Dr. Deepali Chand, MD

Dr. Deepali Chand, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Deepali Chand, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from St Louis Univ Sch Of Med in 2004 and specializes in psychiatry.

621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 112A

Saint Louis, MO 63141

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Chand

See how frequently Dr. Chand performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bipolar Disorder
Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Chand's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Chand has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chand's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chand to family and friends

Dr. Chand's Performance

Worst Doctor I've ever been to! She was always late to our appointments. I have moderate anxiety issues & was told by Chand on more than 1 occasion to "get over it".... Have a new doctor who understands my needs and is beyond professional. Haven't seen Chand in 6 months & her office has yet to call...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Chand is uncaring, unprofessional, incredibly rude, and made me feel uncomfortable. On top of that, they overcharged me and then had to refund me when they got audited, and then I was sent to collections for a "past due" they never told me about. Worst experience I've ever had with a medical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We were a few minutes late because they gave me wrong directions. When we got into the appointment she chastised me for being late. She was very condescending, rude. she will pill count your pills!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am a new patient of Dr. Chand and I was surprised to read the bad reviews about her. For me, she has been a good doctor so far, I have only seen her for 2 visits but I didn't have a long wait in the waiting room and she also spent a lot of time with me. She was very engaged into everything I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have my first appointment scheduled for today as a new patient and Dr. Chand's office called me twice yesterday in the same day to change it. I haven't even seen her yet and they're already pushing my buttons. I don't think I'm even going cause I feel uncomfortable about it.
Are you Dr. Chand?