Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male

Dr. Griffin

Detroit Receiving Hospital

4160 John R St Ste 1011 Detroit, MI 48201

Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Detroit, MI and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Wayne State Univ Som in 2007 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.

Dr. Griffin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Griffin

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Griffin?
Dr. Griffin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD
AMAZING SURGEON! I ABSOLUTELY love my results. I received a breast reduction with a lift and a Tummy tuck with muscle repair. I am a mom of two that had two c sections, Dr. Griffin gave me the ultimate mommy makeover. My tummy is COMPLETELY FLAT and my breast look like implants. I always get compliments on my body everyday. He also takes care of his patients, answers any questions and makes sure you are well taken care of. DEFINITELY always recommend Dr. Griffin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Extremely welcoming staff from the start!! My experience with Dr. Griffin was truly amazing!! The entire process was great from start to finish, I I thought long and hard before having these procedures completed. Dr. Griffin performed a breast reduction and lift and also a tummy tuck on me, I had no pain, and minimal scarring. Dr. Griffin is a highly skilled true professional you can tell he truly cares about his patients. I recommend him 100% I could have never asked for a better doctor or better results Dr. Griffin surpassed all of my expectations he was easy to talk to, he listens, he has a great bedside manner, he answered all of the questions that I had before I left the office, he makes sure you have a thorough understanding before leaving his office!! Dr Griffin has a friendly, loving, and caring staff everyone seem very knowledgeable they made me feel so comfortable!!! I cannot say enough about the phenomenal surgeon! I would recommend Dr. Griffin for your plastic surgery needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Recently had skin removal surgery done! I must say Dr. Griffin and his staff, just absolutely amazing! He is awesome at what he does! Truly gifted! I would definitely be recommending him to everyone i know that needs some work done! Steph S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Dr. Griffin and his staff at St. Mary’s in Livonia are the epitome of what caring, compassionate medical staff should be. I became a patient of Dr. Griffin’s after losing 180lbs from gastric sleeve surgery. I had excess skin that needed to be removed. Dr. Griffin and his staff were the best choice I could have made. The world of modern medicine needs more people like Dr. Griffin and his staff. Excellent communication too. Whenever I had a question, one call, and I had an answer. Awesome people!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Dr. Griffin is an excellent surgeon. I had lost a lot of weight after bypass surgery and had a lot of hanging skin. I had my upper arms, back, breast augmentation and a tummy tuck done on October 11, 2018. He did an amazing job. Everything looks way better than I expected. He’s caring and is very knowledgeable. He and his staff are available and supportive. They take care of all concerns and are prompt at returning calls and answering questions. Great doctor and staff. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Excellent service I am pleased with my results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
The doctor removed reoccurring cysts on the beard area of my face that developed from ingrown hairs. He removed the core of the cysts, and performed the incisions in a way that didn't impact my beard from regrowing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Dr. Griffin has done an amazing job helping me heal from severe pressure ulcers associated with being confined to a wheelchair. Not only did he perform the necessary procedure flawlessly, but he has also walked me through recovery step by step. Following his after care orders has led to me healing extremely quickly and being back to my regular life and enjoying my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Dr. Griffin is professional, highly knowledgeable, and skilled. He really listens to concerns and works with you to obtain the highest quality outcomes. He makes time to get patients scheduled in an expedient manner and speak with and address patient concerns. I have been thoroughly satisfied and freely encourage and highly recommend Dr. Delorean Griffin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Dr Griffin, took the time to explain the procedure and what Complications Could arise. None did, but you always want to know what could happen. Afterwards I could have returned to work within a day or two but took three days off just to relax. Everything looks great and I have no complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Griffin?

Advanced Laparoscopic Surgical Associates and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is a multi-disciplinary group of surgeons with expertise in a variety of surgical specialties. Each year, we perform hundreds of surgical procedures that cover a full ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery

Wayne State University
2007
Wayne State Univ Som

Dr. Griffin accepts

Dr. Griffin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
HAP Insurance
Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Griffin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Griffin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Skin and Tissue Reduction

Dr. Griffin performs Skin and Tissue Reduction more than 64% of his peers

Dr. Griffin performs this procedure more than 64% of his peers

Hand Fracture

Dr. Griffin treats Hand Fracture more than 60% of his peers

Dr. Griffin treats this condition more than 60% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Bennett's Fracture
  • Carpal Fractures
  • Scaphoid Fractures
Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)

Dr. Griffin treats Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) more than 60% of his peers

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermal Filler
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Full Face Lift