Dr. Demetrios Politis, DO

Dr. Demetrios Politis, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Mercy Clinic West County Family 14377 Woodlake Dr Ste 300 Chesterfield, MO 63017 Get Directions

Since childhood, my goal was to become a doctor and make a difference in peoples' lives. As a family doctor, I am involved in their care from a fully integrative approach. And I get to know my patients and learn about their hobbies and interests. My emphasis is on promoting and maintaining health in addition to diagnosing and treating medical conditions. I genuinely enjoy doing what I do every day.

Dr. Demetrios Politis, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chesterfield, MO. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Politis is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital and Mercy Hospital St. Louis.

Dr. Politis' Experience

See how Dr. Politis' experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Politis

Dr. Politis accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Politis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Politis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Politis to family and friends
Dr. Politis' Performance
in Fenton, Mo |
I've been seeing doctor Politis for several years as my primary doctor. He has always been attentive to my visit and offered suggestions to my issues. His office staff has always been polite and helpful. I've left a doctor before because his staff was so rude but not here. My daughter now sees Dr. Politis under my recommendation and is very happy with him as well.
in st. Louis |
After a few years of seeing the Doctor I finally let him know exactly how I was feeling. He was able to diagnose what nobody else ever even mentioned. I am now more self aware and know my weaknesses. Dr. Politis goes way above and beyond and truly cares about his patients. I am thankful I was able to find him and strongly recommend him. He was able to see what I couldn't for 31 years and now it all makes sense! His nurse April is also wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Demetrios Politis, DO?
Are you Dr. Politis?

Compare Dr. Politis

}

Dr. Politis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Politis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Politis has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Politis' Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Politis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Politis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Des Peres Hospital

Completed in 1987

Des Peres Hospital

Completed in 1987

Washington University

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Politis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Politis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Politis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Politis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.