Dr. Della Bennett, MD

Dr. Della Bennett, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Della Bennett, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in plastic surgery.

12499 Victoria Gardens Ln Ste 103

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

Learn about Dr. Bennett

See how frequently Dr. Bennett performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nipple Reconstruction
Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Bennett's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bennett "State of the art, minimally invasive, safe surgical procedures provided in a caring and empathetic environment. To be easily approachable and thoroughly explore surgical options with each patient."

• Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for California.

• Dartmouth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Loma Linda University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Loma Linda University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Bennett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends

Dr. Bennett's Performance

I am so “grateful” to have had Dr. Bennett as my surgeon. I recently had breast implant surgery. The results exceeded my expectations and my breasts overall appearance look “natural”. Dr. Bennett has the surgical expertise to perform the finest surgical techniques and understands the details a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It was my first time getting Botox. I was somewhat nervous, but Angie was very professional. She answered my questions and explained to me how the process would go. She made me feel comfortable and was gentle. I was very happy with my results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bennett is absolutely amazing. Made me feel safe and comfortable and did a truly tremendous job on me. I would recommend her to anyone. I'm FtM transgendered and she made me feel amazing. She is kind and very informative. She did an amazing job on my top surgery. I would recommend her highly....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was very pleased with the breast augmentation Dr. Bennett performed a little over one month ago. I consulted with three different doctors and Dr. Bennett was by far the best. She thoroughly explained everything. We were a team in deciding the plan of action in regards to procedure. The staff is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Im very pleased with my result. Super friendly and professional Dr Bennett. The staff is amazing. Im definitely going back soon! Great team..I would recommend anyone that's looking for a cosmetic procedure.5+?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1