Dr. Delisa Skeete, MD

Dr. Delisa Skeete, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Delisa Skeete, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Skeete is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center.

Dr. Skeete's Experience

See how Dr. Skeete's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skeete

Dr. Skeete accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Skeete has admitting privileges.

Dr. Skeete's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skeete to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Skeete's Performance
      GOOD
    Hollywood, FL |
    The providers. Wouldn't trade my experience with each of them for anything.
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr Skeete is an excellent doctor but lacks the appropriate leadership skills needed to run a safe practice. Her staff is terrible, even after hiring a whole new team, they still have issues specifically with their follow up with labs and making sure results are received and reviewed correctly. She should probably only focus on being a house doctor and not have patients to follow long term if she can't get her staff together.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    First let me start off by saying that I've been a PT with Dr. Skeete for over 11 years and as of Friday Oct 14th 2016 i will never step foot back into her practice again. Im not sure where to start because my frustrations run extremely high with her as a Dr and with her revolving staff. I was DX with a high risk pregnancy where I'm at risk for preeclampsia, sudden stop in fetal growth and or fetal death. To make long story short, i was termed from my 5 years employment due to my pregnancy which
    Hollywood, FL |
    I love Dr.Skeete but her staff are now unbearable and I will be switching doctors which i hate to do because I absolutely love her and nurse Booker. The staff has failed to take my concerns seriously when it comes to my health. If she gets rid of people like Sheila I will return.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Skeete is very caring, knowledgeable, and gentle. She's also got a great sense of humor. I've never been ob/gyn-shy to any degree, but if I had ever been, she would have alleviated any concern like that. I recommend her highly.
    in ft lauderdale, fl |
    Dr.Skette and staff are always there to help you. I been going to Dr.skette since I was 21 I'm now 2. When I was pregnant they took GOOD care of me. As long as I'm living and she's still in practice she will always be my doctor. Continue the great work ??
    I had the worst experience of my life using this awful office and doctor. The office staff are the most incompetent people I have ever seen. They ruined my glucose test results, sent me for an unneeded ultra sound (the doctor laughed about how it made no sense my OBGYN sent me for the ultrasound) Sheila NP laughed it off when I told her. They charged me $370 extra til I caught it. After birth I was in tons of pain and she tested me then ignored my phone calls for weeks 4 prognosis!?!?
    Fort Lauderdale, FL |
    I absolutely LOVE Dr Skeete, but I just can't take her staff anymore. The wait times are atrocious, they are completely unhelpful when you need information, AND they actually charged me for a procedure that was covered by my insurance. I only found out about it when I needed an itemized bill for my FSA account. After having me wait in the lobby with my small children for over 45 minutes, they finally told me that the charge was incorrect and would be refunded.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Skeete is an amazing doctor and she takes time to explain anything that needs explaining. She is willing to give women the chance to VBAC and will be supportive of their birthing decisions as long as it is safe to do so. She is more midwife than surgeon and amazing! I wish that all women had access to Dr. Skeetes when preparing to give birth.
    Dr.Skeete is a very humble Dr. Shetajs her time to explain everything. Her staff is also very careing. Been going to her since I was 21 now I'm 38.
    Have you seen Dr. Delisa Skeete, MD?
    Are you Dr. Skeete?

Dr. Skeete's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Skeete has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Skeete's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • Gynecologic Cancer
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sickle Cell Disease
    • Yeast Infections

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1998

Albert Einstein Med Center

Dr. Skeete does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skeete and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • C-Section
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Endocervical Curettage
    • Osteoporosis Screening
    • Rh Incompatibility Screening
    • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC