Dr. Deetta Gray, MD

Dr. Deetta Gray, MD

Dermatology  |

Contact provider for availability

DeEtta Gray is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General practicing in Bellevue, WA . Started practicing 1990 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society for Laser and Medicine Surgery Washington State Dermatologic Society Seattle Dermatologic Society Pacific Dermatologic Association HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Overlake Hospital Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept checks, cash or credit cards, and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most traditional insurance plans. WEBSITE wwwpinnacledermatologycom

Pinnacle Dermatology and Skin Rejuvenation

1515 116th Ave NE Ste 307

Bellevue, WA 98004

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gray

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Gray and her staff are thorough, knowledgeable, caring, patient and efficient. Always ready to answer questions and concerns if you have them. My experience every visit has been great - from the moment I walk it to the time I leave. I highly recommend Dr. Gray and Pinnacle Dermatology.
Dr. Gray was super with her explanation at every stage of the process. Very nice experience. Got exactly what I expected at a reasonable price. Will do this again when needed!
She was incredibly helpful and understanding and met my needs completely. It was a great experience!

Dr. Gray's Experience

Dr. Gray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Fungal Nail Infection

• Skin Tightening
  • Ultherapy®
  • Vbeam Perfecta Laser Treatment
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - Pre- Medicine Biologic Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Dermatology - University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gray's Performance
I have been seeing Dr Gray for many years and would never consider any other dermatologist. Dr Gray has given me Botox, fillers, Ultherapy and some Coolsculpting and I have always been pleased with the results. She always makes the right suggestion for cosmetic procedures and balances my desires with what looks natural. I have a lot of trust and confidence in her and have referred many of my friends to her. I have also used Dr Gray for dermatological care for both of my teenagers.
Taylor attended to my visit in a personable manner. It was a good time spent with her and DR Gray. Do it again.
Lifelong issues correctly diagnosed and treated effectively.
Great experience, very friendly and helpful.
I was having a horrible time with rosacea and it was impacting my self-esteem and self-confidence. One visit to her and she had the diagnosis and solution. Set me up with a great deal and listened to my needs in regards to how my body is affected with certain medications. She takes care of me and that's what I need. Accurate and to the point.
Came to see Dr Grey on numerous occassions to have cysts removed. Dr Grey has always been patient, professional and willing to listen, and was able to remove my cysts in a speedy and painless manor. I have brought many friends to see DR Grey, and all have been very satisfied with her work either in Diagnosis or for Botox or filler injections.
Have you seen Dr. Deetta Gray, MD?

Visit Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Gray has admitting privileges