Dr. Debra Schell, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 61

Dr. Schell

Circle Of Life Womans Healthcr

2025 W Oklahoma Ave Ste 122 Milwaukee, WI 53215

Dr. Debra Schell, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Milwaukee, WI and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Schell accepts

Dr. Schell accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Schell treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Schell's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening

3.7

Dr. Schell?
Dr. Schell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Debra Schell, MD
I've been seeing Dr. Schell for 2 yrs. She is the 6th gyno I have tried for ongoing issues over 13 yrs. She diagnosed PCOS within 30 minutes, and made sure I got the tests that day to verify it. Every other doctor had missed it. She also found my cancer at the earliest possible stage. From what I've gathered this type often goes undiagnosed until later stages in women my age (20's). The thorough care she provides, and time she takes to explain things outweighs any waiting I've had to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?
Dr. Schell has been very helpful and kind throughout the process of our artificial incemintation. She has been responsive and present throughout our current pregnancy and takes extra precaution. We feel blessed to have her guiding us into parenthood!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?
I love Dr Schell and recommend her to all my friends. She is compassionate and knowledgeable. She helped my husband and me conceive our beautiful baby girl. I am so glad I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?
rude, unprofessional, not trustworthy. lures you in with one quoted price and then bills you for another. Would NOT recommend for any services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?
This Doctor has been rude and cares more about the patient's money with trying to schedule constant consultations than giving a proper diagnosis for the health of a patient for each appointment. I would not recommend this Doctor for medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?
Would not recommend going to this clinic. I had an experience with very rude receptionists who were very unprofessional. Dr. Schell was also unprofessional and not accommodating with it being the first time I was there. I drove 1.5 hours to get to Dr. Schell's office and upon arrival I was treated so poorly that I decided not to go through with the appt. Dr. Schell's only concern was money and little does she know I have a lot to spend. I quickly realized I would not be spending it there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?
Dr. Schell is wonderful. I have never had a doctor give be his type of individual care before. She does not rush through appointments and does not waste time ordering tests when they are indicated. She makes herself available to you almost 24/7. I can call or text her cell if I have questions. She has come in early on weekends after being on call to perform ultrasounds or iui. I cannot imagine going through this journey with any other doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?
A compassionate, knowledgeable, approachable medical professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?
Dr. Schell is unprofessional and unethical. She has a terrible bedside manner and will use your time in your appointment to ramble on about herself or her other patients (hello HIPPA?) and then charge you astronomical rates in cash when your insurance won't pay. She "diagnosed" me incorrectly and encouraged me to undergo procedures I didn't have, all the while billing me and my insurance provider at the same time. She takes advantage of patients in vulnerable times, exploiting their desperation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debra Schell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schell?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility