I wanted to do. This decision led me to residency at Duke University. Six years later I had just completed the one of the best reconstructive training programs, so I sought out the best cosmetic training, which landed me for an additional year in Dallas, Texas for a cosmetic fellowship. I am grateful today for the strength and determination I had to continue my education before starting my own practice. The additional skills and training I received continue to help me produce the results my patients are seeking. "Although I had options for many locations, Northern Colorado was a good fit for my family. My wife and I grew up in small towns and loved the close, community feel that Northern Colorado provides. The schools, the people, the lifestyle is everything we hoped it would be.

This content was provided by Dr. Gonyon Jr ""I feel strongly that clients deserve exceptional results and customized care.  As a cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon, I deliver the time, attention, counseling and surgical expertise needed to deliver those results.""

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

1 Sanction
  • Substandard Care (5/19/2017)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Colorado

• Duke University Medical Center-Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Texas, Southwestern-Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Gonyon Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gonyon Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gonyon Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonyon Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonyon Jr's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonyon Jr to family and friends

Dr. Gonyon Jr's Performance

Dr. Gonyon is the best. I’ve never had a doctor that I’ve developed such a close relationship with. The day I was diagnosed with breast cancer changed my life. “Dr. G” and his staff have supported me every step of the way. They are like family to me and I love them for how they have taken care of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gonyon and his staff are wonderful. I was referred by a friend who was very happy with her breasts and I’m glad I trust them to get a great result
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
AWFUL doctor that only cares about trying to make women's breasts as large as he can. They gave me the run around for a year after messing up my boob (implant was too big and the shape is like a football) - he kept saying it would get better and it never did. They told me they would fix it, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gonyon and his office are wonderful. From the minute I walked through the door, I felt they genuinely cared about me and my experience. My surgery went perfectly and I’m very pleased. I height recommend him and his amazing staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gonyon and his staff are incredible! They have beyond exceeded my expectations on all levels. The results of Dr. Gonyon’s work are exactly what I was hoping for and more. The level of expertise and vision won me over from start to finish, not to mention the high level of professionalism. I have...more
Are you Dr. Gonyon Jr?