Dr. Deepesh Shah, MD

Dr. Deepesh Shah, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Deepesh Shah, MD is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Glendale, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in interventional pain medicine, spinal cord injury medicine, and more.Read his story

16222 N 59th Ave Ste A115

Glendale, AZ 85306

• Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Shah

See how frequently Dr. Shah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Spondylosis
Spine Disorders

Dr. Shah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Shah's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "Dr. Shah is a highly-skilled physician who is double boarded in interventional pain medicine and anesthesiology. Dr. Shah understands how pain can disrupt all aspects of daily living and is passionate about utilizing multimodal approaches to decrease pain, increase function, and overall improve quality of life. He was raised in Arizona and in his free time enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and showing his passion for all Arizona sports teams."

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "Arrowhead Health Centers is a comprehensive, integrated network of providers that deliver primary care along with pain and injury management, diagnostics, and rehabilitation. Our founders recognized at the very beginning that when you put people first, people get healthy. So they simply asked people what they wanted and delivered it. That was 1997, and from that point on Arrowhead Health Centers has focused on quality of care and quality of service. That means treating people with respect; being on time; making doctor visits convenient, treatments effective, the process easy, and the doctors approachable. This is the Arrowhead Health Centers difference. We put people first, and it shows."

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Creighton University
  • Harvard Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends

Dr. Shah's Performance

Dr. Shah Says:
"

At Arrowhead Health Centers, we put patients first so that they can get healthy. Part of that means continual listening and improving — thank you for sharing your feedback with me so we can improve our operations. If you have any immediate needs or concerns, feel free to call us at 623-334-4000.

"

I have been seeing Dr. Shah,and I just love him and his staff. They are very kind and patient. He always answers all my questions,and has helped me with my back pain.Thank you Dr. shah your the best. There’s times that my back is such pain,He is always willing to help with the pain. Thank you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I started RFA on my neck and got so much relief from just one side. I didnt see the need to do the other other side. I wanted to move on to my lower back. He wouldnt do that. I had to do other side befor he would do lower back. Im left with neck pain 10 times worse than when we started. Im...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option7
Dr Shah was inspiring. He discussed my care with such compassion and time. He worked around MY schedule to get me in so that I could feel better before my vacation. Who else does that? He never looked rushed and answered all of my questions. I have found my forever pain doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
I was MORE than happy with Dr. Shah and his expertise. Wonderful comfortable and casual bedside manner, listened carefully and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend him for anything in the pain management department! Thank you Dr. Shah and your wonderful staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Shah for RFA on my lower spine. Today concluded my month long process with him. I find Dr. Shah to be very kind and extremely knowledgeable. I was nervous about getting the proceedure done but when I couldn't find any other pain relief I trusted my care to Dr. Shah and his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing your AHC story! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Dr. Shah.