Dr. Deetta Gray, MD

Dr. Deetta Gray, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Deetta Gray, MD is a dermatologist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 28 years. She specializes in dermatology.Read her story

Pinnacle Dermatology and Skin Rejuvenation

1515 116th Ave NE Ste 307

Bellevue, WA 98004

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gray

See how frequently Dr. Gray performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Athlete's Foot
Itchy Skin

Dr. Gray's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gray's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gray "DeEtta Gray is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General practicing in Bellevue, WA . Started practicing 1990 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society for Laser and Medicine Surgery Washington State Dermatologic Society Seattle Dermatologic Society Pacific Dermatologic Association HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Overlake Hospital Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept checks, cash or credit cards, and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most traditional insurance plans. WEBSITE wwwpinnacledermatologycom "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gray "Dr. Gray and her staff are thorough, knowledgeable, caring, patient and efficient. Always ready to answer questions and concerns if you have them. My experience every visit has been great - from the moment I walk it to the time I leave. I highly recommend Dr. Gray and Pinnacle Dermatology."

"Dr. Gray was super with her explanation at every stage of the process. Very nice experience. Got exactly what I expected at a reasonable price. Will do this again when needed!"

"She was incredibly helpful and understanding and met my needs completely. It was a great experience!"

"When you have skin problems, you need to turn to a dermatologist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - Pre- Medicine Biologic Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Dermatology - University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends

Dr. Gray's Performance

Dr Gray is really understanding with her patient and the overall experience was amazing from A to Z. The most important thing for me is trust and she earns my respect on that. I recommend her 100% !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been seeing Dr Gray for a couple years now and can honestly say I haven't had one bad experience. From the front desk, to the nurses, the medical assistants and especially Dr Gray......The service is phenomenal! I had heard great things from other patients when I moved to Seattle and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The past 3 dermatologists I have visited have all moved practices before I had a chance to see them again for an annual checkup. I am thrilled to have found Dr. Gray! She's established, confident, and took the time to address my concerns. I didn't feel overly rushed, and really felt listened to,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been coming to see Dr Gray for my skin care and health for several years. Every experience is amazing and I walk away feeling not only cared for but better educated. I not only would recommend her to anyone but have in the past (and will continue to do so!). Love her!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Gray and Nikki make a great team for the whole gamut of dermatological needs. Dr. Gray takes time with the patient to discuss her findings, answer questions and offer treatment recommendations. Under Nikki's expertise, I experienced very effective and comfortable treatments. The environment...more
Are you Dr. Gray?