Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgical Associates and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is a multi-disciplinary group of surgeons with expertise in a variety of surgical specialties. Each year, we perform hundreds of surgical procedures that cover a full spectrum of care. We pride ourselves on providing the latest surgical techniques and technologies through competent, compassionate care. The individual needs, concerns, health and safety of our patients are our highest priorities. Our highly skilled and qualified team is dedicated to providing the latest surgical techniques that leads to a beautiful you. With exceptional technical skill and brilliant artistry, our team uses state-of-the-art equipment and innovative products to create gorgeous results. We pride ourselves on meeting the individual needs, concerns, health and safety of each person. We offer a full range of advanced cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures, as well as facial and cosmetic procedures.

4201 Saint Antoine St Ste 5C

Detroit, MI 48201

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Griffin

Dr. Griffin's Experience

Dr. Griffin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Dr. Griffin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Cancer

• Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Reconstructive Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Wayne State University

Dr. Griffin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Griffin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Griffin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Griffin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Griffin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Griffin to family and friends
Dr. Griffin's Performance
Detroit, MI |
Dr. Griffin was my second consultation and afterwards I knew he was the right surgeon for my surgery. The day of surgery Dr. Griffin explain everything that would happen which made me calm. My results have been great .
in Warren, MI |
After I went on a few consultations, I selected Dr. Griffin for my Brazilian Butt Lift. He was very professional and patient. He and his nurse had impeccable bedside manner. I was very pleased with my results at my 4 week checkup. During my recovery, Dr. Griffin and his staff were available to answer any of my questions. I'm at almost 3 months post-surgery, I love my results! I have a buttocks that's shapely, along with a new waist line and six pack. I would definitely recommend Dr. Griffin.
Southfield, MI |
Dr. Griffin is extremely talented. His work is superior, his staff is professional and after only one week post-op, I can tell he was worth every dime!
in West Bloomfield, MI |
I had muscle repair from diastasis recti and umbilical hernia repair. Out of 3-4 consultations I've gotten over the years, Dr Griffin's staff was the most thorough and cut and clear. I was able to leave that day with what the plan would be, the cost, the deposit, hospital stay etc! That alone made it very easy to book. Other point - he's double certified in plastics & general so I appreciated one surgeon working on me vs 2! I'm healing beautifully, & my belly button is a work of art! :)
in Livonia, MI |
There isn't a way to put into words what Dr. Griffin has done for me but, I feel like I am one step closer to feeling like me again. After 3 yrs of what feels like being pregnant straight (we lost one at 6 months) the weight gain was insane and lossing each time left me with allot of extra skin, sore body, sore back. My back pain is small now I can pick up the kids, play with them more than I could before. Plus I can wear clothes again. I can't thank him & his office enough!!
in Pontiac, MI |
Dr Griffin step in for my surgeon which was called out of town on a emergency. I now know that it was God's doing for him to be my surgeon. He has truly turned my life around. He not only did the surgery I had scheduled but corrected the mistakes of another surgeon. I will forever be grateful.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Griffin performed my Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). I LOVE my results. He was professional, compassionate and he answered all my questions. Most importantly he was less expensive than my previous estimates. I recommended him to my girlfriends and anyone else who is in the Detroit area looking for a young up and coming well trained plastic surgeon.
in Ann Arbor, MI |
I highly recommend Dr. Griffin as a plastic reconstructive surgeon. I am extremely pleased with my brachioplasty and the exceptional care taken in the positioning of the scars. Dr. Griffin's office and staff provided all of the materials and information I needed from the first consultation through the entire process. I can't say enough about his skill as a surgeon along with the positive interactions I've had with him and his staff.
in redford michigan |
hes very considerate, caring and compassionate, i was very satisfied with my surgery and his staff was excellent i would highly recommend him to others so if you are looking for a great doctor and surgeon look no further im very pleased with all my care. i was truly blessed to have him
in Farmington, MI |
In a word, superb. He reconstructed my face after a motorcycle crash. It's looking great and healing nicely. So far everything has progressed as he said it would. I'm glad I found Dr. Griffin. I admire his passion and professionalism and highly recommend him.
Northville, MI |
Dr. Griffin and his staff are great! They helped ease my anxiety and walked me through every step of the process for my surgery. I am so happy with my result! I would highly recommend this office!
in southgate |
dr griffin performed a pannectomy followed by a tummy tuck, results were amazing, my expierience thru the surgery to recovery was was good, dr griffin and his staff were there each step of the way
in Oak Park, MI |
I had a tummy tuck done Dr. Griffin in June 2016 & was very pleased with the results. Dr. Griffin was very knowledgeable, personable, professional & expressed a genuine concern about my surgical needs. He took ample time to explain the procedure & answered all questions without making u feel as if he was pressed for time like so many other doctors do. He was honest & realistic about the surgery outcome; overall did a fantastic job. I am so grateful to Dr. Griffin & his amazing staff. Thank you
in DETROIT |
I had my Tummy Tuck done by Dr Griffin June 17th. I am truly happy with his work and the excellent care MBI and St Marys took of me. Dr Griffin is your guy for all of your plastics needs. His bedside manors are above supreme. The staff of MBI is above supreme. They go above and beyond to help assist your needs. Thank you to MBI. A special thank you to Dr D. Griffin and Rebecca. I appreciate you all so much. You all ha
in Westland, MI |
Dr. Griffin is very knowledgeable about reconstructive surgery. He is very easy to talk to and makes sure that you are involved in the decision making process. I felt comfortable enough to express my concerns and never felt rushed about anything, which is most appreciated. I was embarrassed about having my access skin after weight loss surgery and experienced excessive skin irritation. I underwent a panniculectomy May of this year and am very satisfied with my results.
in Livonia, MI |
Dr. Griffin was awesome. He removed a cyst from my scalp without leaving a gaping bald spot. He explained every step of the process and answered all my questions in a way that I fully understood. The office staff was warm and welcoming, and made it feel less stressful.
Livonia, MI |
I had a small procedure done with Dr. Griffin in the office. Dr. Griffin thoroughly explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. He made me very comfortable and I am happy with my results. The staff was also very friendly and took care of all of my needs. Dr. Griffin is a highly skilled surgeon and I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Southfield, MI |
Dr. Griffin has awesome bedside manners, he's knowledgable, an cares for his patience. January 2016 Dr. Griffin preformed 2 successful procedures on me, with little down time. Dr. Griffin was patient and remembered each detail I was displeased with, and executed with perfection. The staff was also professional, short wait time in the lobby and waiting room as well.
in Detroit Michigan |
Easy appointment. Great availability. Good follow up. Will have my second surgery with Doctor also.
in Detroit, MI |
We have two kids and my wife was dissatisfied with her post-baby body. We're not familiar with surgery and my wife was skeptical to undergo any type of plastic surgery. However, after countless hours of diet and exercise things wasn't returning to normal as expected. Also the c-section my wife received after our last child was botched as well. Dr. Griffin was patient and very nice. He performed a tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift and boy our we satisfied! Thanks for the mommy makeover!
Norristown, PA |
I like him as doctor he just seems unsure of himself at times. Also sometimes he don't explain things that I feel need to be explained. But overall in a few years Griffin is going to be an incredible doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Delorean Griffin, MD?
Are you Dr. Griffin?