Dr. Deetta Gray, MD

Dr. Deetta Gray, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Deetta Gray, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Bellevue, WA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Read her story

Pinnacle Dermatology and Skin Rejuvenation

1515 116th Ave NE Ste 307

Bellevue, WA 98004

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gray

See how frequently Dr. Gray performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Athlete's Foot
Itchy Skin

Dr. Gray's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gray's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gray "DeEtta Gray is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General practicing in Bellevue, WA . Started practicing 1990 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society for Laser and Medicine Surgery Washington State Dermatologic Society Seattle Dermatologic Society Pacific Dermatologic Association HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Overlake Hospital Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept checks, cash or credit cards, and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most traditional insurance plans. WEBSITE wwwpinnacledermatologycom "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gray Dr. Gray and her staff are thorough, knowledgeable, caring, patient and efficient. Always ready to answer questions and concerns if you have them. My experience every visit has been great - from the moment I walk it to the time I leave. I highly recommend Dr. Gray and Pinnacle Dermatology.

Dr. Gray was super with her explanation at every stage of the process. Very nice experience. Got exactly what I expected at a reasonable price. Will do this again when needed!

She was incredibly helpful and understanding and met my needs completely. It was a great experience!

"When you have skin problems, you need to turn to a dermatologist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve."

• Dermatology

• Dermatitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Skin Tightening
  • Ultherapy®
  • Vbeam Perfecta Laser Treatment
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada-Pre-Medicine Biologic Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Dermatology-University Of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends
Dr. Gray's Performance
I've been seeing Dr Gray for over 3 years now off an on and every time I have been delighted with my experience. Her knowledge, professional demeanor and overall clinic experience is amazing. I do not go to any one else, she is well worth the wait- and its a clear sign why her schedule is so booked up. I hope Dr Gray stays in practice for many years to come! Her assistant Taylor also always goes out of her way to make my visit quick, pleasant and great experience. Thanks!
My experience was very positive. Dr Gray and Taylor were able to locate a sample cream which will make my treatment shorter and effective. I always appreciate the thorough job Dr Gray does during my visits. Thank you!
I had a wonderful experience here. Taylor and Dr. Gray were amazing. I did not have to wait long, they were so kind and helpful. I will be coming back... soon!
My appointment was on-time and Dr. Gray was very friendly and knowledgeable. She described things in a way I could easily understand - was clear, concise, and friendly. She took the extra time to answer additional questions beyond what my appointment request was for. My medical assistant Taylor was also very friendly and informative - she was very welcoming and made me feel very comfortable.
Dr. Gray is outstanding partner in the treatment of skin related issues. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain both diagnosis and treatment options.
I am a new patient with Dr.Gray and this was my first visit. I was very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism with which I was greeted. I have a history of skin issues, and I felt my examination was very thorough. I felt extremely comfortable with Dr. Gray and the staff. Thank you very much. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gray.
Dr. DeEtta Gray & her staff have been very helpful from the moment I contacted them. Dr. Gray took the time to analyze my skincare needs from head to toe. She took the time to explain everything to me and listened carefully to my concerns. I had to get a removal requiring stitches, and the surgery went quickly and smoothly with a great recovery. I would recommend this practice to anyone.. best dermatology practice in the area!
I've been coming to Dr.Gray for years for botox and fillers. Dr. Gray always makes sure i get exactly what i want and always knows exactly how much and exactly the right spots to give me great results.
Dr. Gray and her entire staff are kind, professional and results oriented. My husband, myself and 3 of our children have been seen by Dr. Gray and she has taken excellent, personalized care of each one of us. Her staff has always been extremely helpful with appt. or insurance questions and concerns. I highly recommend!
i had a eyelid problems for years and in my first visit everything got resolved, the appointments are fast and very informational. Always coming back for anything in the future and my entire family.
I had a great experience here! Everyone was very helpful.
I have been seeing Dr. Gray for various acne problems and she always gives a very reliable diagnosis and treatment. She is very timely and trustworthy and I am appreciative of her help.
Dr. Grey is an amazing doctor and her office staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Grey is not only extremely well qualified and competent , she is genuinely friendly and cares about her patients by treating them with kindness and respect. She gives you the confidence that you are getting the best treatment possible and gives her full attention during your appointment. You never feel like she is rushed to get to her next appointment. Although she performs all of the lat...
Makes you feel comfortable, educates and answers questions thoroughly.
After seeing two other doctors, and being diagnosed with the wrong information and medication, i ended up at Dr Gray's office. From the time i stepped foot into the office i was greeted by very welcoming staff. Dr Gray took one look at my skin and advised what i had. She prescribed some cream, which i immediately started using and in a few days i was finally getting some relief. I especially like how you are in and out very quickly. I would highly recommend Dr Gray.
Dr. Gray did my lip fillers, and I couldn't be happier with them! They look full but natural; she is very conservative and her technique is impeccable. I would highly recommend Dr. Gray for any dermatological needs or desires! I would also like to add how professional and kind her staff is. I was pleased with the willingness to make me feel comfortable as I am afraid of needles. I will be coming back!
