Dr. Delfino Garcia Sr, MD

Dr. Delfino Garcia Sr, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Delfino Garcia Sr, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in internal medicine.

1701 Sunset Blvd

Houston, TX 77005

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems

Learn about Dr. Garcia Sr

Dr. Garcia Sr's Experience

Dr. Garcia Sr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Adult Immunization
  • Audiometry
  • Bone Density Scan
  • Breath Testing
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Immunization
  • International Travel Prophylactic Medication
  • International Travel Vaccination
  • Lab Service
  • MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
  • Osteoporosis Screening

• Boston University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Baylor College of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Garcia Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garcia Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garcia Sr's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia Sr to family and friends

Dr. Garcia Sr's Performance

Dr. Garcia Sr Says:
"

Thank you for your important feedback. We utilize patient feedback as a mechanism to continue to improve our processes and increase communication with our staff in order to maintain excellent patient satisfaction. We want to ensure that we are doing everything possible to provide the very best care in a comfortable, welcoming environment as the Clinic's goal is to provide both excellent medical care and a high level of

...

Dr. Garcia is excellent. He has been my primary doctor for years. He is a clearly very intelligent and experienced and cares a lot about his patients. Reading the bad reviews, I agree that his staff assistant is not particularly pleasant. Elia doesn't return calls and doesn’t have a particularly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking your time to post a review and describing your very positive experience with Dr. Del Garcia ... We learn what is important to our patients through reading the comments and they allow us an opportunity to clear up issues that we were unaware existed. We believe reviews are gifts from our patients, helping all Clinic staff to see things from our patients' perspectives and your review may ultimately help others find Dr. Garcia or any one of our great doctors!

I highly recommend Dr Garcia. He has been my family doctor for years, and I trust him completely with my healthcare. He is a very smart and caring doctor and always spends a good amount of time with me explaining healthcare concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking your time to review your positive, long term experience with Dr. Del Garcia of MCH! Dr. Garcia, along with all MCH staff, appreciate our patients choosing us to be their healthcare providers and are pleased your experience with us was so positive since your review may ultimately help others find Dr. Garcia or any one of our great doctors.

I have been trying to appeal a claim denial, all I need is a two sentence letter from this man stating that what he required from me was medically necessary. The staff person Elia who I have been in contact with since April 2016 ( it is now december) is extremely rude, wont return a phone call,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the lack of continuity you experienced. We are dismayed you had this type of experience. We take your concerns seriously as demonstrated by the escalation to the physician. Administration appreciated the opportunity to speak with you as it allowed us to initiate follow up and intervention. Your issues have been addressed, staff has been given recommendations for areas of improvement, and your requested resolution has been accomplished.

Dr. Garcia provides a complete exam. He not only looks at the medical side but also at healthy living. He takes his time and is very interested in being sure he is treating the entire person. I appreciate his thoughtfulness and skill.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would not recommend Dr Garcia to anyone. He has perhaps the most unprofessional staff I have ever encountered! His receptionist Elia thinks she is a Doctor and I'm surprised with the Liberty she takes giving out medical advice - she is a lawsuit waiting to happen! His nurse is extremely rude...more