Dr. Debra Krieg, MD

Dr. Debra Krieg, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 61 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Krieg specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Fort Worth, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Krieg? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Krieg's Experience

See how Dr. Krieg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krieg

Dr. Krieg accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Krieg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Krieg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krieg to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Krieg's Performance
    GOOD
in Ft Worth, TX |
My family and I have been going to Dr. Krieg for more than 10 years. She is wonderful, but I don't understand why she's employing a DISRESPECTFUL DIRTBAG named Paul. I recently called several times to reschedule my appointment (three phone numbers - no answer) and was charged a $25 "no show" fee. For 10+ years I've paid all bills on time. I asked him to reconsider the $25 fee due to the circumstances. He refused, argued with me in front of patients and told me he could "fire" me as a patient.
Ft Worth, TX |
I love Dr. Kreig's staff and her PA is wonderful. The staff is so friendly and the nurses actually know who patients are. However Dr. Kreig isn't very compassionate or understanding. Every time I visit it feels as if she's in a rush to get to her next patient. Also, when I visited one time with some more personal medical concerns she decided it would be a good idea to remind me about poor choices and her opinion on the decisions I make. Now, whenever I visit I make sure to schedule with the PA.
in Fort Worth TX |
Dr. Krieg and her staff provide the best medical care I've had in my entire life. Highly competent individuals and I've never seen a medical office run this smoothly and efficiently.
in Keller, TX |
You must pay in full BEFORE seeing the doctor. Our insurance will not be used if we pay this way, and we have never been charged up front. We will not use a doctor who runs this way, seems sketchy to me.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Krieg by another Doctor. I was told me Dr. Krieg was great and from my experience she truly was. I understand doctors are very busy but she made me feel as if she had all the time in the world for me. She took the time to hear my issues and really get an understanding of my medical issue. It's hard to find good doctors like her these days but I wanted everyone to know how GREAT she is. THANK YOU Dr. Krieg for all your help today.
Horrible. Went in for guidance on getting back on my bipolar medications. I was new to town so didn't know what physichiatrists were reputable in the area etc. for my disorder. She looked at me, said I didn't have bipolar, and sent me out the door.I then spiraled into a manic episode for a year all while thinking maybe she was right and I had been previously misdiagnosed. She almost killed me. A psychiatrist I ended up finding was appalled at her dismissing my issues the way she did. Be careful.
Have you seen Dr. Debra Krieg, MD?
Are you Dr. Krieg?

Compare Dr. Krieg

Dr. Krieg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Krieg has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Krieg's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Krieg does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Krieg and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Texas At San Antonio

Graduated in 2001

University Of Texas At San Antonio

Dr. Krieg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krieg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Krieg does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Krieg and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.