I have been seeing Dr Gray for many years and would never consider any other dermatologist. Dr Gray has given me Botox, fillers, Ultherapy and some Coolsculpting and I have always been pleased with the results. She always makes the right suggestion for cosmetic procedures and balances my desires with what looks natural. I have a lot of trust and confidence in her and have referred many of my friends to her. I have also used Dr Gray for dermatological care for both of my teenagers.
Taylor attended to my visit in a personable manner. It was a good time spent with her and DR Gray. Do it again.
Great experience, very friendly and helpful.
I was having a horrible time with rosacea and it was impacting my self-esteem and self-confidence. One visit to her and she had the diagnosis and solution. Set me up with a great deal and listened to my needs in regards to how my body is affected with certain medications. She takes care of me and that's what I need. Accurate and to the point.
Came to see Dr Grey on numerous occassions to have cysts removed. Dr Grey has always been patient, professional and willing to listen, and was able to remove my cysts in a speedy and painless manor. I have brought many friends to see DR Grey, and all have been very satisfied with her work either in Diagnosis or for Botox or filler injections.
Excellent experience from the very beginning. Front desk is friendly and helpful. The doctor is so easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, and definitely felt my mom was in the best hands. I would definitely come back to see her and would recommend her to anyone!
My experiences at Pinnacle Dermatology with Dr. Gray and Nikki Fox have been truly enjoyable. Dr. Gray listened to my concerns, clearly explained my condition(s) and provided me with options for treatment. I trust Dr. Gray 100% with all my dermatological needs!
Dr. Gray and her staff are incredible! They have gone above and beyond for me with my care while I've been on Absorica. This was my second time dealing with cystic acne and she didn't mess around with trying a ton of treatments that she knew ultimately wouldn't work. She went right for the big guns, and with a history of taking accutane once already and having extensive scarring from cystic acne at 18 I truly appreciated her kind, yet aggressive approach. Also, becaus...
Dr. Gray has been very helpful with great listening skills and as well her team is very diligent, polite and supportive. Great service!!!
I came in to see Dr Gray for my adult acne. Now I have fabulous skin. My skin hasn't looked this great since before puberty. I don't feel self conscious about not wearing make up in public. Thank you Dr Gray!
Well appreciated, attentiveness, and professional summary. Dr. Gray was very reassuring and extremely pleasant demeanor. Her assistant Taylor was very cheerful, professional, and thorough.
I met Dr. Gray about 12 years ago when I got my first skin cancer screening and I absolutely adore her. My husband I both trust Dr, Gray with our dermatology issues. She has a wonderful disposition, is patient, kind, and listens intently to our concerns. What I love most about Dr. Gray is her "bias for action". She takes the time to explain various spots and bumps and then removes them quickly and without pain. (I chuckle at the thought of Dr. Gray always having her ...
I was CHOICED to Doctor Gray from the VA and dealing with the government can be challenging most of the time but the clinic was nothing but professional and insured I understood exactly what the doctor diagnosis and treatment plan. They even assisted me getting back to the freeway to get back to Bremerton.
I went to three different dermatologists before I came to DeEtta. She was able to give me a diagnosis and treatment plan, where the others kept wrongly diagnosing me. I was miserable with a skin rash and once I came here it was cleared up within a few days. She is caring, kind, and extremely smart.
The best Dermatology Office! Staff is professional, knowledge and on the cutting edge. I always trust Dr. Gray with her suggestions and especially with her Aesthetic expertise!!!
Friendly, fast and expert
I have sought relief for my issue from at least six medical professionals with no success. Dr. Gray resolved my issue immediately.
I have been a patient of Dr. Gray's for the past five years, referring several friends and family members due to her knowledge, compassion, and professionalism. Not only is she a dedicated medical dermatologist but the only person I trust when it comes to my aging skin care needs! Two of my five children have been patients of Dr. Gray's as teenagers when dealing with skin and acne issues, and as a parent I feel most fortunate to know they are in the best and most capable hands.
Have been with this provider for years. I couldn't ask for a more understanding and helpful doctor. Dr. Gray and her staff are the best.
I struggled with back acne for years and never found a solution until seeing Dr. Gray my back is now clear!
I have been dealing with a skin condition for 4 years. I had seen 2 other dermatologists, and as it turns out, had been misdiagnosed. 1 visit, a proper diagnosis, and one month later I am on the road to recovery for the first time. Great knowledge, friendly, with a competent staff.
Dr Grey's "bed-side" manner is wonderful. Performing on herself, the same (cosmetic) procedures she delivers patients gives her a special appreciation for her patient's experience.
Dr. Gray has treated me for over 12 years. She's the right balance of medical treatment and cosmetic advice. She's very thorough, analytics, but also compassionate.
Overall I am pretty happy with my exp here! I highly recommend this practice to everyone who has skin and body concerns.
I have been using the services of Dr. Gray for many years for both myself and for family members. Her professionalism, knowledge and positivity makes each visit worthwhile.
I have been seeing Dr. Gray for a couple of years now and am consistently impressed by the expertise she possess in her field. About a year ago I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder, after the diagnosis Dr. Gray checked in with me multiple times for no other reason than to see how I was doing. This is just one example of her going above and beyond to service her patients. Her office is filled with an upbeat and positive staff, providing a positive experience with e...
Dr. Gray was always willing to see me and listen to my concerns, no matter how small. I never felt like she had any other appointments or people to see when she was talking with me, it felt very personal. She would seek to give me the best care a professional could provide while still maintaining a personal touch whenever we talked.
Dr Gray is a true professional and expertly trained. She caught yet again a pre-cancerous mole and removed it. I also use her for cosmetic procedures and she knows a lot about this area too.
Have you seen Dr. Deetta Gray, MD?

Visit Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Gray has admitting privileges