Dr. Deetta Gray, MD

Dr. Deetta Gray, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Deetta Gray, MD is a dermatologist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 28 years. She specializes in dermatology.Read her story

Pinnacle Dermatology and Skin Rejuvenation

1515 116th Ave NE Ste 307

Bellevue, WA 98004

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gray

See how frequently Dr. Gray performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Athlete's Foot
Itchy Skin

Dr. Gray's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gray's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gray "DeEtta Gray is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General practicing in Bellevue, WA . Started practicing 1990 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society for Laser and Medicine Surgery Washington State Dermatologic Society Seattle Dermatologic Society Pacific Dermatologic Association HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Overlake Hospital Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept checks, cash or credit cards, and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most traditional insurance plans. WEBSITE wwwpinnacledermatologycom "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gray "Dr. Gray and her staff are thorough, knowledgeable, caring, patient and efficient. Always ready to answer questions and concerns if you have them. My experience every visit has been great - from the moment I walk it to the time I leave. I highly recommend Dr. Gray and Pinnacle Dermatology."
"Dr. Gray was super with her explanation at every stage of the process. Very nice experience. Got exactly what I expected at a reasonable price. Will do this again when needed!"
"She was incredibly helpful and understanding and met my needs completely. It was a great experience!"

"When you have skin problems, you need to turn to a dermatologist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - Pre- Medicine Biologic Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Dermatology - University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends

Dr. Gray's Performance

I always struggled with acne and went to see many different dermatologists. I was recommended Dr. Gray, and she was able to make great decisions about my skin and help me finally get the clear skin i've always wanted! She is timely and you won't wait around office when you get here which is really...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gray is a very good dermatologist. The treatment prescribed by her helped me. She is knowledgeable and considerate. Her staff is great too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Nice experience. Friendly and welcoming.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
1)no grace for emergency late appt, had given Heads up that would Be few min late, caught in a bad accident and I wasn't able to budge. They told me not to come in, but didn't tell me I would be charged $150! I had never been late before. 2)cyst excision and stitch that caused signif bunching and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a ruptured cyst that was continuing to grow. Dr. Gray was very prompt in helping me resolve the problem, and attentive in following up. I was very happy with my care and would come back again if I had another problem.
Are you Dr. Gray?