Dr. Deepthi Deconda, MD

Dr. Deepthi Deconda, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Deepthi Deconda, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Fall River, MA. She specializes in gastroenterology.

1030 President Ave Rm 110

Fall River, MA 02720

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Deconda

See how frequently Dr. Deconda performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Dr. Deconda's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Deconda "As a Southcoast Health physician, I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources here at Southcoast Health to effectively deliver high quality care. As a Southcoast Health physician, I commit to deliver you More than medicine.

"

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Dr. Deconda is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Deconda has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Deconda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deconda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deconda's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deconda to family and friends

Dr. Deconda's Performance

All I wanted to do was ask what time my appointment was and they put me on hold for 18 minutes. If someone was in serious need of Southcoast's services, they may not have gotten the help they needed. On the other hand, Dr. Deconda is a perfectly good Gastroenterologist and I have absolutely no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are sorry to hear that you were placed on hold for a long period of time. If you would like to provide us with more detail so that we can look into what occurred, please call our Patient Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or use our online form at https://www.southcoas t.org/cont act-us/. We take reviews seriously, and appreciate that you took the time to make us aware of this experience.

Very pleasant, and knowledgeable, when I was in for an office visit yet a little hard to understand with her accent. Many tests were ordered over the course of little under a year so I was surprise when I called with a question and she told me "that's what appointments are for!!" I never asked her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Deconda was well-worth the time it took to become a new patient. She's caring, thorough, extremely bright, current with today's GI issues, and listens and engages well. She worked with me toward my wellness with the right meds, diagnostics and the right food plan for my issue. She came to Fall...more