Dr. Delorean Q. Griffin, MD

Personal Bio

Dr. Griffin's Experience

79Experience
Match

See how Dr. Griffin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Griffin

Dr. Griffin accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Griffin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Griffin's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Griffin to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Griffin
Dr. Griffin's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in southgate |
dr griffin performed a pannectomy followed by a tummy tuck, results were amazing, my expierience thru the surgery to recovery was was good, dr griffin and his staff were there each step of the way
in Oak Park, MI |
I had a tummy tuck done Dr. Griffin in June 2016 & was very pleased with the results. Dr. Griffin was very knowledgeable, personable, professional & expressed a genuine concern about my surgical needs. He took ample time to explain the procedure & answered all questions without making u feel as if he was pressed for time like so many other doctors do. He was honest & realistic about the surgery outcome; overall did a fantastic job. I am so grateful to Dr. Griffin & his amazing staff. Thank you
in DETROIT |
I had my Tummy Tuck done by Dr Griffin June 17th. I am truly happy with his work and the excellent care MBI and St Marys took of me. Dr Griffin is your guy for all of your plastics needs. His bedside manors are above supreme. The staff of MBI is above supreme. They go above and beyond to help assist your needs. Thank you to MBI. A special thank you to Dr D. Griffin and Rebecca. I appreciate you all so much. You all ha
in Westland, MI |
Dr. Griffin is very knowledgeable about reconstructive surgery. He is very easy to talk to and makes sure that you are involved in the decision making process. I felt comfortable enough to express my concerns and never felt rushed about anything, which is most appreciated. I was embarrassed about having my access skin after weight loss surgery and experienced excessive skin irritation. I underwent a panniculectomy May of this year and am very satisfied with my results.
in Livonia, MI |
Dr. Griffin was awesome. He removed a cyst from my scalp without leaving a gaping bald spot. He explained every step of the process and answered all my questions in a way that I fully understood. The office staff was warm and welcoming, and made it feel less stressful.
Livonia, MI |
I had a small procedure done with Dr. Griffin in the office. Dr. Griffin thoroughly explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. He made me very comfortable and I am happy with my results. The staff was also very friendly and took care of all of my needs. Dr. Griffin is a highly skilled surgeon and I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Southfield, MI |
Dr. Griffin has awesome bedside manners, he's knowledgable, an cares for his patience. January 2016 Dr. Griffin preformed 2 successful procedures on me, with little down time. Dr. Griffin was patient and remembered each detail I was displeased with, and executed with perfection. The staff was also professional, short wait time in the lobby and waiting room as well.
in Detroit Michigan |
Easy appointment. Great availability. Good follow up. Will have my second surgery with Doctor also.
in Detroit, MI |
We have two kids and my wife was dissatisfied with her post-baby body. We're not familiar with surgery and my wife was skeptical to undergo any type of plastic surgery. However, after countless hours of diet and exercise things wasn't returning to normal as expected. Also the c-section my wife received after our last child was botched as well. Dr. Griffin was patient and very nice. He performed a tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift and boy our we satisfied! Thanks for the mommy makeover!
Norristown, PA |
I like him as doctor he just seems unsure of himself at times. Also sometimes he don't explain things that I feel need to be explained. But overall in a few years Griffin is going to be an incredible doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Delorean Q. Griffin, MD?
Are you Dr. Griffin?

• Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Reconstructive Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Wayne State Univ Som

Graduated in 2007

Wayne State University

Dr. Griffin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Griffin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Griffin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Griffin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Griffin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Griffin

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Griffin's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Griffin

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Griffin says...

Advanced Laparoscopic Surgical Associates and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is a multi-disciplinary group of surgeons with expertise in a variety of surgical specialties. Each year, we perform hundreds of surgical procedures that cover a full spectrum of care. We pride ourselves on providing the latest surgical techniques and technologies through competent, compassionate care. The individual needs, concerns, health and safety of our patients are our highest priorities.

Our highly skilled and qualified team is dedicated to providing the latest surgical techniques that leads to a beautiful you. With exceptional technical skill and brilliant artistry, our team uses state-of-the-art equipment and innovative products to create gorgeous results. We pride ourselves on meeting the individual needs, concerns, health and safety of each person.

We offer a full range of advanced cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures, as well as facial and cosmetic procedures.