Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

4450 Union St Ste 100 Johnstown, CO 80534 Get Directions
Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr, MD

Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Johnstown, CO. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Gonyon Jr is affiliated with Medical Center of the Rockies.

Dr. Gonyon Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Gonyon Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gonyon Jr

Dr. Gonyon Jr accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Gonyon Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gonyon Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gonyon Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonyon Jr to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gonyon Jr's Performance
Evans, CO |
I had three consultation with three different surgeons. Dr. Gonyon was the most personable and spent the most time with me. I learned more about breast augmentation during my consultation with him even though he was the third one I went. I was very comfortable with him and his office staff and was an easy decision for me. I'm very happy with my breast augmentation. He listened to what my goals were and helped me pick the perfect size. I'm back to running and yoga just like before surgery.
Evans, CO |
Wonderful physician and surgeon. I had implant replacement and my breasts look better than from my original surgery. I would highly recommend.
Ft Collins, CO |
My favorite plastic surgeon that I work with. I have referred friends and family to him.
Ft Collins, CO |
Best plastic surgeon ever!!!!
Ft Collins, CO |
I think online reviews are not worth much in my opinion but he's a great doc and surgeon. I was referred to him by my gynecologist who had several happy patients from him. She thinks my breasts look great too! Highly recommend!!!!!
Fort Collins, CO |
Wonderful and skilled surgeon. A true artist.
Denver, CO |
Exceptional. He actually sat down with me for at least 45 minutes. I was my second of three consultations and he was by far the most personable. I'm very happy with my result.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Gonyon is a wonderful human being and physician. Having working in he medical field for decades I would consider him to be one of the best I have ever met.
in Denver, CO |
Wonderful doctor and surgeon. It is nice in this day and age to find a physician who subscribes to the high ideals that we hold doctors to.
Denver, CO |
Great surgeon! I'm really happy with my results! I actually spent the entire consultation with Dr. Gonyon and he actually listened to what my goals were during my consultation. He exceeded my goals. I've referred friends to him, which says a lot about trusting your plastic surgeon.
in Johnstown, CO |
I had an abdominoplasty with muscle repair just over a year ago. My pre-op went great. The staff was very welcoming and willing to do what I wanted. Surgery was a long day with some issues due to emergencies with other patients. I was surprised though his office NEVER called to check on me. My follow up was short and pretty much was told Happy healing, have a great life. I never heard anything again from their office. No reminders, no questions about my concerns or to see how I was doing.
Ft Collins, CO |
I had a breast augmentation. At my consultation I chose an implant size of 350 cc to go from an A cup (barely) to a full C cup. He recommended adding 10% to give me the look I wanted. In surgery he put in 400 cc implant I think. I feel he should have put in something like 550 cc. He indicated that 550 cc would not have fit my body and was also much larger than I had picked before surgery. I feel he should have been able to get in 550 cc but at least I'm a small D cup which is what I wanted.
in Fort Collins, CO |
Dr. Gonyon is a true artist and perfectionist. I was really happy with my tummy tuck but he didn't like the edge of my scars and offered to fix them at no cost to me because he wanted them to be perfect. My scars look amazingly good now. I can wear a low two piece bathing suit and you can't even see any scars which was my whole reason for getting a tummy tuck. Now I'm even happier!
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Gonyon is awesome. I was worried about surgery but everything went great and I love my new breasts. He is the best!!!!!!
in Fort Collins, CO |
I had a great experience with Dr. Gonyon. I am a healthcare worker at the hospital and I am extremely critical of who I will see as a patient. I get to actually see who the best surgeons are. I chose Dr. Gonyon because I've seen his work firsthand and have also had friends who had good experiences with him. I'm very happy with my result and he met all of my expectations. When in doubt about choosing a surgeon, ask a physician or nurse who they would personally want to have surgery with.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Gonyon did a wonderful job. He replaced my old implants and I only wish I had done it a long time ago but I was worried that it could not be fixed. I had consultations with three surgeons and was very hesitant about having surgery. Dr. Gonyon made me very comfortable during my consultation. The surgery went great and my breasts even better than my original surgery. If you want a top notch breast doc, Dr. Gonyon is highly recommended by me and my best friend. His staff is wonderful.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Gonyon is amazing. I am so very happy with my breast augmentation. I had two friends that went to him and they referred me to his office. He really spent a lot of time during my consultation and I felt that I was really prepared for surgery and that made it so much easier for me and I did not have an anxiety attach! I would recommended him to any of my friends or family. His staff rocks too.
in Fort Collins, CO |
I had several consultations and chose Dr. Gonyon to do my breast augmentation surgery. I couldn't be happier.
Have you seen Dr. Denis Gonyon Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Gonyon Jr?

Compare Dr. Gonyon Jr

Dr. Gonyon Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Sanctions found

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Sanction

Dr. Gonyon Jr has received 1 sanction

• Substandard Care (5/19/2017)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Colorado

University Of Texas, Southwestern-Plastic Surgery

Completed in 2005

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Gonyon Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonyon Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts