Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Bouboulis

Advanced Allergy Immunology and Asthma

106 Noroton Ave Ste 1 Darien, CT 06820

Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Darien, CT and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1986 and specializes in allergy & immunology and internal medicine.

Dr. Bouboulis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bouboulis

2.9

Dr. Bouboulis?
Dr. Bouboulis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD
Dr. Bouboulis has very effectively treated 3 members of our family for lyme and associated serious co-infections. His knowledge and expertise in these areas is unmatched. He is a caring, thoughtful practitioner obsessively concerned with his patient's well-being. He is the finest specialist we have ever had the good fortune to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Bouboulais, especially to parents whose children are dealing with PANDAS, PANS, or Lyme and coinfections. He knows his stuff and listened to our concerns and answered all our questions. He does not take health insurance and is not cheap but it is worth it to find a doctor who will listen, understand, and offer real help. He has a nice "bedside manner", is easy to talk to, and is very informative. Although he is busy, I have never felt rushed during an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
Dr b has helped our son tremedously. Extremly knowledgable and professional. Very caring and supportive. Some of theses reviews make me question the people posting. While the staff may be slow or not as responsive, that should have really no bearing on dr b. I do not mind wating at all to get treatment to ease my sons suffering. There needs to be some perspective here. I thank God there are experts in this field who are treating pandas. Be grateful folks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
Dr Bouboulis knows what he is talking about but his staff can be a problem. The year do not return phone calls. I need help with a letter of medical necessity and insurance would pay 100% of a thousand dollar claim. I have been trying for 6 months to get through to somone. No one will call back or even respond to faxes. My daughter has been seeing Dr B since she was 9 and she is 15 now. It’s time to move on. Beware.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
The office staff at this practice is horrible, but Dr. Bouboulis helped and truly gave my daughter her life back. She has PANDAS and Lymes and he has treated her for almost 2 years now. He went into detailed histories and spend hours with our entire family during our first appointments. Again, the office is confusing and disorganized and there are long wait times- but we know this going in. Still, because of the help and care, we give this man 5 stars and recommend him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
Stay away from these doctors. Malpractice. 1. the staff is unorganized and not helpful so dealing with billing is a disaster 2. My wife had lyme. Bouboulis and Kearney prescribed so much antibiotics for my wife that her liver is damaged. A different dr was amazed at the dosage and that they never tested my wife's liver. 3. They ordered allergy medicine based on testing for 2 family members and charged us $5,000. we tried to fight it and they sent our claim to a debt collector.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
This is the best practice i have brought my child to. She suffers from pandas and is currently doing better then ever. Expect a long wait time to be seen, he makes sure that each patient is given adequate time in their appointments. Dr. Bouboulis is an amazing specialist well worth the money! Highly recommend you see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
Worst office staff EVER! Even when they changed office staff, within weeks that person was burnt out because the last people had created such a mess. They wouldn't give dr. messages, threw him under the bus and tried to blame things on him saying He's probably had it on his desk for two weeks and hasn't done anything Horrible people. Ended up preventing me from treatment because they messed up my insurance so many times. Dr. seems qualified, but it's such a mess! Don't bother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
The staff is just incredibly rude and unprofessional. Truly amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR! HIS PRACTICE MANAGER DEIDRE IS THE RUDEST PERSON EVER! I PAID HIM $1000 FOR a consultation. I ordered the blood test and tried to email the results but their website is expired. I called to inquire how I could get the blood test results to him Deidre started fighting with me. I asked to have Dr. Boubolis call me and she refused. This is a scam to take sick peoples money!! DONT GO. The question remains if the DR knows she's insulating him from his patients who pd $1000?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
I had an appointment with Dr. Bouboulis but he was to busy and I saw anther doctor who did nothing for me. It was a waste of time, Also the Office sent me to collections for a $15 copay which I did pay. The Collection Company even admitted that they changed billing companies and it my be the doctor's fault. I ended up at Yale New Haven Hospital where the care I received was excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
Stay away.....not an expert in Pandas! Diagnoses everyone with pandas that walks in the door! Charges thousands of dollars for unnecessary blood tests that do not confirm a diagnosis. Very arrogant! If you truly believe your child has Pandas...see a specialist in Boston! Fraud!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?
Dr. Bouboulis's office was excruciating. I had horrible side effects to allergy injections- they did not take me seriously nor treated me with the proper respect. They didn't listen to me as a patient and silenced me without basis. Their office staff was even worse, sending me multiple $2000+ invoices for appointments I never made nor attended, then didn't fix when realized a mistake had been made. Making appointments were like pulling teeth, and you wouldn't be seen on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denis Bouboulis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bouboulis?

Denis A. Bouboulis, M.D., is a board certified physician licensed in Connecticut, New York and Pennsylvania to practice medicine. Dr. Bouboulis received his B.A. from NYU and his MD from New York Medical College. His Internship, Residency and Fellows...

• Allergy & Immunology

1987
1986

• Greek

Dr. Bouboulis accepts

Dr. Bouboulis accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Bouboulis' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Asthma
  • Autoimmune Encephalopathy
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Rash
  • Tick-Borne Disease
  • Vaccination
  • Xolair® Therapy

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bouboulis treats patients.

Stamford Hospital