Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Della Bennett, MD
Dr. Della Bennett, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and Riverside Community Hospital.

12499 Victoria Gardens Ln Ste 103

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

Learn about Dr. Bennett

State of the art, minimally invasive, safe surgical procedures provided in a caring and empathetic environment. To be easily approachable and thoroughly explore surgical options with each patient.

Dr. Bennett's Experience

Dr. Bennett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Dartmouth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Loma Linda University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Loma Linda University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Bennett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends
Dr. Bennett's Performance
in Highland, CA |
I am so “grateful” to have had Dr. Bennett as my surgeon. I recently had breast implant surgery. The results exceeded my expectations and my breasts overall appearance look “natural”. Dr. Bennett has the surgical expertise to perform the finest surgical techniques and understands the details a patient would ask for and expect from a plastic surgeon. I would “highly” recommend her!
Los Angeles, CA |
It was my first time getting Botox. I was somewhat nervous, but Angie was very professional. She answered my questions and explained to me how the process would go. She made me feel comfortable and was gentle. I was very happy with my results.
in Murrieta, CA |
Dr. Bennett is absolutely amazing. Made me feel safe and comfortable and did a truly tremendous job on me. I would recommend her to anyone. I'm FtM transgendered and she made me feel amazing. She is kind and very informative. She did an amazing job on my top surgery. I would recommend her highly. She is truly a star in her field!!!!!
in Pomona, CA |
I was very pleased with the breast augmentation Dr. Bennett performed a little over one month ago. I consulted with three different doctors and Dr. Bennett was by far the best. She thoroughly explained everything. We were a team in deciding the plan of action in regards to procedure. The staff is amazing and the place itself is very clean and pleasant. I intend on going back for other services and highly recommend Dr. Bennett.
in Norfolk, VA |
Im very pleased with my result. Super friendly and professional Dr Bennett. The staff is amazing. Im definitely going back soon! Great team..I would recommend anyone that's looking for a cosmetic procedure.5+?
Such a professional doctor, staff is so sweet! She is completely honest and keeps it real with the patient. Readily available to answer any questions, just a text away. Pain was mininal after surgery, she even called after surgery to check on me! A+++
Cucamonga, CA |
Barbara G I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Bennett and her staff always feel safe and comfortable never pressured .her beautiful facility is very comfortable clean safe.I would like to give Dr Bennett and her staff an A+
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
STELLAR!! This was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. The warmth and understanding from Dr. Bennett and the staff was beyond fabulous - and the results - AMAZING!! I know I will definitely go back if I choose to have another procedure in the future - or should any friends or family be looking for someone. The caliber of care from Dr. Bennett and her staff was/is stellar!! Can't say enough good things! Thank you!! Kathleen
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Out of the 4 other consults that I went on Dr. Bennett was by far the most caring and knowledgeable of them all! The staff made me feel comfortable and I was impressed by the professionalism displayed by all. What I liked most was how Dr. Bennett took the time to really assess my gynecomastia. The other doctors did half of what Dr. Bennett did.
Always a professional experience.
Victorville, CA |
Dr. Bennett is caring, understanding and a great listener she did a great job for me, I thank god I found her in a sea of Doctors who care about nothing but the money she cares about the person there is not enough stars that I can give you or your staff my family and I say Thank-You. Your friend Linda
Have you seen Dr. Della Bennett, MD?
Are you Dr. Bennett?