Family Medicine  |
Dr. Deepali Agarwal, MD
Dr. Deepali Agarwal, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Columbus, GA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Midtown Medical Center.

1110 13th St

Columbus, GA 31901

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Agarwal

I am your family doctor. You are my family first and I am your doctor later.

Dr. Agarwal's Experience

Dr. Agarwal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• St. John's College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Sarojini Naidu Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • The Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • The Medical Center, Inc.
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Agarwal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Agarwal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agarwal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Agarwal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agarwal to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Agarwal Says:

If you are satisfied with our care , tell others, if you are dissatisfied with our care , please tell us.

Dr. Agarwal's Performance
Columbus, ga |
I have been Dr. Agarwal's patient for 14 years. She is great doctor and human being. She has taken care of me like her own family member. Above all she is not only my medical doctor she is my psychiatrist too. God bless her and her family.
Columbus Ga |
I started seeing in her in april. Told her my problems & all she started doing was sending me off to other doctor's. I went today to get refills on my prescriptions & i get turned away & told that she can't see me until she gets all my record's & that she would call & talk to me later. Well of course she never called.
in Columbus |
Dr. Agarwal has been my doctor for 11 years. She is excellent and takes time with me. She is not 2 minutes doctor like others. I will recommend her to my family and friends. ????????????????????.
Columbus, GA |
I liked Dr. Agarwal. She took time with me. She has thorough knowledge of medicine. Explained my health and it was first time everything made sense. I really enjoyed my visit. If you read this -Thank you and god bless you Dr.Agarwal.
in Phenix City, AL |
I like to go to see her. She gives me time, listens to me. Take excellent care of me. She is excellent psychiatrist as well as medical physician. Thank god for her. God bless her and her staff.
Phenix City, AL |
I saw Dr. Agarwal today. I was very satisfied with my visit. She is knowledgeable, professional and very courteous. Explained everything to me. It was worth the wait. She spends time with every patient. Good to know that we have very good doctor in Columbus.???????????????????????????? ( just moved from Birmingham).
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Agarwal is a great doctor. She treated me very well and taught me how to get my diabetes and high blood pressure under control.
in Columbus, GA |
I saw Dr. Agarwal last week. The office setting was nice and clean. The staff is great specially Jeanette Hall. I felt like I was individual and not just another patient. Dr. Agarwal is wonderful. I will like to refer her every body.
in Birmingham, AL |
I can be very hard headed. Even while being hard headed, when working to redirect me, she is kind, knowledgeable, and very thorough. She takes her time with me and I believe she truly cares.
in Columbus, GA |
I have been with Dr.Agarwal and her Staff for 14 years. She has excellent attitude, gratitude and humanity which most people do not have. I love the way she respect my feelings. She listens and try to give me the best of her treatment, support to comfort me. I really love Dr.Agarwal. She has been superb has taken care of me through my thick and thin. She is the only one who knew history of my sickness because she took time to read my old records.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Agarwal is excellent doctor. She take time with me . I with her since 2004 and since then I am her family. I really appreciate her staff too. Whenever I need her I get to see her right away- same day. It does not matter how busy she is , her staff will let me come in. Thank you all.
in Columbus, GA |
I had the best Doctor experience today. It was so personable and I think Dr Agarwal is a very good and very caring and compassionate Doctor. I am so happy I chose her. She truly does treat you like family first and a patient second.
in Columbus, GA |
Excellent bedside manner. I was a person for her. Treated me with kindness and respect. Thanks Doc.
Columbus, GA |
Very competent, excellent Doc, doesn't hesitate to refer to specialist if needed, works with other doctors very well. i totally trust her. She is very compassionate for patients. Great doctor and person. I was in very bad shape. She worked with me. I thank god for giving me such a wonderful doc.
in Columbus, GA |
She has excellent bedside manners. Answered all my questions. Above all took time with me. I WAS NOT A NUMBER FOR HER. Thank you.
in Columbus, GA |
The wait time is offensive & disrespectful to patients. 2-5 Hours, WAITING to be seen is ridiculous
in Columbus, GA |
This practice gives you an appointment time like 1:15pm today Monday 2/27/17. I was carried to an examination room around 3:30pm. By 4:15 I was still waiting. 3 hours is a ridiculous amount of time to wait. I got up & walked out very angry
Columbus, GA |
If you enjoy 3 hr wait times, this is the place for you. I've arrived several times for an appointment and she wasn't even there. The staff if not friendly, I once had one of the nurses snatch something from my hands as I was looking at it, at my next visit, this woman didn't even make eye contact with me. Don't hold your breath waiting for her to return a call.
Columbus, GA |
This doctor may be competent, but the way she runs her business is atrocious. She cancels appointments repeatedly the last minute. Her staff is horrible. One woman is obnoxious and has a really gravelly voice, the nurse apparently LOST MY URINE SAMPLE and I had to have someone drive me across town on another day to come back and redo it. She refused to listen about my condition and forced me to go to St. Francis and have a cardiac work up even after I told that I'd had it done before.
in Columbus, GA |
Very good and straight forward telling you about your situation. Excellent bedside manners. Explains everything with patience. NOT A 5 minutes Doctor. I'll refer her to anybody that needs a excellent Doctor.
Columbus, GA |
Absolutely disgusting service !!!!! Never in my entire life time will I go back to this place ! The wait time is RIDICULOUS !!!! No customer service from ANY of the staff !! If you wanna be there at your scheduled time and get thrown in a room for 3 hours WITHOUT getting checked on or ANYTHING then you would absolutely love this office ! If you wanna spend all day look at your room and still haven't MET the doctor then be my guest but I suggest you run as far away from this dr as possible
Excellent Doctor. Horrible wait times.
Have you seen Dr. Deepali Agarwal, MD?
Are you Dr. Agarwal?