Debra Sedlak, MSN

Debra Sedlak, MSN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Debra Sedlak, MSN is a nurse practitioner in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Duke University in 1998 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

1821 Hillandale Rd Ste 25A

Durham, NC 27705

Learn about Debra Sedlak

This content was provided by Debra Sedlak "I'm a pediatric nurse practitioner in the division of pediatric allergy and immunology. I see children with seasonal environmental and food allergies asthma atopic dermatitis and immune deficiencies. I enjoy building relationships with my patients. Some of the patients particularly those with immune deficiencies I follow their whole life and its a really nice experience to watch them grow. When I first meet with a patient I try to make it feel a little more like a social visit and not all clinical. I tell them about myself so they hopefully feel relaxed and can share their history with me as well. Outside of the hospital I like to spend time with my family quilt and go fishing."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Debra Sedlak does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Debra Sedlak has no awards or honors listed.

Debra Sedlak has no media or publications listed.

Debra Sedlak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Debra Sedlak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Debra Sedlak's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Debra Sedlak?

How was your experience with Debra Sedlak?