Dr. Delisa Skeete, MD

Dr. Delisa Skeete, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Delisa Skeete, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

1625 SE 3rd Ave Ste 502

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Skeete

See how frequently Dr. Skeete performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
high
Dilation and Curettage
high
Endocervical Curettage

Dr. Skeete's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Paracentesis
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Albert Einstein Med Center

Dr. Skeete has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skeete does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skeete and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skeete's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skeete to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Skeete's Performance
    GOOD
in Royal Palm Beach FL |
Dr. Skeete & her staff are phenomenal! 5 simply isn’t enough stars to give! I had a successful hospital water birth VBA2C w/ her, which is unheard of in SFL w/ the exception of her practice. She has one of the lowest csection rates in FL & has one of the highest VBAC success rates in the state as well! As a result she is HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER. Dr. Skeetes care changed my life & helped heal my previous birth trauma experiences. She was brilliant, kind, patient & respectful of me throughout my enti
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Skeete was friendly and payed attention to all my questions and concerns.. She also remembered my past history and I was treated like an individual and not just another patient. I trust what she says because she seems genuinely concerned about my health.
Miami Beach, FL |
Despite all her staffing and access issues I still give her a 5 for the way she delivered my son. I was in labor for 38 hours, during which I think I pushed for 6 of those. I was very scared I would need a C section but Dr. Skeete would stroll into the room and instantly calm my fears, just by her presence. She is calm and confident and most importantly COMPETENT. She delivered my son thank Gd naturally with no complications then helped me initiate breastfeeding immediately. LOVE her!!!!!!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Skeete was not my regular OB, but now I wish she had been. She delivered my son and I have to say, as far as births go, it was an amazing and experience. She was extremely calm, encouraging and very easy to communicate with. I refer to Dr. Skeete and her labor and delivery nurse, Kira, as The Dream Team!!
Hollywood, FL |
The providers. Wouldn't trade my experience with each of them for anything.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Skeete is an excellent doctor but lacks the appropriate leadership skills needed to run a safe practice. Her staff is terrible, even after hiring a whole new team, they still have issues specifically with their follow up with labs and making sure results are received and reviewed correctly. She should probably only focus on being a house doctor and not have patients to follow long term if she can't get her staff together.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
First let me start off by saying that I've been a PT with Dr. Skeete for over 11 years and as of Friday Oct 14th 2016 i will never step foot back into her practice again. Im not sure where to start because my frustrations run extremely high with her as a Dr and with her revolving staff. I was DX with a high risk pregnancy where I'm at risk for preeclampsia, sudden stop in fetal growth and or fetal death. To make long story short, i was termed from my 5 years employment due to my pregnancy which
Hollywood, FL |
I love Dr.Skeete but her staff are now unbearable and I will be switching doctors which i hate to do because I absolutely love her and nurse Booker. The staff has failed to take my concerns seriously when it comes to my health. If she gets rid of people like Sheila I will return.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Skeete is very caring, knowledgeable, and gentle. She's also got a great sense of humor. I've never been ob/gyn-shy to any degree, but if I had ever been, she would have alleviated any concern like that. I recommend her highly.
in ft lauderdale, fl |
Dr.Skette and staff are always there to help you. I been going to Dr.skette since I was 21 I'm now 2. When I was pregnant they took GOOD care of me. As long as I'm living and she's still in practice she will always be my doctor. Continue the great work ??
I had the worst experience of my life using this awful office and doctor. The office staff are the most incompetent people I have ever seen. They ruined my glucose test results, sent me for an unneeded ultra sound (the doctor laughed about how it made no sense my OBGYN sent me for the ultrasound) Sheila NP laughed it off when I told her. They charged me $370 extra til I caught it. After birth I was in tons of pain and she tested me then ignored my phone calls for weeks 4 prognosis!?!?
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I absolutely LOVE Dr Skeete, but I just can't take her staff anymore. The wait times are atrocious, they are completely unhelpful when you need information, AND they actually charged me for a procedure that was covered by my insurance. I only found out about it when I needed an itemized bill for my FSA account. After having me wait in the lobby with my small children for over 45 minutes, they finally told me that the charge was incorrect and would be refunded.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Skeete is an amazing doctor and she takes time to explain anything that needs explaining. She is willing to give women the chance to VBAC and will be supportive of their birthing decisions as long as it is safe to do so. She is more midwife than surgeon and amazing! I wish that all women had access to Dr. Skeetes when preparing to give birth.
Have you seen Dr. Delisa Skeete, MD?
Are you Dr. Skeete?