Dr. Deepak Mittal, MD

Dr. Deepak Mittal, MD

Nephrology  |
Dr. Deepak Mittal, MD is a nephrology specialist in Florence, KY and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Government Medical College Chandigarh, Punjab University in 1992 and specializes in nephrology.Read his story

47 Cavalier Blvd Ste 5

Florence, KY 41042

Learn about Dr. Mittal

See how frequently Dr. Mittal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bone Disorders
Chronic Kidney Diseases
Hypertension

Dr. Mittal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mittal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mittal "Good listening and proper interaction with patient and families is the key to taking excellent care of the patients. I always tell my patients that if he or she is the captain of the ship, my job is to help with navigation. Specializing in Kidney and hypertension gives me the opportunity to do this and to have a helpful and long lasting relationship with my patients and families. -Dr. Deepak Mittal"

This content was provided by Dr. Mittal "Nephrology is the medical specialty devoted to the comprehensive health care of you and your family. Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting healthy lifestyle and disease prevention. We will care for you when you are sick and when you are well. We provide high quality, compassionate care through open communication and respect for your concerns.We are committed to medical education, and our office is an active training site for medical schools, residency programs and physician assistant schools."

• Nephrology

Dr. Mittal does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Louisville Hospital
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Government Medical College Chandigarh, Punjab University
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Mittal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mittal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Mittal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mittal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mittal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mittal to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (2 with comments)

Dr. Mittal's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in New York, NY
Dr. Mittal has helped bring all my doctors together on the same page. He has been a life saver for me. And his staff are among the best I have interacted with. Empathic and professional.
in New York, NY
Highly recommend Dr. Mittal. I had no idea I had CKD until simple blood/urine tests done by my PCP. She referred me here, and I couldn't be more pleased with his care. Such a warm, educated and caring doctor.

Are you Dr. Mittal?