Psychiatry  |
Female
Dr. Deepali Chand, MD
Dr. Deepali Chand, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. She has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Chand is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis.

Counseling Center

621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 112A

Saint Louis, MO 63141

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Chand

Dr. Chand's Experience

Dr. Chand's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Chand has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chand's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chand to family and friends
1.2
Dr. Chand's Performance
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Chand is uncaring, unprofessional, incredibly rude, and made me feel uncomfortable. On top of that, they overcharged me and then had to refund me when they got audited, and then I was sent to collections for a "past due" they never told me about. Worst experience I've ever had with a medical professional.
St. Louis, MO |
Always running late, no compassion for your needs, always in a rush to get to next patient.
St Louis, MO |
We were a few minutes late because they gave me wrong directions. When we got into the appointment she chastised me for being late. She was very condescending, rude. she will pill count your pills!
in St Louis, MO |
I am a new patient of Dr. Chand and I was surprised to read the bad reviews about her. For me, she has been a good doctor so far, I have only seen her for 2 visits but I didn't have a long wait in the waiting room and she also spent a lot of time with me. She was very engaged into everything I was saying and giving me her feed back. She is not the first psychiatrist I have seen so I am able to rate her against the two of them and she the best one so far. Now the office staff aren't too kind.
in Florissant MO |
I have my first appointment scheduled for today as a new patient and Dr. Chand's office called me twice yesterday in the same day to change it. I haven't even seen her yet and they're already pushing my buttons. I don't think I'm even going cause I feel uncomfortable about it.
in St. Louis mo |
The WORST doctor EVER. She would not be there for appointment times. If she's makes you wait she won't even apologize but if your 10 minutes late she cancels the appointment and charges $110. That is MORE than my co pay and insurance payment! She is NOT friendly, and doesn't smile. If you go and see her and you don't like her, she will not allow you switch to another doc in the practice. Her it nothing ??
in St. Louis MO |
I visited Dr Chand for an initial consult. We talked for about half an hour, and Dr Chand threw a Psych 101 diagnosis at me based on family history, then told me she couldn't treat me because it wasn't her specialty. She gave me another doctor to call, who I called and she wasn't accepting new patients. I called Dr Chand back to ask what I should do next, and she never returned my call. It was irresponsible to diagnose me and then leave me with no support or info on this new diagnosis. Im livid.
in Wildwood, MO |
Dr Chand put me on medication for anxiety that was Remeron used for restless leg syndrome. Asked her how it worked and she said she did not know. I was having a bad panic attack to the point of fatal and called her exchange and she advised she would not help and go to the ER. I found out the medication she put me on that made me gain 30lbs my primary Dr said that is given to elderly patients or others to help them gain weight. She told me to deal with the weight gain and would not change med
Have you seen Dr. Deepali Chand, MD?
Are you Dr. Chand?