Dr. Deepesh Shah, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male

Arrowhead Health Centers 16222 N 59th Ave Ste A115 Glendale, AZ 85306 Get Directions
Dr. Deepesh Shah, MD
Dr. Shah is a highly-skilled physician who is double boarded in interventional pain medicine and anesthesiology. Dr. Shah understands how pain can disrupt all aspects of daily living and is passionate about utilizing multimodal approaches to decrease pain, increase function, and overall improve quality of life. He was raised in Arizona and in his free time enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and showing his passion for all Arizona sports teams.

Dr. Shah's Care Philosophy

Arrowhead Health Centers is a comprehensive, integrated network of providers that deliver primary care along with pain and injury management, diagnostics, and rehabilitation. Our founders recognized at the very beginning that when you put people first, people get healthy. So they simply asked people what they wanted and delivered it. That was 1997, and from that point on Arrowhead Health Centers has focused on quality of care and quality of service. That means treating people with respect; being on time; making doctor visits convenient, treatments effective, the process easy, and the doctors approachable. This is the Arrowhead Health Centers difference. We put people first, and it shows.

Dr. Shah's Experience

See how Dr. Shah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Shah is now accepting new patients

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Shah Says:

At Arrowhead Health Centers, we put patients first so that they can get healthy. Part of that means continual listening and improving — thank you for sharing your feedback with me so we can improve our operations. If you have any immediate needs or concerns, feel free to call us at 623-334-4000.

Dr. Shah's Performance
in Peoria, AZ |
I was MORE than happy with Dr. Shah and his expertise. Wonderful comfortable and casual bedside manner, listened carefully and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend him for anything in the pain management department! Thank you Dr. Shah and your wonderful staff.
in Glendale, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Shah for RFA on my lower spine. Today concluded my month long process with him. I find Dr. Shah to be very kind and extremely knowledgeable. I was nervous about getting the proceedure done but when I couldn't find any other pain relief I trusted my care to Dr. Shah and his staff I feel my concerns were listened to and my health was their priority.
Thank you for sharing your AHC story! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Dr. Shah.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Deepesh Shah is an such a good doctor. He never makes me feel rushed and takes time to explain my condition. He is honest and practices with integrity. He takes his job at a healer very seriously and I have highly recommended him to all of my family and friends. I will forever follow where he is practicing. He values my time and I had another doctor at his practice what was consistently late and never cared at all. I am so happy I found Dr Shah.
in Phoenix,AZ |
Dr. Shah is a rare gem of a Doctor he cares about my health and well being. He will not over medicate you nor give you procedures that will not help you. He is not in the doctor business for his personal gain but the patients own best interest. I unfortunately have had to be under the care of pain management for years now, BUT Thank God that Dr. Shah is my doctor and not a pill pusher one. You might not always like your options but they are honest ones from him. Thank you Dr. Shah for caring
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Shah is a wonderful physician. He has the unique quality of caring about his patients. I feel like I am the only person in his office when I see him. He has diagnosed and treated several problems that others have been unable to do. I now have my entire family going to him. Another bonus is that you never have to wait to see him. He is ALWAYS on time.
Huntington Beach, CA |
I will never go back.
in Surprise, AZ |
I chose Dr. Shah because he was close to my house. What a mistake. The procedure did not work and on top of it I got a huge bill because they use out-of-network anesthesiologists. Because of this my bill for one procedure was close to $2,000. I had 2 procedures so I'm waiting for the next bill. I have been going to pain specialists for over 10 years now and this was by far the most expensive. I will not be using Dr. Shah again or using Arrowhead Health Centers because I can't afford them.
in Avondale, AZ |
Dr. Shah is very professional, yet friendly and interested in his patients. I highly recommend him as a doctor and the Pain Stop as a wonderful, caring facility for pain patients.
in El Mirage, AZ |
First time I have ever had a doctor ? Yell at me when ask to explan Charts . Anytime you question him he gets very upset like he is hiding somthing. ( he did the same with my wife ) He will not do meds and injections on the same visit so I call and asked my insurance about it told them it sounds like he just wants to bill you for two office visits they agreed and told me they would investigate for me . Also when looking at my wife's chart and seeing what did diff and it did not work at al
in Peoria, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Shah for 4-5 years now. I was so happy with his care that when he left the previous practice, I hunted him down to find his new location so I could follow him. One of his best qualities is that he talks to you like he is a friend not a Dr. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Deepesh Shah, MD?

Compare Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah says...

Dr. Shah's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shah says...

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shah's Board Certifications

Mayo Medical School

Completed in 2009

Creighton University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)