Dr. Deepak Nayyar, MD

Dr. Deepak Nayyar, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 53 years old

14 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Nayyar specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Casa Grande, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Nayyar? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Nayyar's Experience

See how Dr. Nayyar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nayyar

Dr. Nayyar accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nayyar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nayyar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nayyar to family and friends
2.6
Experience with Dr. Nayyar
Dr. Nayyar's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (14)
in Casa Grande, AZ |
I usually have a positive experience with Dr. Nayyar but sometimes it's hard to get him to understand my issues. I would much prefer a doctor with English as his first language. It would be so much easier to communicate my problems. But since he is the doctor I was assigned and I am not strongly unhappy with him I will remain his patient for now. I must say, though, I haven't experienced any rudeness on his part in the year and a half I have been going to him.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
I agree with those who call him rude. He let me know the specialists I've been to are wrong and pharmacists are wrong. He was very upset with my weight which he misread adding 100 pounds to my actual. His communication style is common in his nationality so I don't take it personally.
in Florence AZ |
Dr Nayyar proved to be very knowledgable and compassionate. He listened to my concerns and explained in depth all aspects of my condition. He asked appropriate questions to be fully aware of what my needs are. He made sure my followup appts were made as quickly as possible. He spent ample time with me and his manner was professional, yet very kind. I have read the other reviews on this site and don't agree with those who wrote derogatory statements about Dr. Nayyar.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
Extremely rude and arrogant individual. Whilst the office staff were all very pleasant and accommodating, all the pleasantries in the world would not make up for the horrible manners that this individual displays. Would not allow me to speak without interrupting. Would ask me a question then when I would attempt to answer, Dr. Nayyar would throw out a belittling or rude remark. I've been a nurse for 21 years. Know what I learned from it? Shut up and listen to your patient. Complaint filed
in Eloy, AZ |
What I have taken away from Dr. Nayar is his total lack of interest in what my medical need was at the time. I had to Practically beg him to read my test results! I came in with a needed thyroid check and it took from Feb. 9th to March 2nd to get any thing done about it. I ask the asst. if this was the normal service from him and she said yes!
He has a very rigid practice style. I am a 72 yr old woman who takes an opioid for severe arthritis pain in my neck. My husband & I are wintering here in AZ & I needed to have a local physician provide script to refill my prescriptions. He would only provide me a limited number of pills & told me to see another doc for the full amount I needed. I respect that he doesn't wish to be a part of prescription drug abuse, but now I have to pay for another dr. visit to get under a docs care down here.
Have you seen Dr. Deepak Nayyar, MD?
Are you Dr. Nayyar?

Compare Dr. Nayyar

Dr. Nayyar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Nayyar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nayyar's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Nayyar does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nayyar and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nayyar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nayyar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nayyar does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nayyar and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results