Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr., MD

Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr., MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 44 years old

52 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Gonyon Jr. specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Johnstown, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gonyon Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gonyon Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Gonyon Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gonyon Jr.

Dr. Gonyon Jr. accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gonyon Jr. has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gonyon Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonyon Jr. to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Gonyon Jr.'s Performance
in Johnstown, CO |
I had an abdominoplasty with muscle repair just over a year ago. My pre-op went great. The staff was very welcoming and willing to do what I wanted. Surgery was a long day with some issues due to emergencies with other patients. I was surprised though his office NEVER called to check on me. My follow up was short and pretty much was told Happy healing, have a great life. I never heard anything again from their office. No reminders, no questions about my concerns or to see how I was doing.
Ft Collins, CO |
I had a breast augmentation. At my consultation I chose an implant size of 350 cc to go from an A cup (barely) to a full C cup. He recommended adding 10% to give me the look I wanted. In surgery he put in 400 cc implant I think. I feel he should have put in something like 550 cc. He indicated that 550 cc would not have fit my body and was also much larger than I had picked before surgery. I feel he should have been able to get in 550 cc but at least I'm a small D cup which is what I wanted.
in Fort Collins, CO |
Dr. Gonyon is a true artist and perfectionist. I was really happy with my tummy tuck but he didn't like the edge of my scars and offered to fix them at no cost to me because he wanted them to be perfect. My scars look amazingly good now. I can wear a low two piece bathing suit and you can't even see any scars which was my whole reason for getting a tummy tuck. Now I'm even happier!
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Gonyon is awesome. I was worried about surgery but everything went great and I love my new breasts. He is the best!!!!!!
in Fort Collins, CO |
I had a great experience with Dr. Gonyon. I am a healthcare worker at the hospital and I am extremely critical of who I will see as a patient. I get to actually see who the best surgeons are. I chose Dr. Gonyon because I've seen his work firsthand and have also had friends who had good experiences with him. I'm very happy with my result and he met all of my expectations. When in doubt about choosing a surgeon, ask a physician or nurse who they would personally want to have surgery with.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Gonyon did a wonderful job. He replaced my old implants and I only wish I had done it a long time ago but I was worried that it could not be fixed. I had consultations with three surgeons and was very hesitant about having surgery. Dr. Gonyon made me very comfortable during my consultation. The surgery went great and my breasts even better than my original surgery. If you want a top notch breast doc, Dr. Gonyon is highly recommended by me and my best friend. His staff is wonderful.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Gonyon is amazing. I am so very happy with my breast augmentation. I had two friends that went to him and they referred me to his office. He really spent a lot of time during my consultation and I felt that I was really prepared for surgery and that made it so much easier for me and I did not have an anxiety attach! I would recommended him to any of my friends or family. His staff rocks too.
in Fort Collins, CO |
I had several consultations and chose Dr. Gonyon to do my breast augmentation surgery. I couldn't be happier.
Have you seen Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Gonyon Jr.?

Compare Dr. Gonyon Jr.

Dr. Gonyon Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gonyon Jr. has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gonyon Jr.'s Board Certifications

University Of Texas, Southwestern-Plastic Surgery

Completed in 2005

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Gonyon Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonyon Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts