Dr. Deepu Alexander, MD

Cardiology | Male

Dr. Deepu Alexander, MD

Dr. Deepu Alexander, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Patchogue, NY. He is 41 years old. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Stony Brook University Hospital and Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Alexander's Care Philosophy

Medical care should be easily accessible, transparent and honest. To that extent our practice has created processes to ensure new or existing patients requiring urgent visits be seen the same day. We provide our patients access to their medical records and ability to communicate with us through our secure patient portal. We focus on quality of care, outcomes and patient satisfaction as benchmarks of our success.

Dr. Alexander's Experience

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Alexander is now accepting new patients
    Brookhaven Heart PLLC325 E Main St
    Patchogue, NY 11772
    Evening
    Saturday
    (631) 654-3278Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends
    Dr. Alexander's Performance
    in Patchogue, NY |
    I asked him to listen to what I am saying, because it seemed that no one would really listen to what I feeling and nothing got resolved. He is listening to what I have to say patiently and I feel I am making some progress. He seems very compassionate and caring.
    in Holbrook, NY |
    Very friendly, inspires confidence and trust, very calm and knowledgeable manner..I recommend him highly..
    Oakdale, N.Y. |
    It was a pleasure meeting with Dr. Alexander. He was not only thorough, but also kind and patient. I would highly recommend him.
    in Floral Park, NY |
    Dr. Alexander is very knowledgeable and an excellent doctor. The doctor has a very good bedside manner and excellent skills. The doctor is also very patient, compassionate and understanding.
    in Rocky Point, NY |
    Dr. Alexander has a calming effect. He actually listens to all your symptoms and concerns. You never feel rushed during your visit.
    in East Moriches, NY |
    I highly recommend Dr. Alexander to friends and family. He explains any problems you may have excellently. EKG done very quickly in office. Staff members well qualified and makes you feel very comfortable. Gets a 5-star rating down the line.
    in Stony Brook, NY |
    thorough, professional, and understanding.
    Shirley, NY |
    Dr. Alexander is warm, patient, and takes the time to explain everything in terms that are clear and easily understood. I am totally satisfied with this care he has provided. The office is well maintained and the staff are friendly and pleasant. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Alexander in particular.
    Mastic Beach, NY |
    Dr. Alexander was very friendly and understanding.
    East Patchogue, NY |
    Takes his time and listens to your concerns. Very kind.
    Holtsville, NY |
    He is a great doctor. He is patient and takes the time to listen to patient concerns. He explains things in a kind and easy to understand manner.
    in Medford, NY |
    Dr. Alexander is warm and compassionate. He treats the whole person. body and soul, and understands the human condition. He helps you take control, and guides you through a course of treatment to restore and preserve good health. He is truly a great physician. He is very knowledgeable in his field, and is able to communicate with you on a level that makes it easy for you to understand. I definitely recommend Dr. Alexander to any one in need of a top notch cardiologist. He truly cares.
    bellport, NY |
    I love Dr. Alexander for his ability to listen to his patient.
    Rocky Point, NY |
    I would definitely recommend Dr. Alexander to anyone. He was personable and took the time to answer my questions. He explained things that I may have been confused about.
    in Holbrook, NY |
    Dr. Alexander is AWESOME! I have many and complicated Heart issues (4xs Heart Bypass, Stents, loop Recorder), Diabetic issues, and Neurology issues. Dr. Alexander reviews all my medical records and medicines. Staying on top of all these conditions is a Primary for me. I have such piece of mind knowing that my Health is in such GREAT care.
    Mastic Beach, NY |
    I was very pleased with my visit. He was very good with me. I have never had heart problems before but am very satisfied with his care so far.
    in 3612 Wilshire Lane, Oakdale, NY 11769 |
    Dr. Alexander was wonderful. He ask me what my condition was and then listened to all the complaints that I had experienced. He took time with me and ask me questions and he was very easy to talk to. I knew he heard what I was trying to tell him because of the his interest, he was able to add more questions that helped me to tell him more. He is very kind and I really appreciated his help. Everything came out good with the test, and I will see him in a year. Thank you Dr. Alexander !
    in Patchogue, NY |
    Everyone is wonderful in working with me to get medications straight so that I feel better. They listen and take the time to review what is needed. Love the Nurse Practitioners as well.
    in Medford, NY |
    I rate Brookhaven Heart as excellent. Very nice facility Every member of the staff I had to deal with was competent and caring, trying obviously to do his/her best. This obviously also applies to Dr Alexander!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Deepu Alexander, MD?
    Are you Dr. Alexander?

Dr. Alexander's Care Philosophy

Dr. Alexander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alexander's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
    • Cardiomyopathy
    • Carotid Artery Disease
    • Chest Pain
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Congenital Heart Defects
    • Congenital Heart Disease
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Endocarditis
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

Stony Brook Hosp

Completed in 2012

• Hindi
    • Malayalam

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Echocardiography
    • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
    • Nuclear Stress Testing
    • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
    • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)