Dr. Deepak Vadhan, MD

Dr. Deepak Vadhan, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·
Dr. Deepak Vadhan, MD is a pulmonologist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences in 1982 and specializes in pulmonary disease, geriatric medicine, and more.

9920 4th Ave Ste 308

Brooklyn, NY 11209

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Vadhan

See how frequently Dr. Vadhan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wheezing
Sleep Disorders
Sleep Apnea

Dr. Vadhan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Vadhan "I help patients who has difficulty breathing which is very scary feeling for a patient . Quality of life is significantly affected if you are Short of Breath. Also I combined my Specialty as a Pulmonologist with Sleep and Obesity Medicine as it gets harder for a patient to loose weight when they are Short of Breath and constantly feeling tired with non refreshing Sleep with Sleep Apnea. I have developed a comprehensive program in my office to provide Evidence based State of the art care. I am Board Certified in 6 different Specialties including Pulmonary, Sleep and Obesity Medicine to provide care with expertise ."

• Critical Care Medicine

• Pulmonology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Bombay
  • Albany Med Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Long Island College Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Vadhan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Italian
  • Russian

Dr. Vadhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vadhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vadhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vadhan to family and friends

Dr. Vadhan's Performance

It was a friendly atmosphere along with great interaction between I and everyone of the staff members there. They were very patient with me and helped me improve my breathing test. I definitely recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
From the moment I called to make the appointment the receptionist already made me feel at ease. I cannot begin to stress enough to you how amazing my experience was. Dr. Vadhan is courteous, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable enough to trust him and I honestly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was very pleased with my Pulmonologist Dr. Vandhan. Because of my history with Lung Cancer I need to be a hard critic. I am truly grateful for his professionalism and awareness. Thankfully I am now using the proper inhaler, I learned I have sleep apnea and am using a very comfortable C Pap...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He's exceptional. My mother's primary doctor of 40 years retired so we had to find a new doctor. Went through an exhaustive list of doctors and decided on Dr. Vadhan. He has a wonderful bedside manner, has multiple board certifications. Very gentle with my mother and patient. He will listen to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vadhan is amazing. Super nice, knowledgable, always makes me feel comfortable. Barely have to wait if I go in the evenings.
Are you Dr. Vadhan?