Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Debra Green, MD
Dr. Debra Green, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY. She has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Green is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.

NSLIJ Park Lenox Medical

• Locals (any local)
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Green

Dr. Green's Experience

Dr. Green's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Green has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Green's Performance
New York, NY |
Truly terrible. This primary care doctor refuses to see patients on an emergency basis or to refer them to specialists, no matter how potentially dangerous the condition. If you don't have 2 months to wait for an appointment, tough luck. Staff is uncooperative and indifferent, and will also send you to ERs which don't exist, for conditions ERs don't diagnose or treat. Avoid this practice at all costs.
New York, NY |
I saw Dr. Green because I had tremendous pain in my breast. After explaining the pain, she repeatedly told me she thought I should go for a "good bra fitting". She sent me for an ultrasound as a precaution, and they found a tumor that was likely benign. Dr. Green did not even call me to discuss next steps and had a secretary call me. When I told the woman that I would like to speak with my doctor, Dr. Green called back and seemed annoyed to speak with me. She was 0 help in next steps, terrible.
in New York, NY |
Dr Green made me feel as if I was bothering her with my questions, someone called me from her office to say my test results where ok but for weeks after I kept receiving emails from labs with test results that I do not have the education to interpret and some of the results where highlighted in red, I assume not good; I went to Dr Green in June, it is now mid October and I have yet to hear from her. my scheduled appointment for today has been screwed by her office, enough said.
in White Plains, NY |
Extraordinarily attentive and professional. Returns calls immediately. Smart, direct but not alarmist.
New York, NY |
Dr. Green's lack of compassion or empathy is truly extraordinary. If you ever need medication, I urge you in the strongest terms to avoid her because she will let you down. Dr. Green works limited hours and will not be bothered to help you fill a prescription outside her limited hours. Getting her on the phone is nearly impossible and her staff is incompetent. Dr. Green lacks basic decency. The world will be a better place when doctors like her aren't allowed to practice medicine in it.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Green is first extremely smart and knowledgeable. Secondarily and very important, she's lovely, gives me the time I need and is very thorough. I recommend her unreservedly.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Never at the office. Terrible hours (~9-4 Monday - Thursday). Due to her leaving the office early constantly, I had to be without medication for almost two weeks until I was able to get a new doctor.
in New York, NY |
She was thorough but a very cold person, so a bit difficult to speak to her about my problems.
Have you seen Dr. Debra Green, MD?
Are you Dr. Green?