Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Deepti Bhasin, MD
Dr. Deepti Bhasin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Warner Robins, GA. She is 44 years old. Dr. Bhasin is affiliated with Houston Medical Center.

225 Smithville Church Rd Ste 100

Warner Robins, GA 31088

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Bhasin

Dr. Bhasin's Experience

Dr. Bhasin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Forensic Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Bhasin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bhasin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bhasin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhasin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhasin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhasin to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Bhasin's Performance
in Fort valley GA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Bhasin's for almost four years. She is AMAZING! I know that she sees many many patients but she always seems to remember me, which I find astounding. Her staff is excellent. Great customer service and very professional.
Warner Robins, GA |
First by saying Dr Bhasin is a wonderful doctor and she really helped me I have been seeing her for years but had to deal with her staff which has been a problem. They are rude uncaring and controlling and determine if you see her. People are really sick that come to this office you cannot play games or politics with peoples lives. WE ARE THE PAYING CUSTOMERS AND ARE THERE FOR HELP. They are young if you make them upset appt go away or you wait 2 hr room.
in Byron Georgia |
Dr.Bhasin, is a caring doctor. She has been my children's doctor for 8 years. She works hard keeping my children stable.She listens to me and together we get to the problem.Alway starts on low dose of medicine.We have seen other psychiatrics in this area , but never had the treatment or service Dr. Bhasin shows us.Staff is fast at responding to request. Wait time may be a little long sometimes, but she is worth the wait. She has excellent nurse practitioners that are there to help .
in Warner Robins, GA |
My comfort level at Dr. Bhasin's office is excellent, 10 out of 10. She definitely sees me in a timely manner when I come in for my appointments.
in Kathleen, GA |
Not thoroughly involved. Seems to be in a rush to get patients in & out. Waited for over 45mins total then Dr. Bhasin saw me for about 5-10mins & wrote me a script!
Warner Robins, GA |
A very warm and welcoming manner which I appreciate greatly. Dr. Bashin and her support staff exceed my expectations, particularly with medications. She has been very careful to monitor and keep me up to date. Dr. Audie is a special favorite of mine.Such a lovely manner and so easy to discuss anything I feel the need to. Love her!
in Warner Robins, GA |
I highly recommend Dr Bhasin. She has given me the help I very much needed! Thank God for her.
in Bonaire, GA |
I was very unpleased with my experience in the office this afternoon with the front desk receptionist. This is not the fist time I've had an issue with them being rude. They are not very understanding at all. Dr bashin is a great doctor, but I will not be returning because I am so fed up with the staff.
Be patient with Dr. Bhasin during your first visit and state exactly how you feel and what you think you need. I cried a lot and that's okay, but you have to find a way to let your caregiver know what has happened that has made you take this step, searching for help.
in Perry, GA |
I have never left a review before but feel compelled to let others know how completely wonderful she is and how completely HORRIBLE her staff is.... She is warm, caring, and attentive while her staff is exactly the opposite. The staff is rude, disrespectful, unfriendly and condescending. I truly hate leaving such a negative review since she is (in my opinion) so wonderful. The staff is difficult such as not returning calls and ignoring questions and concerns.This problem is WELL KNOWN.
in Warner Robins, GA |
I enjoy going to Dr. Deepti Bhasin's office. Signing in when I come into the front office, they use a kiosk that is available is very user-friendly.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Dr. Bhasin is very knowledgeable about mental illness. She stays up to date on the latest studies and medications. She has a great "bedside manner". She takes good care of her patients.
in Warner RobinsGA |
Dr Bhasin is a wonderful doctor. If it wasn't for her I would mentally not be here. She has many others that work with her to provide the best medical care you can receive. When Dr Bhasin first came to Warner Robins she was going to work part-time. There was such a need for her she found herself flooded with patients. She also treats my granddaughter. I am proud of Dr Bhasin. I can't say enough. There is not enough room here for me to tell you how knowledgeable and special she is.
Forsyth, GA |
She is an excellent doctor and always has time to handle the needs of her patients. Would recommend her to any person needing her services.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Dr. Bhasin is very caring. It is clear that she has excellent experience in her field and at what she does.
in W. R., Ga |
She set me up with an excellent counselor and monitors my needs monthly. I needed her help for several reasons. I was hurting physically and mentally. She has helped me address both issues. Her staff has been helpful also.
in Kathleen, GA |
Dr. Bhasin is very nice but her staff stinks! They are rude and unprofessional. They don't care about their patients at all.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Dr. Bhasin is absolutely off the charts with how marvelous she is. I have never been disappointed once at all since I first started seeing her in April of 2010.
in Warner Robins, GA |
I think it is Dr. Deepti Bhasin's compassion and understanding of my problems that makes me like her the most of any doctor I have seen before.
Helena, GA |
Office staff hardly ever answers phone. When they do they're extremely rude. Wait time two to three hours past appointment time, if you're lucky. Chances are when called back you'll see a nurse practitioner instead of the doctor. Highly incompetent doctor and staff. Don't recommend at all. Don't waste your time or money. Given the option I'd also give a rating of less than one.
in Byron, GA |
Dr. Bhasin is amazing. She is sympathetic and does not rush you out the door. My family and I all loved her and still go to her. I couldn't imagine going to someone else. Trish Haga
Hard to get appt with Doctor. Her staff that sees most patients are rude. They will put you on meds then a month later ask why your on so many meds. Will be finding a new doctor for myself and son
in Warner robins , ga |
Waiting tim: 2 hours if you lucky! Staff: worst and super rude! That office is full of practicians so u wont be able to tlk never ever with the professional!(dr bhasin). Besides for some reason my medicine dont work and im not able to even sleep at night! THANX FOR NOTHING! to be an office that handles patients with mental conditions im surprise they even still have patients!
Have you seen Dr. Deepti Bhasin, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhasin?

Blue Choice HMO
    Blue Choice Option POS
    Blue Open Access POS
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio